Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Aremu Afolayan Caught Grabbing Bride’s Breast At Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Caught Grabbing Bride’s Breast At Wedding (2447 Views)

Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party / Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women / Caught In The Act: Justin Bieber Caught Grabbing Kendall Jenner's Butt (photo).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Caught Grabbing Bride’s Breast At Wedding by entadaplace1: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Actor, Aremu Afolayan was recently caught in the act, grabbing a lady’s breast in a picture that has surfaced from a recent event online.
The lady Is dressed like a bride at a wedding reception.
The lady, the identity of who is also unclear at the time of filing this report, is seemingly not bothered by the action of the actor as far as we can see.
The married actor, who has been tagged a cassanova by some within and beyond the movie industry, seems to be enjoying his day.
It would be recalled that the actor got married in December 2013 and once said he doesn’t care what people think about him.
‘They said I’m a gigolo? I owe no one any explanation for the way I live my life. They can criticize my film, but not my life. They said I do rich women for money, how I wish I can do that because a gigolo don’t (go) broke like this. If I’m a gigolo I will never sell my properties to do a film of N16 million. I sold three of my cars to raise the money. I am not what people think I am. So, what is the truth about that allegation? I love ladies that are older than me. It’s my business because I don’t find the good thing, the real love and happiness from the young chaps. Can you imagine a situation where I sleep with my girl now and she will go and sleep with one yahoo boy or my daddy’s friend again because she needs money? So, I have to follow someone who is not a girl as they say, but a lady that is at least older than me. This is what I like. My life, not their life. So, that’s no one’s business. You see, I owe no one any explanation concerning this. I can only explain to God and until He comes, I can continue,’ he said then.

More on

http://entadaplace .com/2015/01/03/aremu-afolayan-caught-grabbing-brides-breast-at-wedding/

Re: Aremu Afolayan Caught Grabbing Bride’s Breast At Wedding by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2015
If na my bride be dis..i don divorce her sef..

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Releases New Promo Photos / Man Caught Doing It With 3 Female Dogs And A Horse (VIDEO+PHOTOS ) / Why I Don’t Wear Pants - Popular Actress (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.