Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (185161 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
If not for this group thing blessing, Sharon,ikenna i and Joshua/Loretta might have gone first

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by suyamasta(m): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Akdamola:
I don't watch the challege for 2day .I was waiting for the clock to count.

lol no be only u o! i was pained to some extent when i got d message dat all winners have been determined!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by god2good: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Predict" then I click but unfortunately it loaded locked then I reload it which later load predict again, which I clicked predict, next na next week
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by gbaby87(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
You people that keep calling Sandra's name should ask yourselves this. Who was that couldn't spell chess? Who was it that was fixing the ladder wrongly? If you even go back to his first group, ikenna was the one who f'd up couldn't spell sword. What exactly has that guy done right that you say Sandra changed his success

7 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zeanslim(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
god2good:

Pls which time did u vote?

vote or predicted ?
I voted and time I want before 10pm

I predicted 11pm. prompt
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by god2good: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
zeanslim:

vote or predicted ?
I voted and time I want before 10pm

I predicted 11pm. prompt
Sorry, Predict
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by princesa(f): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2014
oluamid:

*squint eyes in other to have a better look, not working, whips out binoculars*

Eh en! I talk am! Its Princesa!
live and direct grin

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Akdamola(m): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2014
zeanslim how did you know that you won Nokia 108 or what was the message you got.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ThaProdigy: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Abeg how many LUMIAs are up for grabs?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2014
gbaby87:
You people that keep calling Sandra's name should ask yourselves this. Who was that couldn't spell chess? Who was it that was fixing the ladder wrongly? If you even go back to his first group, ikenna was the one who f'd up couldn't spell sword. What exactly has that guy done right that you say Sandra changed his success
Lol sward instead of sword. Sandra would have gone far, did you see how she climbed tree yesterday? Its ikenna's funniness I'd miss
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by princesa(f): 12:32am On Oct 17, 2014
Well Too bad for Sandra and Ikenna, they should have just worked through their difference maybe they'd have had better chances....its like passionately hating a lecturer and expecting to pass his course...doesn't always work like that.

But they shouldn't be beaten up over it, its a game afterall, people are bound to go and not everyone can win the prize.

Even the other people shining their teeth in the camp will sooner or later have to leave. The only thing that will keep plaguing their minds at home would be: 'What if...?'

But offcourse, that is non of my business cool

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2014
2chillz:

Lol sward instead of sword. Sandra would have gone far, did you see how she climbed tree yesterday? Its ikenna's funniness I'd miss
Doesn't make her any smarter. Was she not the one that spelt "ODIN" in one task where others were spelling sword? Atleast Ikenna knows what is it except his spellings come with an accent grin

She never admits she is wrong and gives herself credit for everything. That's not how team work is played out. She broke the ladder yesterday and instead of owning up, she blamed it on the fact that Ikenna fixed the wrong nail in the wrong hole, no be two of them de dia? I used to blame Chinedu before but seeing how Chinedu has suddenly become sweet and caring to his new partner Sharon even when she's not doing so well, left nothing more to be said

Sandra is intolerable and I'm happy she's gone, too bad Ikenna's fate was tied to her arrogance. Imagine telling a grown azz man to shut up when she's talkingshocked Good riddance!!!

6 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by xbee24: 1:58am On Oct 17, 2014
anitank:

Doesn't make her any smarter. Was she not the one that spelt "ODIN" in one task where others were spelling sword?
She never admits she is wrong and gives herself credit for everything. That's not how team work is played out. She broke the ladder yesterday and instead of owning up, she blamed it on the fact that Ikenna.I fixed the wrong nail in the wrong hole, no be two of them de dia? I used to blame Chinedu before but seeing how Chinedu has suddenly become sweet and caring to his new partner Sharon even when she's not doing so well, left nothing more to be said
Sandra is intolerable and I'm happy she's gone, too bad Ikenna's fate was tied to her arrogance. Imagine telling a grown azz man to shut up when she's talkingshocked Good riddance!!!

Honestly, sandra's eviction wasnt in any way a surprise to me bt ikenna's was. I cnt even imagine sandra saying earlier that there's nothing ikenna does right (I felt like descending on that her zebra-like face). She's too full of herself, likes taking credit 4 everything, sees nothing right in whateva anyone does. I strongly bliv dt Sandra was evicted nt only coz of her team's low score bt also coz of her uncalled-for behaviour which does nt speak good of any warrior. It is just unfortunate for ikenna for being paired wt her, Chinedu should be grtful 2 God. I've always love Noela's attitude eva since the mission started, she's always bn my choice, even when that Sandra of a gurl tried quarelling wt her she made sure her voice was nt raised n everything was settled amicably. Just hope Noela is nt engaged yet, wunt mind her becoming d mother of ma unborn kids wink TeamNoelaAndSamantha

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by holatoj(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Concerning Eviction , i am dam happy dat dat gal is gone fr good....she z just too stubborn and wont subdue for anybody.......but i was thinking she will be d last gal standing.....nw d thing don shift to evi or Noela.......but am damn unhappy for ikenna dat gal messed him up.......

Concerning Prediction I use a 3.75g enabled smart phone ,and using d best browser on earth (ucweb) nd i predicted seconds to 11pm ....I know 3 things are happening
1.it is either something z fishy abt dz..
2.dose winners are using 4G lite smartphones..
3.Dose winners are not from planet Earth..grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2014
seselez:

yes oo. She has a domineering attitude. I neva wanted her to go too soon.
i was thinking she was gonna be d last gal standing oo
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2014
gbaby87:

Thank you my brother. I was thinking maybe me and those people casting Sandra watched different show. To me, Sandra was so good but ikenna strong head caused there failure. Did you notice they forge ahead when ikenna tried to listen to her. She's a domineering attitude, fine, ikenna should have just use it to their success. Very painful she had to leave early.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Sandra and Ikenna again. I don't know of any man who loves to be bossed by a woman who doesn't want to be bossed by a man grin

Sandra is intolerant. So we know she's good, but this is a team and to win you need team spirit. Instead of bashing your team mate, why not encourage them? It'll make them more relaxed around you and ease their tension. I'm glad she left anyway, I just hated the way she addressed people.

Team Noela!

5 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2014
holatoj:
Concerning Eviction , i am dam happy dat dat gal is gone fr good....she z just too stubborn and wont subdue for anybody.......but i was thinking she will be d last gal standing.....nw d thing don shift to evi or Noela.......but am damn unhappy for ikenna dat gal messed him up.......

Concerning Prediction I use a 3.75g enabled smart phone ,and using d best browser on earth (ucweb) nd i predicted seconds to 11pm ....I know 3 things are happening
1.it is either something z fishy abt dz..
2.dose winners are using 4G lite smartphones..
3.Dose winners are not from planet Earth..grin

What of the possibility of your clock being slower ?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by delman1000: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2014
xbee24:

Honestly, sandra's eviction wasnt in any way a surprise to me bt ikenna's was. I cnt even imagine sandra saying earlier that there's nothing ikenna does right (I felt like descending on that her zebra-like face). She's too full of herself, likes taking credit 4 everything, sees nothing right in whateva anyone does. I strongly bliv dt Sandra was evicted nt only coz of her team's low score bt also coz of her uncalled-for behaviour which does nt speak good of any warrior. It is just unfortunate for ikenna for being paired wt her, Chinedu should be grtful 2 God. I've always love Noela's attitude eva since the mission started, she's always bn my choice, even when that Sandra of a gurl tried quarelling wt her she made sure her voice was nt raised n everything was settled amicably. Just hope Noela is nt engaged yet, wunt mind her becoming d mother of ma unborn kids wink TeamNoelaAndSamantha

lolz

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2014
Anyway I didn't even like Sandra at the beginning, especially because she was always complaining about Chinedu but I started seeing that she had something to offer when they won two in a row. I don't like her attitude but I appreciate her strength and the way she sticks up for women. Things might have turned out differently if Ikenna didn't say what he said when he found out they were partners. I'm going to miss their drama but better Ikenna and Sandra than Chinedu and Sharon. grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by SugaryBelle(f): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2014
Good riddance to Sandra,i just pity Ikenna,the way she was talking about him,saying he is over confident and refuses to do things the way she instructed,like Ikenna doesn't have a brain. She always blames him for her failures.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Meanwhile, they have already started...

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2014
How come they don't have Gus t-shirts?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2014
anitank:

Doesn't make her any smarter. Was she not the one that spelt "ODIN" in one task where others were spelling sword?

She never admits she is wrong and gives herself credit for everything. That's not how team work is played out. She broke the ladder yesterday and instead of owning up, she blamed it on the fact that Ikenna.I fixed the wrong nail in the wrong hole, no be two of them de dia? I used to blame Chinedu before but seeing how Chinedu has suddenly become sweet and caring to his new partner Sharon even when she's not doing so well, left nothing more to be said

Its not small sweetness oh, if I were the one I'm sure I would've complained small or even started frowning, instead he hugged her and was smiling and started eyeing Noela and Samantha's shawarma
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Onyiclara(f): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2014
khristology:

Who did you vote for?

Chinedu
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Onyiclara(f): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2014
U know there was a time Chinedu sed he's d only guy that can handle Sandra in that camp, I tot he was bluffing, now see. Dat Sandra girl is sth else biko.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seselez: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2014
nnekamezor:
i was thinking she was gonna be d last gal standing oo

i thought so too. She and evi. Not forgetting noela, dat noela gal is highly favoured.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2014
That tree climbing was a serious something oh, just watched it again. When Chinedu called Sharon the look on his face was like one disciplinarian waiting for a naughty child. No wonder she didn't wanna go initially, I thought he was gonna twist her ear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2014
seselez:

i thought so too. She and evi. Not forgetting noela, dat noela gal is highly favoured.
Yesooo,, na she i dey root fr nw...if she no fit win @ least let her den be d last woman standing

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2014
xbee24:

Amen to ur prayers man, amen!

Yes, Noela isn't just beautiful, she's a smart and strong girl with an amazing character. She's the perfect wife material cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by oluamid(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2014
anitank:

Amen to ur prayers man, amen!

Yes, Noela isn't just beautiful, she's a smart and strong girl with an amazing character. She's the perfect wife material cheesy

And this coming from another woman

How are we supposed to take your words for it? The proof of the pudding is in the eating grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Malizzy(f): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2014
2chillz:
How come they don't have Gus t-shirts?
i guess am not the only one wondering why

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.