Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I think Nigeria Should Ban Or Screen Rigorously All Visitors Coming From the US - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I think Nigeria Should Ban Or Screen Rigorously All Visitors Coming From the US (441 Views)

FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / Why Government Should Ban Bangers this xmas / When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I think Nigeria Should Ban Or Screen Rigorously All Visitors Coming From the US by itsik(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
With the recent development that there has been a case of confirmed EVD or the Ebola virus disease in the United States, I think the Nigerian government should stop planes coming from the United States to Nigeria and if they are to be allowed entrance into thus great nation they have to undergo series of tests and checkups to make sure they don't bring this deadly disease to our great and beloved nation Nigeria.
Just like their man Donald trump said about Nigeria, I think we should stop all their expatriates or business men who are coming into Nigeria and thoroughly check them. Or even if possible ban them from visiting especially the ones from the affected areas like their state of texas.

They think they are the only ones that can ban people or protect their citizens. Rubbish!!! sad sad

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Women Cheat And How To Prevent It (must Read) / Types Of People On Nairaland. / I'm Very Very Angry.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.