Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? (1156 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / 5 Benefits Of Attending Church / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2014
this question dropped in my mind when i was "hunting" for just a bucket of water at my hostel@ABU. i wonder how many students will not go to church this cold morning because of water, cold, exams(i have 7 this week) or any other thing... Share your thoughts....
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Godfullsam(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Nothing can stop me from going to church. Nothing can separate me from the love of Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Richy4(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2014
If I got called to work due to emergency then I will.

Even if I didn't go to church, my house will be like church on it's own. 24 hours Christian channel tv will do the magic.
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2014
The plenty plenty lies and fallacies from the pulpit HAVE stopped me.
It just so disheartening
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by nicechic(f): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2014
Na by going to church?

Anyway, its ur personal fellowship wit God dat matters. Atimes, I just decide not to go to church. I just decide to have a long quiet time wit Jah right in my room.

1 Like

Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by charlsecy(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2014
Godfullsam:
Nothing can stop me from going to church. Nothing can separate me from the love of Christ Jesus.
Does missing service mean you hate GOD?
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2014
I can't just stand the misconceptions,myths,fabrications and money conviction coming from the pulpit so I don't go....the only reason I would advise anybody go is because religion improvise and maintain moral life but Nigeria churches barely do that.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2014
aaronson:
I can't just stand the misconceptions,myths,fabrications and money conviction coming from the pulpit so I don't go....the only reason I would advise anybody go is because religion improvise and maintain moral life but Nigeria churches barely do that.
Guy, the money thing is really alarming now! It is as though they r on a mission to make sure u r left koboless.

1 Like

Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Bobbysworld28:

Guy, the money thing is really alarming now! It is as though they r on a mission to make sure u r left koboless.
That's part of the reason the world top 5 richest pastors are Nigerian so my advise to them pastors is to work hard and harder to make more forbes list.
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by bebe2(f): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nothing but I haven't been to church in six weeks.

Use Sunday as a family bonding day.
Stay in bed with hubby n the kids.
And take a walk in the evening.

Weekdays are so hectic. Had to find them for d family.

Will start soon but for now am enjoying family time.
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2014
bebe2:

please start very soon...
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Ajibam: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2014
RAPTURE!!!
Cause I would have gone with the Lord!
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2014
If i had sex on saturday night,i cant go to church the next day!!That is the only reason,and i cant do that on a saturday night...Which means,i cant miss church!
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by ChristisGod: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2014
NOTHING
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Saraha1(f): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Taylor184:
If i had sex on saturday night,i cant go to church the next day!!That is the only reason,and i cant do that on a saturday night...Which means,i cant miss church!
Godbless you .
But again, don't you think God want you to leave fornication totally?
It show God is telling you my son/daughter this is my temple and you have pollute it.

I pray the grace will fall upon us all.
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Saraha1(f): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
bebe2:

My sister I know how you feel.
Not having time for the family aside from weekend is not an essay task . But my sister do you think is by your power all is going smoothly the way you plan it?
Pls try and resume back to his presence. God bless you ma.
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by bebe2(f): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Saraha1:

Not having time for the family aside from weekend is not an essay task . But my sister do you think is by your power all is going smoothly the way you plan it?

I know.

Will try harder dis Sunday smiley
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by ichuka(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
For where two or three are gathered
in my name, there am I among
them.”.Mat:18:20.
so when you and your room mate/s are gathered in His name thats CHURCH SERVICE!!
You dont even need to leave your room to be in Service.

1 Like

Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by bebe2(f): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Saraha1:

Hey sis

Went to church today.
it was remembrance Sunday

Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Saraha1(f): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
bebe2:

Hey sis

Went to church today.
it was remembrance Sunday
Wow!!!!!! God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by bebe2(f): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Saraha1:

Wow!!!!!! God bless you ma.

Uwc grin
Re: What Can Stop You From Attending Church Service? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
nicechic:
Na by going to church?
Anyway, its ur personal fellowship wit God dat matters. Atimes, I just decide not to go to church. I just decide to have a long quiet time wit Jah right in my room.

If you are truly in a relationship with God you will desire to fellowship with you brothers and sisters in the Lord. The new creature is genetically designed to meet with it kind. We have the instinct to fellowship.

(1) (Reply)

Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 / Walk With The Right People To Overcome Life Challenges! / Breaking New Frontiers- The Inspirational Story Of Samsoft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.