Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? (665 Views)

18 Interesting Pictures From The Past You’ve Probably Not Seen Before / 11 Useful Math Tips You Probably Never Learned In School!!! / 5 Most Important Appliances Every Nigerian Student Should Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? by cheezkid(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2014
My fellow nairalanders, I learnt that procrastination is a killer and ya all should avoid getting trapped in its web.
So tell Us, What is the most important lesson you’ve learned in life?
Re: What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? by Dbestmax(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Never to rely on any 1 not even a brother or a sister #dats y my life is circled by #SelfActualization and #SelfBelief

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? by Ploy(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Trust no one: always be on your guard.

If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? by thankyouJesus(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2014
You wrote the words out of my "hands".
Ploy: Trust no one: always be on your guard.

If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? by thankyouJesus(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2014
You took the words out of my "hands".
Ploy: Trust no one: always be on your guard.

Re: What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? by tunde705(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Never trust a lady...even your wife/mother.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? by Donkaz(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2014
I always take this saying to heart;

"Wish for the best but prepare for the worst"

Cos I don't like to be taken unawares.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? by Spicylate(f): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
be careful of words that you type and words that come out of ya mouth.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lesson You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
I learned that in everything we do there is God.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Advantage Of M.sc Public Admin Over MPA / They’re Fighting Me Because I Stopped ‘stomach Infrastructure’ —LASU VC / Canada: Visa Refusal Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.