Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) (7920 Views)

FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky / PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man / Why I Can't Sleep With Any Man Again –– Actress Mama G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by prettyjo(f): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2014
missmaris020: lolz! U don vex. NHS has agree to pay 4 d surgery if nt he/she wn't ve started with testosterone injuction. He/she must have learnt his/her lession by now. She/he is still insane though
Chanchit:
This people are too nice o, if I'm a president, I will even ban any doctor from performing the surgery. Anyway, its their fault, there should be a law that forbids changing of gender.
Chanchit:
This people are too nice o, if I'm a president, I will even ban any doctor from performing the surgery. Anyway, its their fault, there should be a law that forbids changing of gender.
[quote author=Andyblaze]thanks dear.

u're welcm
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by egopersonified(f): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2014
And two people died over here just because of 300k and they say life is fair.
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by seankay(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
I wonder where they are going to find him a real dick
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Madness. confused man. he now knew what he is missing.
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hehehehe.
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by samflex(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
After guys don cast her fake pucci she wan run turn to man again...lmao!
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Gender crisis @ 30?
The Lord is ur strength!
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by free2ryhme: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
she said, " I was fighting a losing battle."

sad
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by free2ryhme: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
nothing comes from being trans-gender
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Grendel(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
....... Deliver us from EVIL embarassed

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by widowhusband: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
richs: better still have surgery for the two organs,so you can "enjoy" both worlds SMH

Hm, thats what i heard some want to start doing
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2015
DuchezRubie:
Yucksadsadsad....:....nice signature.smileysmiley
you hardly quote a person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Crime I Committed Is Being Too Handsome "Benson Okonkwo" (photos) / Nigerian Lady Shares Naked Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With ( Photos ) / Dbanj Is Ready To Propose To Billionaire Daughter Girlfriend, Adama Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.