Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? (2444 Views)

CUTE PHOTO: Is Tonto Dikeh Pregnant For Her Boyfriend, Malivelihood? / I Am Lagging Behind In Nollywood Because Of My Poor English - Madam Saje / Is Tonto Dikeh Ageing Fast? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2014
It beats my imagination to see that an actress
and a song writer that fakes an American ascent
in movies could have a poor English vocabulary.
Also, it baffles me how she writes poorly, only
God knows if her maid would not write good
English better than her. Apologies to Onyinye.
It seems obvious that Tonto Charity Dikeh, who
claimed to have been admitted into Rivers State
University of Science and Technology, Port
Harcourt, where she studied Petro-Chemical
Engineering, cannot correctly write down what
she says in English.
Recently, the actress has been posting numerous
write-ups on her social media pages using
abbreviations. Though some thought her
consistent use of abbreviations was part of the
norm associated with social media users, but
findings have shown otherwise. Tonto Dikeh’s
case is beyond such.
Not too long ago, the actress posted a picture
and she wrote, “God plz Guide n protect my
country NIGERIA, cuz it seemz the 10pledge
(plague) iz falln on us, 1st Boko haram 2nd The
kidnapping 3rd Bombing 4th Killing 5th Ebola!!!!
God plz abeg ooo we ur children dey loya biko
save us”.

After reading her write-up that was taken over
by abbreviations, one can conclude that Tonto’s
vocabulary is poor. At this stage, how would an
educated public figure she claims to be not know
the difference between ‘pledge’ and ‘plague’?
In another post of hers, Tonto wrote, “U see ur
life u beta grow up oo n stop hating cuz Ebola iz
real ooo beta go market n buy sanitary
(sanitizer) n start protecting urself”.
Dear Tonto, ‘sanitary’ is a word used when
relating to good health, it is not bought and also
not an item bought to prevent Ebola. Instead, you
get a ‘sanitizer’.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/28588/25/is-tonto-really-a-varsity-graduate-with-her-poor-e.html

1 Share

Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2014
⬆⬆Ahbeg ma people no be me write am... Ah see am... ah sey meh ah carey yam reach meh una follow read nii... grin *Hides under ma bed*

1 Like

Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2014
She is just light skin without brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by echobee(f): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Ops,
There is God ooooooooo. Its unfair ooooo tongue
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2014
echobee: Ops,
Werin ah do na... grin
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2014
echobee: Ops,
you are virtually evrywere
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by seankay(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2014
I like this babe.how I wish I could just get a chance angry
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2014
If you ask me,
Last Bullet na who I go ask?
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by echobee(f): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2014
fabiano09:
you are virtually evrywere
I be mtn tongue
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by ShirelleBaby: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2014
it is just sad that this her vocab is highly contagious
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by qadeerkug(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: ⬆⬆Ahbeg ma people no be me write am... Ah see am... ah sey meh ah carey yam reach meh una follow read nii... grin *Hides under ma bed*
yeeeee hide under bridge sad
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2014
echobee:
I be mtn tongue

Lol
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by dre11(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2014
She is preparing her self to take over the reigns from PEJ

She once confess that PEJ is her role model
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2014
And yet,some folks would be praising her..dumbo.

1 Like

Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by alexis007(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2014
cry crythe thing dey pain me pass because me wey don write JAMB like 4 times go post quality grammar pass am.....could it be that some1 hacked her account and is now messing her reputation up with it or just that the she passed the school but the school didn't pass 2ru her?.....patience jonathan's apprentices don full everywhere
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2014
alexis007: cry crythe thing dey pain me pass because me wey don write JAMB like 4 times go post quality grammar pass am.....could it be that some1 hacked her account and is now messing her reputation up with it or just that the she passed the school but the school didn't pass 2ru her?.....patience jonathan's apprentices don full everywhere
Nope,she is actually Not smart.
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2014
3cycle:
Nope,she is actually Not smart.
wicked
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Lailerh(f): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2014
Yomieluv: And yet,some folks would be praising her..dumbo.
grin you sound so angry buddy
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Lailerh(f): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: wicked
so wicked I swear grin
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Lailerh: so wicked I swear grin
Na werin she want be that.... That babe shaaa
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2014
English Professor, you're here whining while she's making money and living good with her poor diction. ...

1 Like

Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Herrmes: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Lol, "Im not hating I'm just telling you" - Work- Iggy Azalea, this guy isn't hating he's just telling you, and it's the truth
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by djeezy(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2014
3cycle: She is just light skin without brains grin
she's still a good actress.
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Kunleskey(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerians we've come again there's God oo
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by FreshNigga(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tonto Has So Many Haters
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by corneremperor: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
They dont teach English in university, if u cant speak or write proper English by the time you finish secondary school, chances are that you never will [unless you actually went to uni to study English]. So her going to uni or not has no impact on her ability to speak or write the English language.

1 Like

Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by kolubo(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
seankay: I like this babe.how I wish I could just get a chance angry
......... chance to smoke 2gether.
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by decode55(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
djeezy: she's still a good actress.

no she's not undecided
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by seankay(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
kolubo: ......... chance to smoke 2gether.
I heard she smokes weed
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by abokikhalifa: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin ;DBad english,vocabulary or what ever,She is making her money nd you with good english 'broke ass'
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
OP I no trust u jor,u are d one dat compose dis
Re: Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
baby190: OP I no trust u jor,u are d one dat compose dis
Yhu no see dhey link wey ah post join the tori? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Caught Grabbing Bride’s Breast At Wedding / HUDDAH Monroe FROM BBA Gets Exposed.....pics Inside!!!! / Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.