Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? (4315 Views)

Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? / What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by laideo(f): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2005
When you 'think nigeria', what are the 8 things that come to mind, that you think kind of sums us up in a whole? Here are mine:

survivors
corruption
bad leadership
football
bad belle
religious
rich culture

Can only think of 7 right now , let's know yours.
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by hotangel2(f): 2:13am On Oct 08, 2005
Good Food
Family members/Loved ones
Obasanjo
Ajebuta
Ajepako
Good Musics (like lagbaja, styl-plus and the good ones)
How much i want to improve the place.
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by Latoya(f): 5:22am On Oct 08, 2005
Family
Friends
Home
Eba(food)
corruption n bribery
poverty
road way prostitution
Nite clubs
and so on....
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by da808cutie(f): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2005
Variety of food (NOT constant rice arghhh)
Family and friends
Bad roads
lots of different school uniforms
the feeling of being at home
back-stabbers
hamatan
lively church communities
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by obong(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2005
oil
intelligence
corruption
black people
potential
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by Bibi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2005
Oil
Soccer
Sharia
Nepa
Politics (very bad one)
Corruption
Hot humid weather
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by cushman(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2005
Smart people
        Poverty
        Beautiful women
        Government of the few, by the few
        Ignorance
        Recircled leaders
        Survival of the fittest
        Religion

Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by queen2(f): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2005
Big country
Large population
Religious
petroleum
Family
Good culture
Hot weather
Corruption
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by angelak(f): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2005
Suffering/hardship
Poverty
Corruption
Evil
Indiscipline
Dream killer
Unfriendly environment
Insecurity
Inflation
Fake drugs
Nothing goes for nothing
Connection
Horrible leaders
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by salako: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2005
Sunshine
Sand
Black Skin
Languages (Yoruba etc)
Heat
Pepper
(and that intriguing) Smell
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by nddy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2005
fraudsters
liars
war
biafra
violence
poverty
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by Scorpio(f): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2005
Fun
Family/friends
Skool life
Obasanjo
Trouble grin
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by angelak(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2005
No Hurricanes
No earthquakes
No snow storms
No terrorist attacks
No bomb blasts
grin
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by shockreaction(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2005
NEPA!
"Why?!"
"Imagine..."
"How Come?!"
"Chai!"
Chop money
419+EFCC+Alamiyeghesa (sp?)... well, you get the idea tongue
Bad administration
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by mosiate(f): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2005
Asu strike
poverty
EFCC
coruption
police&bribe
politics
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by otokx(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2005
a land flowing with milk and honey
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by kemmy(f): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2005
SUN
GOOD FOOD
CORRUPTION
SHARP PEOPLE
NEPA
POVERTY
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by queen2(f): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2005
Land of Natural Gifts grin
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by goodguy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2005
myself
black
soccer
flag
corruption
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by whocares: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2005
Sunshine
Wasted potential
Recycled leaders (Dictators turned democrats)
Good life as long as you can afford it
Tasty food
i wanna/gonna people (some no know where airport dey)
People complaining without doing any thing about it
Every man for himself/family (Everybody answer your papa name)
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by icingbaby(f): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2005
my relative
thief's
no job's
friendly place
good food
crazy market women
bad leader's
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by lovelyS(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2006
What a great question, if i should start mensioning,i wount end until jesus come, but let me mention top ten
My motherland
Unfaithfulness
Hunger
Bad Leaders
Great Footballers( kanu,yobo,okocha etc )
Great Musician(Style plus,p-suare,2face,jjc/419,lagbaja,D'banj etc)
Agberos
Soji Guyz
pidgin English
Many Tribes
COOL WEATHER
Gentle People(caused by hunger)
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by mamaput(f): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2006
Armed robbers
my childhood
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by kimba(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2006
if i were to be very honest,

its this:

[size=18pt]418+1[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by papermoon(f): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2006
MR.BIGGS, grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by laideo(f): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2006
lol,
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by tatenda: 3:04pm On May 01, 2006
drugs
witchcaft
poverty
fake miracle churches
ethnic violence
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by babymine(f): 9:02am On May 03, 2006
Poverty. grin grin grin I pray things get better. cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by diddy4(m): 6:37am On May 04, 2006
when i think of naija, i see freedom, no other country has freedom more than naija.
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by babymine(f): 9:51am On May 04, 2006
Are you sure bout that?
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by seanisim(f): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2006
depression
hardship
darkness
smelly
oppression
expensive
hopeless
corruption
pains
Re: When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? by Cleofel(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2006
best afican movies
prostituition
poverty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Alexa App / Henrik Rummel's Podium Attention At London Olympics 2012 [VIDEO] / Download Tekken 6 Game For Iso Psp File On Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.