Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage (70736 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Tomis14: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
The movie star has reacted by tweeting about her 5 year old failed marriage to American based business man Phillips Ehiagwina.

Do you think she cheated on her husband?

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/10/ini-edo-reacts-to-crashed-marriage.html?m=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by redcliff: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Modified*

Some people dont even know the meaning of irreconcilable differences. Because folks use that phrase when it comes to splitting relationships. Therefore every tom edo and harry use it.....repugnant

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
painful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by 2cato: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
FlirtyKaren: painful
what is painfull must you ladies marry a rich man?

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by dipkol(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lol

2cato: what is painfull must you ladies marry a rich man?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Enoquin(f): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
sad Times you wish the news are lies and the bloggers just want traffic. Na wa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Roon9(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Wow! NoW I can marry her. Yipee

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Jeezbaby(f): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
The irreconcilable diff. there is dat u can not leave ur sugar daddies. They are the one dat cause ur break up Ini, to be frank with u.

42 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Segunj8(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jeezbaby: The irreconcilable diff. there is dat u can not leave ur sugar daddies. They are the one dat cause ur break up Ini, to be frank with u.
Do u live with her?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Its a pity..You such a beautiful woman ..but with no Child..May the grace Of God that gave eyesight to everyone reading this , u will give birth to ur own children ..

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ideee03(f): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
lmao, wat brought about the rich hubby part na
2cato: what is painfull must you ladies marry a rich man?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by dridowu: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Purely her problem, she can decide to remain single 4 life, ko kan aye.
#teammindyourownbusiness

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Abbey2sam(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
How this take concern me

kokan aye mehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Aitee1: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by LesbianBoy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lmao @ ''irreconciliable differences''! We nigerians can sabi use 'big english' to cover things eh! cheesy To all those who would like to know, the ''irreconciliable differences'' is that her husband decided to dump her because he married her 6years ago, fucCked her so many times, yet no pregnancy! As if that was not enough, she even cheated on him! IMAGINE! Anyways, i guess this is the price for snatching someone else's husband! Ini edo down! Mercy johnson, Nuella njubigbo and other husband snatchers to go! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by kellyJames5(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dear Ini,
The single ladies are praying and fasting down mountains in other to get married,but you decided to leave your own
Well.,mind you that there is different between follow-come and second hand wife
In other words;men do go for brand new when it comes to marriage than second hand
Anyway,good luck and I pray you find your soul mate soon.

11 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by SlyIg(f): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Is this really True?
Who do i ask?

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by maxism2: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
INI u wasted ur 6 years on that man . Maybe Ruth D ex wife would have d last laugh.

16 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jeezbaby: The irreconcilable diff. there is dat u can not leave ur sugar daddies. They are the one dat cause ur break up Ini, to be frank with u.
nd ur sounding sure....u ever caught her in bed with one?? smh
eiya nd ini didnt evn bear him a child... 6 fruitless years nd nw divorce...hmmm

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by tellwisdom: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oyin edo ko, oyin benin ni undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Welcome home,but husband is scarce ooooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Rexphobia(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is my time to marry my crush

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by sevantex(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
I get d feeling dt d childlessnes tru d plenty yrs was an extra pressure on her...,Feel sad for her tho.,Wishin her well!

24 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
There's three sides to this story.

1.Her version.

2. Her Ex-hubby's version.

3. The truth.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by MizEmpress(f): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
redcliff: Some people dont even know the meaning of irreconcilable differences. Because folks uses the word when it comes to splitting relationships. Therefore every tom edo and harry uses the word.....repugnant
lol @tom, EDO and harry

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Your business............

None of mine.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by mesoade(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
How does this affect d #35 worth of one peak milk filled tin of garri i owed mama nkechi?

I no blame the Op,i blame the federal govt.,
Unemployment sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Don't woRry ini, your own husband will come. @ least she is still fleshy, look fresh, young, n sexy... So no lele... Not like am advocating divorce, but if single mums with 3kids can get married, divorcees can get married, ladies over 40.. My dear, getting married again is no biggie.. Just marry d right man. No one knws what d real koko is btwn them. Let pple chill on her mata, abeg. Most single girls , will be shocked when she will remarry again 2 a hot single guy... Then tongue will still wag like wildfire.. Anyways, Ini u can decide 2 pick up d pieces of yur marriage, brush up yurself and move on Or listen 2 condemnations of pple who's also undergoing issues in their own union. D choice is yurs..

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by fairygeh(f): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oh no,not ini,my baby cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Irreconcilable differences?
Wdf does that 'phrase' mean? angry

They are so quick to use it as a way out - such that it makes me wonder what "subset(s)" it (irreconcilable differences) comprises of.

What could actually be 'irreconcilable' where two people are in love and really wanna make things work?
...especially when they end up claiming it wasn't a case of 'infidelity', 'domestic violence'

I actually wish these media peeps could give the public figures some privacy to sort their issues like an average human. The Lord is her strength. Nigerians don't take it easy on peeps in her 'shoes'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Crocz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Irreconcilable difference?
Wdf does that 'phrase' mean? angry

It is the cheapest excuse for a failed marriage...no one wanna take the blame

13 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2014

42 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ngozi Chiemeke Shot Dead In Delta State / Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.