Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,336 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Comfort For the Depressed Hearts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comfort For the Depressed Hearts (749 Views)

Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( / Feeling Sad/depressed? Why Not Have A Banana? / What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comfort For the Depressed Hearts by CANTICLES: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Probably around last week, a certain young man was crying profusely, i walk closer to him to found out, so i asked usin my handkerchief to clean his tears " my broda, why the tears??" he sadly answers " I Lost admission to the school of my choice" ! I really feel sorry for him, the truth is dis are situations dat happened when a person lost his Job, failure of a marriage, rejected by a man or women dey love, when a person suffers a long time illness, e.t.c ..... How can you cope ? 1. REALIZE YOU HAVE A LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF WHATS HAPPENING: a certain Jewish prophet observe : " I well know ... That man's way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking to direct his step" Jer 10:23! This fact can help u view ur problems in a diferent light, but you may think that " if this disapointment hasnt happened, i will av bcom glorious" dat thinkin is a grave mistake ..y? " there is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death" prov 16:25
Re: Comfort For the Depressed Hearts by CANTICLES: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
While you are doing all u can to cope with ur present situation that seems like startin from square 1, keep in mind that God, the Supreme Being can change ur situation for better ... Dont care what others think about you ! Ansa dis: hw would u av looked at poor Joseph who was sold into slavery ? Probably u thouth he will die as a slave ! Thats human thought and not God's own! Human is wrong bcoz things change for Better For Joseph!!! So what if that dispointment didnt happen to him? Will he learn and make it to that level ! My broda or sister all is well, ... As u reading dis: many people are dying, many are gettin involve in accident, many are in the hospital , are u better than them? Certainly not ! Do u now see some reasons to praise God , in all things learn to giv thanks .... And I Pray God will be with U ! Very soon you will have a lot of good stories to share when God change your situation like Joseph's Own! Stop been depressed, NOTE: No Condition Is Permanent
Re: Comfort For the Depressed Hearts by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amen
Re: Comfort For the Depressed Hearts by CANTICLES: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Odilafta:
Amen
Keep Calm, All Is Well Bro
Re: Comfort For the Depressed Hearts by CANTICLES: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Comfort For the Depressed Hearts by bidexolumanish(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
nice one,God bless u op...
Re: Comfort For the Depressed Hearts by CANTICLES: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
bidexolumanish:
nice one,God bless u op...

Amen and you too .

(1) (Reply)

What Ve U Gain On Nairaland ? / He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? / The concern of a patriot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.