Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? (20226 Views)

What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
What's the food you cannot do without eating?
Pounded yam and Egusi
How about you?

8 Likes

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Bahamas95(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rice.

I just love and enjoy eating rice from childhood. I don't care about the type, be it jollof, fried, coconut, banga, concoction etc. I will eat it if it's tasty.

I don't always feel comfortable if I haven't eaten rice in a day..... Even if I don't eat swallow for 1wk I won't miss it, but I must eat rice everyday.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by jedaii(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Akpu and stew with pork meat

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Wawelexy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Beans

Alone(porridge)
With plantain (dodo/cooked)
With yam
With bread
With fufu
With semo
With garri(drinking/sprinkled on)
With pap/custard

Just give me beans....

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin
jedaii:
Akpu and stew with pork meat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bahamas95:
Rice.

I just love and enjoy eating rice from childhood. I don't care about the type, be it jollof, fried, coconut, banga, concoction etc. I will eat it if it's tasty.

I don't always feel comfortable if I haven't eaten rice in a day..... Even if I don't eat swallow for 1wk I won't miss it, but I must eat rice everyday.
You will grow rice on ya anus

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by chitheo(f): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Pap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kpekus

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Brownshoe: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Chalk and powder

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Sleekfingers: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
1. Amala and Abula
2. Seafood Ila Alasepo with lafun
3. Creamy pasta with meat balls

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by kinah(f): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Team any type of rice.

I had to reduce my rice consumption cos of diet o. To incorporate other beneficial meals.
Now I have other food I love.
Peppersoup with any type of protein.
Beans with corn/bread/garri
Tumeric rice
Fried rice
I eat this at least twice a week

Bahamas95:
Rice.

My people
My people

14 Likes

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Bahamas95(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
kinah:
Team any type of rice.

I had to reduce my rice consumption cos of diet o. To incorporate other beneficial meals.
Now I have other food I love.
Peppersoup with any type of protein.
Beans with corn/bread/garri
Tumeric rice
Fried rice
I eat this at least twice a week

My people
My people
Assuming I nor get serious girlfriend I for just marry you, we for plant rice together.....No need to buy again. grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by ahnie: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Catfish peppersoup

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by kinah(f): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bahamas95:
Assuming I nor get serious girlfriend I for just marry you, we for plant rice together.....No need to buy again. grin

Assuming I am not married, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We for plant and harvest together.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by peterian: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rice,beans and dodo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by poshestmina(f): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rice !
I'd fall sick if I don't eat rice in a day.πŸ˜…

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by mariahAngel(f): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
There's literally no food I can't do without.

Yeah, I know some people might say eeerrr... fried plantains, but I swear, I've changed. 😌

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2023
grin
poshestmina:
Rice !
I'd fall sick if I don't eat rice in a day.πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by poshestmina(f): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Yeah, I know some people might say eeerrr... fried plantains, but I swear, I've changed. 😌

Maria,this your "change" is suspicious πŸ™„.Those plantains look fresh and 'hot' .Na this morning own abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2023
grin
poshestmina:

Maria,this your "change" is suspicious πŸ™„.Those plantains look fresh and 'hot' .Na this morning own abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by world123: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2023
You see beans, nothing can separate from beans.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by mariahAngel(f): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2023
poshestmina:

Maria,this your "change" is suspicious πŸ™„.
Those plantains look fresh and 'hot' .Na this morning own abi?

Nne, I swear I'm not lying. πŸ‘€
I don't eat plantain almost everyday again when it's available, and I don't view pictures of fried plantains on my phone when it's not. 😬
E cheghariala'm. πŸ˜‡

2 Likes

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2023
grin
world123:
You see beans, nothing can separate from beans.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by poshestmina(f): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne, I swear I'm not lying. πŸ‘€
I don't eat plantain almost everyday again when it's available, and I don't view pictures of fried plantains on my phone when it's not. 😬
E cheghariala'm. πŸ˜‡

Okay oh ,I believe you.
How are you?

3 Likes

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by mariahAngel(f): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
poshestmina:

Okay oh ,I believe you.

How are you?

Hahahahahaha🀭

Fine, thank you dear.

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne, I could answer this question on your behalf and the picture didn't disappoint at all grin

3 Likes

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by mariahAngel(f): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Nne, I could answer this question on your behalf and the picture didn't disappoint at all grin

Nne, let's not expose our secret. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne, let's not expose our secret. grin

Hahahahahaaa
Our secret is intact nne!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Toeyean1507(f): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
poshestmina:

U dey mind her.
Person wey get gallery for fried plantains.
Each time I come across her post, I dey picture her with a plate of fried plantains.

7 Likes

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Toeyean1507(f): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
I can't go two days straight without swallow......kuku Kee me

9 Likes

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by mariahAngel(f): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Toeyean1507:

U dey mind her.
Person wey get gallery for fried plantains.
Each time I come across her post, I dey picture her with a plate of fried plantains.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Bintdawood(f): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
E no go pass bread😹

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / How To Make Delicious Ofada Sauce With Ease In Details (Photos, Video) / Reps Move To Ban Styrofoam, Others In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.