Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (951 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by ikeyman00(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2008
i think it getting sicken hearin white people and some foolish join-bang wagon like nigerians sayin obama hasnt got experince, hence the right choice was mc cain hahhhahhhha

now lets get these stuff cleared up for good

1 the world as u know it on fire !! yes u heard me right, the world is on fire, u best beleive it hmmmm 666 fast approachin hmm ha; there is something white pipu called credit crunch,its economic down turn for real; there are sayin lots of pipu are gona lose their job here in uk before x-mas; for those aboki malam and vampires associate back home in nigeria, i bet u, u must have notice the sharp down-turn of pound sterling hmmmm. as i speakin the yeye british airways just announce that they are makin 90% lost in the last 6 months; yes u heard me right, 90% lost[/b]hmm experince hey; tony blair wasted a lot of money buildin mellinium dome, now they are beggin the japanese to buy off them hmm

2 question for the so called experince experince, experince hahhha damn this world; these stitches never give up; now how come i repeat how come the so-called experince  hahhha gggggggggggggs never picture the 666 comin hmmmmm; the war in iraq hmmm experince hahhha oh plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss damn these stitches doin my brain damn talk talk  nonesense.

3 do u know the whole Bush appologist has accepted the war in iraq was a big big mistake damn mother f****. stop it

4 here in uk gordon brown is just hangin on at the edge of the knife to see if he is gona be the next prime minister, hmm the english [b]tribe
just like obama dnt wana come out clean to say they dnt wana see scotish tribe to rule them hmmmm hahha. now gordon as u know fightin hard like a dump hahha went to france to address the world on the solution of economic down turn; which solodu knows quite well that brown copied his style hhah, now when he came back he should have hang on for some time to see the effect of the change he came up with, in spite of the so called experince, he was braggin when he wake up in the moring the world stock market appreciate to certain extent hahha, now within a week of that it went nosed dive!

experince hmmmm hahhha

5 if mc cain got such experince like some of yall dumb head in here talk about, when the us economy was nose diving, mc cain came out to say the us economy was strong hahhha hmmmmm damn ! he chosin shara plain aint helpin either etc etc experince hmmmm he didnt even know how to run an election?

6  with all the experince spainish world team have, they barely make it pass 2nd stage in world cup until this year the won euro 2008

7 with all the experince us dnt know the easy way out from iraq that the only option left is to run away, 100 billion spent when the us economy is nose diving,

8, the credit crunch is so real that the bank of england yersterday cut its interest rate consierably and at the same time beggin the bank to pass the rate to their costumers

9 even queen 2day is askin how come the so called oyibo god never see the 666 coming !

10 a lot of white pipu can't buy house in their own country c uz banks refuse to lend money again hmm experince eyea

11 obama or no obama the white pipu are so worried that the rule to divide and conquer is now turnin against them, that in 50 years time white pipu will be minority in their country US; hey the red indians are coming back hmm

so where do we go from here

however experince or no experince obama will get better along the way and next time nigeria goes to world cup please please psl we dnt want another taribo west and solomon okoronkwo

AND TO OBAMA HATERS IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT HEY 2NITE IS THE ANSWER my post hahahhhah

a fool will never see
Re: Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by Gamine(f): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2008
You well so

undecided undecided
Re: Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by ikeyman00(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2008
nope but i still 1 of ur admirer atleast i can keep ur tribe multiplyin
Re: Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by ikeyman00(m): 2:21am On Nov 08, 2008
JosBoy4Lif (m)
Toronto, Canada

Re: Obama Obama;this Is Absolutely Rubbish.(anti Obama)
« #13 on: Yesterday at 04:00:06 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ OBVIOUS
McCain is a Republican first and for most. The Republicans are the ones who got us in this heap of a mess.
Yes I agree that the US Iraqi troops need to be phased out, but this needs to be sooner rather than later. Their presence there is not helping speed up the recovery of Iraq.

I just hate the fact that people are being pessimistic about a leader (OBAMA) who wants to try a more conventional route, that would save lives.
Who is responsible for the 15,000 + dead civilians in Iraq? There is a huge cost for invading countries that goes beyond dollars and cents. This war was never about fighting terrorist mind you (OIL). Where were the supposed weapons of mass destruction?

This whole notion of terrorism is absurd, why didn't the US go and defend Georgia when Russia was encroaching on her lands, was that not terrorism?
How can you have more experience than someone as a candidate for presidency? As if they were incumbents for the position.
Re: Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by ikeyman00(m): 2:23am On Nov 08, 2008
drrionelli (m)
U.S.A.

« #4 on: Yesterday at 12:19:00 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opinions are like many other things in the free world--they're things to which we're all entitled, and even better if they can be supported.

I'm afraid I don't understand the analogy to a Kenyan presiding over the US. Senator Obama, while born of a Kenyan father, was born in Hawaii which is a US state.

There is no doubt that Senator McCain would have been a fine president. That's why his party chose him to represent them. But, more people overall chose Senator Obama--again, for reasons of their own prerogatives (to which they are entitled). For the US, this election was a win/win situation. Either candidate was a good choice, but Obama was deemed the better by more people.

What does Oprah Winfrey have to do with anything? True, she supported the Obama campaign, but she didn't buy it for him.

NO president is perfect, obviously. But, the US concept of government allows for mistakes. Hence, the three branches of the government, each to keep in check (and to balance) the others.

Senator Obama is extremely intelligent and he's smart, too. He's also articulate and sincere. From what I gather he's a nice fellow. But, please bear in mind that being nice does not equal being weak. He deserves--as does anybody--a chance. And now he has the opportunity to take that chance
Re: Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by ikeyman00(m): 2:29am On Nov 08, 2008

OBVIOUS

« #9 on: Yesterday at 01:29:30 AM » 

@ JosBoy4Lif

I think that McCain was the right choice because of his years of experience/ knowledge about foreign policies/military experience and his record of voting on some important issues. BUT having a crack head like Palin as his VP takes away from his validity.

I think that Obama picked a VP who balances him and fills his void. God knows what the heck Mccain was thinking when he chose palin. Bad judgement, paid the price.

But we will just have to  see to see what Obama will do, considering that he is coming into office with a trillion dollar deficit/he will need to prioritize and make good judgement.

I don't expect much his first four years in office, its too short a time.   

aboslutely nonesense

1 under bush the us economy is  spirallin out of control

2 even mc cain try so hard to distance himself from bush, but because he is not clever enough, he couldnt get it done. yes mc cain slowpoke like u, stand up stand and fight, dnt give up hmm experince eyea

3 under bush the us deficit is approachin $1 trillion

4 under bush us made the world turn on us

5 bin laden has still not been caught under bush experince with all the money spent wisely?? experince my ass

experince my a$$
Re: Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by ikeyman00(m): 2:35am On Nov 08, 2008

OBVIOUS

« #14 on: Yesterday at 03:50:06 PM »

@JosBoy4Lif

McCain is a Republican first and for most. The Republicans are the ones who got us in this heap of a mess.
So what if McCain is republican, McCain is a progressive republican, take a look at his voting record. The republicans didn't get "us" in this mess. The secretive bush administration did. Bush only used the republican party to push his personal agenda. Mind you, the speaker of the house is a democrat, in fact democrats led and will continue to lead the house for the next four years. Anyhoo, it doesnt matter now. Lets patiently wait and see what President elect Obama will do.

I just hate the fact that people are being pessimistic about a leader
I don't think that anyone is being pessimistic about president-elect Obama. Personally, I wish him well.

nonesense and absolutely nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i wish the loser mc cain well in that respect for losing as experince as he is.
Re: Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by ikeyman00(m): 2:41am On Nov 08, 2008
OBVIOUS

« #5 on: Yesterday at 12:29:44 AM »

@ kingron I agree that Mccain was the right choice. I think what turned voters away from Mccain was the bad judgement he made when picking his vice president.

why do pipuy like talkin about what not they dnt know

oh u think? ehh these slowpoke called mc cain didnt know his left and right, all he could talk about in line with his campaign is to have a go and attack obama

1 hey hes not american enough hahhha experince slowpoke
2 he wana reconcile with the enemies
3 he not a christain he claimed he is

etc etc that at some point obama was left with no words rather just laugh at the funi side of things

more rubbish we expect ?
Re: Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by ikeyman00(m): 2:44am On Nov 08, 2008

OBVIOUS

« #10 on: Yesterday at 01:31:31 AM »

Obama wants to remove troops from Iraq
Obama just can't remove troops from Iraq, that would not be a good idea. He will need to implement a phase out process,

I mean Obama is coming into office to face real issues, and problems that I don't think that no other US. president has ever faced. (two wars, the recession, trillion dollar deficit, health care issues, environmental issues etc, )

eyea! with all that experince bush messed up big time hmm what an experince player
Re: Obama; Experince Nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by ikeyman00(m): 2:49am On Nov 08, 2008
obama will bring african democrazy to white house

what a loser. i think kofi anna was once there and bla balh talk talk nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

analisttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vision 2020, Hoax Or Genuine. / Breaking News: Gaddafi Calls For Calm In The Uk / President Obama Gets Post-convention ‘boost’(get Lifted Up By Powerlifter)pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.