Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil (1094 Views)

A Deadly Blow that DESTROYS the Doctrine of Immortal Soul / Understanding The Concept of Tithing / John Wesley And William Tyndale Debunk Pope On The Immortal Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by CANTICLES: 5:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Many Unscriptural Doctrines in christendom today ! ..... One of it is dat HUMANS ar immortal souls, dey DONT DIE, but its only their " body" or " flesh " dat die !!! U wont be suprised dat this is the exact statement dat Satan use to deceive eve in the garden of Eden read Gen 3:4 ! And compare with God statement in Gen 2:17 ) and yet the giants of christendom are supportin the devil immortal soul doctrine in their sermons ... Here is the truth revealing questions : Did the real Jesus Die OR its only his "flesh" dat die ? Whom did God resurect, Jesus himself or his "flesh" ?? Ur answers pls
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by malvisguy212: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2014
CANTICLES: Many Unscriptural Doctrines in christendom today ! ..... One of it is dat HUMANS DONT DIE, but its only their " body" or " flesh " dat die !!! U wont be suprised dat this is the exact statement dat Satan use to deceive eve in the garden of Eden read Gen 3:4 ! And compare with God statement in Gen 2:17 ) and yet the giants of christendom are supportin the devil in their sermons ... Here is the question: Did the real Jesus Die OR its only his "flesh" dat die ? Whom did God resurect, Jesus himself or his "flesh" ?? Ur answers pls
humans dont die? Were did you learn this in christianity?
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by CANTICLES: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2014
malvisguy212: humans dont die? Were did you learn this in christianity?
... Oh my God ! Are you now denying ur immortal soul doctrine , didnt u say d soul is d real person and it neva die , whereas scriptures said " soul dies " Eze 18:4,20
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by Obanz2(f): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Isaiah 57
New American Standard Bible
1 The righteous man perishes, and no man takes
it to heart;
And devout men are taken away, while no one
understands.
For the righteous man is taken away from evil,
2 He enters into peace;
They rest in their beds,
Each one who walked in his upright way.
They perish and enter into peace to rest in their
beds (their graves).
Daniel 12
New International Version
2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth
will awake:
some to everlasting life, others to shame and
everlasting contempt.
They awake from their sleep in the dust of the
earth (their graves).
13 “As for you, go your way till the end.
You will rest, and then at the end of the days
you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”
Daniel was told by the angle of God that at his
death he would rest until the resurrection (at the
end of the days you [Daniel] will rise to receive
your allotted inheritance).
So again it teaches that at death we go to our
sleep, we are at peace. We rest there until we
arise at the end of time, the resurrection. No
where does it teach we go to either heaven or
hell at death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by malvisguy212: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2014
CANTICLES: ... Oh my God ! Are you now denying ur immortal soul doctrine , didnt u say d soul is d real person and it neva die , whereas scriptures said " soul dies " Eze 18:4,20
your knowlegd of the word of God is soo weak, "the soul that sinneth it shall die" how dos this sound to you?do soul sin?this is spiritual and not physical as your canal mind see it.

God created us perfect,genesis1:27. Man was created in the image of God, this mean man is god, man are not soppose to die, but when man disobey God,he lost everytin.
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by CANTICLES: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2014
malvisguy212: your knowlegd of the word of God is soo weak, "the soul that sinneth it shall die" how dos this sound to you?do soul sin?this is spiritual and not physical as your canal mind see it.

God created us perfect,genesis1:27. Man was created in the image of God, this mean man is god, man are not soppose to die, but when man disobey God,he lost everytin.
..... " Look! ALL souls to me they belong, as the soul of the Father, so also the soul of the Son , the soul dat sinneth - it itself shall *Die "Eze 18:4 ! Dis is clear for somone who believe the word of God , humans are mortal souls prone to death ... " all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Rom 3:23 ! Since all av sinned, den its certain that all souls die , God neva promised Adam life after death .. Did he ? If u say yes, am calling u a flat liar bro " in the sweat of your face u will eat until u return to the ground, for from it u are taken, YOU (ADAM) ARE DUST AND TO DUST U ( ADAM) SHALL RETURN " GEN 3:19 !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by malvisguy212: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
CANTICLES: ..... " Look! ALL souls to me they belong, as the soul of the Father, so also the soul of the Son , the soul dat sinneth - it itself shall *Die "Eze 18:4 ! Dis is clear for somone who believe the word of God , humans are mortal souls prone to death ... " all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Rom 3:23 ! Since all av sinned, den its certain that all souls die , God neva promised Adam life after death .. Did he ? If u say yes, am calling u a flat liar bro " in the sweat of your face u will eat until u return to the ground, for from it u are taken, YOU (ADAM) ARE DUST AND TO DUST U ( ADAM) SHALL RETURN " GEN 3:19 !
the soul that sin shall die, by your interpretation , the earth will be empty by now because people make mistake, people sin.is this what they teaches you in jehovah'witness church?
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by CANTICLES: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2014
What Is Death ? According to the Bible, death is a state of sleeping or knowing nothing ( such as a person in a deep sleep doesnt know what hapen durin the midnight) it says " as for the dead, they know nothing at all" ecclesistes 9:5 ! But most religion reverse that scripture is not correct ! Dey say death is the separation of flesh and immortal soul ( dey argue d soul is d real person and can not die , they only repeat d Devils statement dat " ye shall surely not die" gen 3:4) , ...... Did can neva be right !! Consider this: Did Jesus died or its only his 'flesh' that dies ?? ... Whom Did God Resurect From Death " Jesus" or his " flesh" ?? !
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by edogho(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
@malvinsguy, stop playing smart. refer to obanz's comment above, its glaring that u're wrong. be humble like me and accept the truth. if after going through obanz's comment u still hold dis same idea u are propagating, don't bother to quote me. as for all those second hand or third hand stories of ppl speaking or seeing ghosts, u can quote me if u want to know the secret behind that.
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by CANTICLES: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
edogho: @malvinsguy, stop playing smart. refer to obanz's comment above, its glaring that u're wrong. be humble like me and accept the truth. if after going through obanz's comment u still hold dis same idea u are propagating, don't bother to quote me. as for all those second hand or third hand stories of ppl speaking or seeing ghosts, u can quote me if u want to know the secret behind that.
...... Bro, I got a lot of respect for your handsome comment
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by CANTICLES: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
edogho: @malvinsguy, stop playing smart. refer to obanz's comment above, its glaring that u're wrong. be humble like me and accept the truth. if after going through obanz's comment u still hold dis same idea u are propagating, don't bother to quote me. as for all those second hand or third hand stories of ppl speaking or seeing ghosts, u can quote me if u want to know the secret behind that.
...... Bro, I got a lot of respect For U on your handsome comment
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by edogho(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
CANTICLES: ...... Bro, I got a lot of respect For U on your handsome comment
reciprocated
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by malvisguy212: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
the op say soul die,how do soul die? Who killed them? Bible only say God destroyed soul, destroy dos not mean He killed soul, He destroyed them in hell,you dont die in hell, do you?the poster you reffer me to qoute from the book of isaiah, as of that time, when human die, there are not realy dead but they are sleeping spiritualy , the soul will go to abraham bossom, the moment jesus give up the ghost, the dead saint ressurect and becaus jesus was the first born amoung the dead, the dead saint waited until he ascended to heaven.

Peace
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by CANTICLES: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
malvisguy212: the op say soul die,how do soul die? Who killed them? Bible only say God destroyed soul, destroy dos not mean He killed soul, He destroyed them in hell,you dont die in hell, do you?the poster you reffer me to qoute from the book of isaiah, as of that time, when human die, there are not realy dead but they are sleeping spiritualy , the soul will go to abraham bossom, the moment jesus give up the ghost, the dead saint ressurect and becaus jesus was the first born amoung the dead, the dead saint waited until he ascended to heaven.

Peace
..... Honestly, You And Eve Are The Same, Uv Been Deceived With The Lie " You Shall Surely Not Die" Gen 3:4 !! Of couse, u now believe humans dont die , its only d flesh dat die ... While u live on as devil wants u to believe ! Walla ...dis is terrible ! Wait ... Did Jesus Die OR its only his flesh dat dies ?
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by edogho(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
malvisguy212: the op say soul die,how do soul die? Who killed them? Bible only say God destroyed soul, destroy dos not mean He killed soul, He destroyed them in hell,you dont die in hell, do you?the poster you refer me to qoute from the book of isaiah, as of that time, when human die, they are not realy dead but they are sleeping spiritualy , the soul will go to abraham bossom, the moment jesus give up the ghost, the dead saint ressurect and becaus jesus was the first born amoung the dead, the dead saint waited until he ascended to heaven.

Peace
^^ this is shit. i said i won't say again on this buh dis is shit. omg, read what u just wrote again. and u were just accusing d op of what again... as for d bolded, i'm shocked.. u need to focus on what's in d scripture more mate. if u really claim to be christian... chai... dis guy dey turn everything upside down
Re: The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil by nlPoster: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2019
CANTICLES:
Many Unscriptural Doctrines in christendom today ! ..... One of it is dat HUMANS ar immortal souls, dey DONT DIE, but its only their " body" or " flesh " dat die !!! U wont be suprised dat this is the exact statement dat Satan use to deceive eve in the garden of Eden read Gen 3:4 ! And compare with God statement in Gen 2:17 ) and yet the giants of christendom are supportin the devil immortal soul doctrine in their sermons ... Here is the truth revealing questions : Did the real Jesus Die OR its only his "flesh" dat die ? Whom did God resurect, Jesus himself or his "flesh" ?? Ur answers pls

A very erroneous assumption is believing the first human was created immortal. Not so.

(1) (Reply)

TRUE RELIGION: How Sure Are You? / Why Women Are Few In Heaven / Why Islam Is A False Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.