Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

BREAKING: French Montana Is Officially Divorced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: French Montana Is Officially Divorced (725 Views)

"I Am Now Officially Divorced" - Chika Ike / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced / Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: French Montana Is Officially Divorced by CoretGistBlog(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2014
What's it marriage problems this days!!! angry

From wiz nd amber, jason nd jordan, kim and kanye...now its French montana cry

French Montana is officially divorced.

On Monday, the Bronx rapper finalized the split from Dean Kharbouch, the mother of his son, in a New Jersey courthouse.

The two were married before French’s rap career took off and they have been separated for quite some time now (with French openly dating Khloe Kardashian this past year). French’s busy work schedule was apparently to blame for the delay, and the former couple reportedly made a $2 million settlement.

Back in 2012, he opened up about some of the reasons for their split. “You around so many beautiful women, that’s a conflict too,” he said at the time. “It’s just about finding somebody that understand the game, what you’re into. But then on the flip side of the coin, you gotta understand their game, what they into…There’s a flip side to everything.”

During a later appearance on MTV’s “RapFix Live,” he told Sway that he still has his priorities straight.

“As long as I take care of my family, make sure my son is good. I feel like that’s a weight off my shoulder, you know, I could sleep good,” he said of their split. “It’s just kinda like you’re moving and you’re not the same person, ’cause you’re so busy doing what you’re doing. You get conflicts

Read more celebrity gist: www.coretgist..com

Re: BREAKING: French Montana Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2014
Photo of d divorce or I would b tempted to say....
Re: BREAKING: French Montana Is Officially Divorced by CoretGistBlog(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2014
snowprince07: Photo of d divorce or I would b tempted to say....

Lol abi dem go take pics as dem divorce?? grin grin
Google it!!! Its true
Re: BREAKING: French Montana Is Officially Divorced by ifaoni(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2014
then what concerns u@op?
Re: BREAKING: French Montana Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2014
CoretGistBlog:

Lol abi dem go take pics as dem divorce?? grin grin
Google it!!! Its true
no I must see pic b4 ¡Beliv embarassed
Re: BREAKING: French Montana Is Officially Divorced by djeezy(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Ok
Re: BREAKING: French Montana Is Officially Divorced by dre11(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2014
How does that affect the price of garri in the marketundecided
Re: BREAKING: French Montana Is Officially Divorced by Kunleskey(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Let' us begin to bind every spirit of divorce in dis nation...although it does'nt concern me..sha

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Set To Start TV Show As Cybersquatters ‘park’ All Domain Names / Jude Okoye Shares Pic With His New Born Daughter / Karen Igho Secretly Weds Traditionally To Her White Heartthrob (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.