Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua (1183 Views)

I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua / I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming- T.B Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by etunoman76(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2014
The founder of the Synagogue Church of all Nations, Prophet Temitope Joshua, has claimed that he saw a vision of the incident that killed at least 115 persons in the church guesthouse.

The victims, mainly South Africans, died when a six-storey guesthouse belonging to the church caved in on September 12.

The embattled clergyman, who said he knew something tragic was to befall his ministry, noted that he prepared his parishioners on how to handle the tragedy.

In a statement posted on the SCOAN’s official Facebook page, TB Joshua warned his critics against accusing him of failing to foresee the disaster that befell his ministry.

“For those who are outside the Lord, they would not know. When you are outside God, you will not know what I am talking. When you are outside the light, you cannot understand what I am talking.

“For the three weeks before the incident, if you heard my message and sat down, you would know I was giving you a vision and prophetic word on how to handle the situation at hand. Trials and tests are for our belief. I go by the directives of God,” TB Joshua claimed.

Accusing his critics of being “used by Satan,” the televangelist said they were just out to “disturb” the faith of his local and international members with “negative words.”

According to him, all the “Satanic agents” criticising him over the circumstances surrounding the incident, would soon “suffer for it.”

Since none of his critics is unable to help him raise the victims from death, TB Joshua argued that they should stop rubbishing his ministry or risk paying dearly for it.

Those who could not stop what happened (building collapse), he said, should be “careful of their tongues” as “anybody can go for it.

“I have been on this journey for 27 years. Do you think God can close His eyes and rubbish everything here? They are asking God to bring more evidence of whether He is the one who called me. Warn everyone to be very careful. This issue at hand is a delicate issue.

“People are using this to gain money and friends. This is a warning. Whatever people want to write let them write; they will be the ones to read it. I said our God would get back to them. He has started somewhere. He is coming. If your brother is involved, unless he can resurrect the people who died, he will join them. If you can resurrect the people who died, you can go free.

“The servants, the people who sent them; the people who heard the stories all around and those who want to use it for themselves and to disturb my spirit, you may likely join them. Be careful. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Let us be very careful with our tongues,” he warned.

Urging those questioning his calling not to sway his followers, he added that they should extend love and affection to the victims and relations of those involved in the tragedy.

The prophet insisted that the 115 victims were martyrs, adding that their relations would see the continuation of the work of God “they died and suffered for.

“Your responsibility is to the victims and the relations of the victims and martyrs of faith. If you say you are born again, wherever the victims and their relations are, wherever the relations of the martyrs of faith are, look for them. Let them know you are praying for them. What you eat; let them eat it.

“What you wear; let them wear. What you have on your table, let them have it on their tables, too. Share what you have with them – your love, prayer, affection and strength. Share it with them at this time. This is what we call ‘born again’ – my pain is your pain. Your joy is my joy.

“The multitude of people who claim to be with T.B. Joshua in prayer – if the same people turn to the families of the victims and martyrs of faith, don’t you think life would be better for them than before? Join them; look for them, as many other things they are doing now,” TB Joshua added.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-saw-the-synagogue-tragedy-coming-tb-joshua/

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 02, 2014
See kindergarten reasoning.
U go fear naw.

How do ppl listen to this man?

5 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by ruffp: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Storiesforthegods!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by swisschris(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2014
This one is strong........

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by princealbashir: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2014
You saw it coming and didn't do anything to avert it? If there z any reason why this man should be prosecuted, this is one.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by heykims(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2014
He always sees tragedy coming after it has happened, foool foooling d gullible....

4 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by nora544: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2014
so now the next story what will be the next he will tell his followers?
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by Ukutsgp(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
so it is by issuing threat and warning abi?
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by mazaje(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
TB Josua is a foooool. . .He is so scared and is trying to intimidate people by cursing them with death idiot, he is cursing people with death when he is going to die before them. . .idiotic fraudster. . .

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by macof(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin tb jah shiit

The thief is frustrated and he resorts to curses and warning...it is only you to be blamed, useless man

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by okzcorp: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Just curious:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
My questions are:
How do we know "God's anointed", are all who say they are prophets and MOG anointed by God? Are they supposed to remind us that they have been anointed and thus get scared of condemnation once we speak ill of them or point out a wrongdoing of theirs? Are we not all children of God with men as Men of God and women, women of God? Should a MOG threaten Children of God who are curious to learn and comprehend a disaster that lead to loss of lives? Dont you have RIGHT to know what led to the collapse of the building? Do you know it could have been you, if so do you want people to just cover it up and act like it never happened? The prophet abhors criticism? Could he innocent and by asking these questions are you trying to pull him down?
May God reveal the truth to His children. Amen
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by Femmymata2(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
I wish there was a place in the bible/quran threatening us with hell fire if we fail to give 10percent of our earnings to the needy in our family,hospitals,orphanage,poverty stricken children in warzone areas e.t.c. Religiön has great control/influence on humans

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by Timothy3113(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
macof: grin tb jah shiit

The thief is frustrated and he resorts to curses and warning...it is only you to be blamed, useless man

see this big mouthed idiot.
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by GooseBaba: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
And some foolish Nigerian will still open a so called sacred book and defend this criminal...

Did the 115 people that died asked to be martyrs.. I thought someone already died so others can make heaven... What exactly are they martyrs for.!!?

This guy should be in kirikiri awaiting trial..

4 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by BodyKiss(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Manipulating the minds of the gullible, that includes the government.
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by dorox(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
In the absence of doubt arising from critical reasoning, an adult can be so easily swayed like a three year old literalily believing a tortoise and monkey story. Our schools should endeavour to instill critical reasoning into our children, and as parents we should encourage our kids to ask questions and not to accept everything without understanding why.
This guy TB Joshua would have been answering some tough question instead of making useless threat if Nigerians were not so gullible.
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by ola20ng(m): 12:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Mr Joshua is threatening those who are not gullible to buy his stinking lies. We are waiting patiently for your vampire god to get back to us.
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by joedejana(m): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedy Coming – TB Joshua by dinggle: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Like really?....tbj should have known by now that the world knows he is fake! isn't it laughable that he will ask us to raise the dead..lol?....I thought he was the miracle performer? Why is he worried about his blind followers regaining their sight and abandoning his church? I can imagine tbj telling his church members if they leave him they would die.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? / Kudos To Seun. / Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.