Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Health Benefits Of Sour Sop(shop Shop, Shawer Shop) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Health Benefits Of Sour Sop(shop Shop, Shawer Shop) (20019 Views)

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber / How Do You Make Sour Sop Fruit Ripe? / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Sour Sop(shop Shop, Shawer Shop) by mizjules(f): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Most people don't know/ haven't tried this fruit...but I tell you its a great food(I love it like die *lol*). So I will be listing a few importance

* Good source of vitamin B( thiamin, riboflavin,niacin)
* Goodd source of vit C
* contains iron. Phosphorus calcium
* Diuretic- 84% of water contained in it which makes it good for hydration
* urinary tract- high moisture content, helps flush d urinary tract for prevention and treats Infection
* Sleep-contains trytophan a chemical that promtes sleepiness and relaxation
* low in saturated fat
* AND IMPORTANT of all is the ability to cure and reduce the growth of CANCER CELLS
* the leaves also are good for herbal treatment.
Grab one today!

Re: Health Benefits Of Sour Sop(shop Shop, Shawer Shop) by shilees(f): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2014
I love this fruit too but someone told me is not good for pregnant women I don't know how true it is. But really the fruit is delicious
Re: Health Benefits Of Sour Sop(shop Shop, Shawer Shop) by mizjules(f): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
shilees: I love this fruit too but someone told me is not good for pregnant women I don't know how true it is. But really the fruit is delicious
Hmmm yes its really delicious.. I'm just hearing about that, I guess its not true.. A friend of mine was even advised yo take them due to health conditions
Re: Health Benefits Of Sour Sop(shop Shop, Shawer Shop) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Informative thread.
Keep it rolling.

Know more on how you can create wealth for yourself by venturing and investing in agriculture and the latest trends in the multi-billion naira cassava industry

Do agric.....Create wealth.
Re: Health Benefits Of Sour Sop(shop Shop, Shawer Shop) by mizjules(f): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
Informative thread.
Keep it rolling.

Know more on how you can create wealth for yourself by venturing and investing in agriculture and the latest trends in the multi-billion naira cassava industry

Do agric.....Create wealth.
Thank you...I'm. Thinking on that
Re: Health Benefits Of Sour Sop(shop Shop, Shawer Shop) by nuclearboy(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Any idea what names it's called locally aside "Sour sop"? I am looking for its name in Yoruba - land especially

Thanks for any help
Re: Health Benefits Of Sour Sop(shop Shop, Shawer Shop) by Nuliaa(f): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Does it help to reduce fibroid or rather shrink it?
Re: Health Benefits Of Sour Sop(shop Shop, Shawer Shop) by mamachops(f): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
wooowww...nice one here...

I think Yoruba call it "sawa sawa"...not sure though.

(1) (Reply)

Just Doesn’t Taste Like Moi Moi! / Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC / What's Your Favourite Biscuit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.