Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184645 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by hormorbee: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
I hope canon wins ooooooo.he deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by NoQualms1(f): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please o, I just heard a contestant became deaf and dumb. Is it true o? I've been arguing it here o.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Between Bob and chidi, who is a better Anchorman? smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anthony3850(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
I dont like d way BBA is currently,, indecency @ its peak
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
NoQualms1:
Please o, I just heard a contestant became deaf and dumb. Is it true o? I've been arguing it here o.
Not really, they just told ikenna not to talk to anyone while wearing the stump of shame, so he used sign language when he really had to communicate
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Don't underestimate anybody, you'll be shocked when someone like Sharon is in top 3 because its a thing of strength,sense and luck. The whole argument and trying to bad-talk contestants is just so people can vote for who we want. They have their strengths so we shouldn't belittle anyone or try to paint them black. May the best person win... Hopefully it will be Chinedu grin That's mine, your free to have yours.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by okwentency: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
grin
oluamid:
Ikenna is out!

Funny dude, asked for second chance only to be given 3 seconds to get outta the jungle.

Ehya cry
grin
oluamid:
Ikenna is out!

Funny dude, asked for second chance only to be given 3 seconds to get outta the jungle.

Ehya cry
Ikenna no serious grin grin
oluamid:
Ikenna is out!

Ehya cry
grin
oluamid:
Ikenna is out!

Ehya cry
Ikenna no serious
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by oluamid(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hibiscuss:

Do you by any chance watch BBA too?

Nope, I don't. I've never seen an episode. Ever.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by okwentency: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
chuksfor13:
For d ist tym in history of GUS, a FEMALE winner will emerge...
Bros e no happen
Do you think the Council of elders will just drop 10mil on the surface for the ladies to pick?
They can't exceed their strength
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zicky(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
NoQualms1:
So the two Ikennas are evicted just like that. So painful for the doctor sha, I didn't expect him to leave this early especially when someone like Sharon is still in the race.

Anyone can win o, Dennis didn't deserve to win last year IMO but he did. I just hope someone deserving wins it this year.
oga Йą you deserve to win am last year, people can yan dust since 1900

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by okwentency: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Bukast:
it waz bkz he was d first prsn 2finish d puzl
I think say na person wey find d axe dem 4 give m angry
Bukast:
it waz bkz he was d first prsn 2finish d puzl
I think say na person wey find d axe dem 4 give m
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
okwentency:
Bros e no happen
Do you think the Council of elders will just drop 10mil on the surface for the ladies to pick?
They can't exceed their strength
Lolz, "They can't exceed their strength"
I agree with u, but wen d strenght of d man is within the limits of dat which d woman can reach or even exceed, it makes it posible 4d man 2 occupy d position of a man.
D guyz in dis seasons GUS are nt enduring @all, u can imagin chinedu lying down @ a point 2 rest for somtym while d girls are busy search. Besides only 2 girls Evi n my girl Noela were searchin @d right place yesterday others were nt close @ all.
I stand on wat I said n I can bet with u on that.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hibiscuss:

Did you just say chinedu will win this GUS? The guy is just damn lazy. He hasn't taken anything serious on camp. Did you see the scene he sat down, relaxed and asking the ladies if they have found anything? Warriors don't fight like that.
You can see how canon always take every task serious. He mean business. Am backing canon to win.
Yes he plays, but he is far from lazy. He started searching before them, so he was tired. In camp he works and plays and jokes around but when its time for the task even his expression changes. If he's lazy he won't be doing as well as he's been doing individually, I think his problem is that he needs to take vitamin A and calm down enough to search and figure things out. In my opinion he is a well rounded person.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Akdamola(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
chuksfor13:

I agree with u, but wen d strenght of d man is within the limits of dat which d woman can reach or even exceed, it makes it posible 4d man 2 occupy d position of a man.
D guyz in dis seasons GUS are nt enduring @all, u can imagin chinedu lying down @ a point 2 rest for somtym while d girls are busy search. Besides only 2 girls Evi n my girl Noela were searchin @d right place yesterday others were nt close @ all.
We cannot under estimate anybody. Anybody can be the winner.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by vonn(f): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Heyliesha:
ur ryt!#Edmund was pple favourite tho.
Hmm....... I beg to differ.
Edmund was very good.
But Ifunanya was very good too. She had the highest number of followers(fans) on social media. wink

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Heyliesha(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
vonn:

Hmm....... I beg to differ.
Edmund was very good.
But Ifunanya was very good too. She had the highest number of followers(fans) on social media. wink
d last female standing ryt?dennis was just luck...I really pitied them, especially wen dia parent visited.dia was nothin like chidisense den

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by EMEzzy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Deejacy2:
Between Bob and chidi, who is a better Anchorman? smiley
Chidi by a country mile, he was born for it. grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
engrjacuzzi:
When noela came last, chidi pardoned her buh wen it got to ikenna E, no mercy at all.
It's not Chidi Bro! It's the invisible council of elders.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Yungwhy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
If Noela should have an opportunity like the one Onyinye(GUS9) and Ifunaya(GUS10) had, she might win, considering the kind of guys in this season

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dhellake:
Dennis was worse last year and he won
I agree with U partially b'cos on d final search he really deserved d wining; d way he tumbled all d bags under d stream, Hmmmmh... not even minding d danger of finding a serpent undoubtedly proved him a desperate champion.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Jhymrod(f): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Plz someone shuld explain on hw I will go with this viewers award
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by okwentency: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dhellake:
Team Chinedu and Emmanuel

I still don't see a female winning this, but its too early.
Emmanuel, the most underrated! something tells me he might take it.
Apart from Christopher and pascal, all past winners has always been underdog
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Dhellake: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
UcheStar:

I agree with U partially b'cos on d final search he really deserved d wining; d way he tumbled all d bags under d stream, Hmmmmh... not even minding d danger of finding a serpent undoubtedly proved him a desperate champion.
Very true, on that final day, he wanted it more than Eddie and Ifunanya
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Dhellake: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
okwentency:
Emmanuel, the most underrated! something tells me he might take it.
Apart from Christopher and pascal, all past winners has always been underdog
Pascal was also like Emmanuel, win tasks ocassionally but was not the favorite, James was the favorite then
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
the scenerio of yesterday's task would definately replay itself again on the final day. exactly what happened yesterday to evi, noela and others would just be the same as that day.

evi is intelligent i must confess, she just need to pull hersef together if she really wanna win this year.

chinedu is good but sometin tells me he is just trying to play down things to escape being the tribe leader but unfortunately the leadership lot fell on him yesterday. cant wait for 10:30pm to see how he managed the leadership thing. i go so laugh sha.

this year's episode is full of surprises though.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Dhellake: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
joy4anney:
the scenerio of yesterday's task would definately replay itself again on the final day. exactly what happened yesterday to evi, noela and others would just be the same as that day.

evi is intelligent i must confess, she just need to pull hersef together if she really wanna win this year.

chinedu is good but sometin tells me he is just trying to play down things to escape being the tribe leader but unfortunately the leadership lot fell on him yesterday. cant wait for 10:30pm to see how he managed the leadership thing. i go so laugh sha.

I agree with everything up here
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Heyliesha(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
hormorbee:
I hope canon wins ooooooo.he deserves it.
what makes him deserve it? If u don't knw Chinedu deserve it... #team otto tho
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by okwentency: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
chuksfor13:

I said so based on what happened in the past three seasons.
The ladies made it to the final, Anastasia vs Christopher, Onyinye vs Pascal, Ifunanya vs Edmond and Dennis. Out of this three ladies, only Onyinye came very close, due to the treasure was not far hidden. The other two fizzled out when it mattered most.
Though I agree with you, that the guys this season are not enduring. Same thing caused Ikenna I. he no fit tolerate Sandra for some days
when he knew there is suv and 10mil at stake.
Joshua dey jungle dey lament about his girlfriend wey no go give am 10mil and suv. Na waoo for some guys oooh!as if d girl the run away. I no blame them sha, they made it on a first attempt. mek dem ask Otto, how many years it took him to be there.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by okwentency: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
UjSizzle:

I miss the dude sha grin
Me too
Na him cause am, him for corporate with Sandra, no be marriage na.
wetin pain be say the guy na strong guy, him for go far.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by crowntoro(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
this year's GUS thread. is not as interesting as last year's thread and the GUS itself is not really interesting . they keep solving puzzle everyday and they have even evicted one of my favorites. undecided. as at this time last year, the pages on the thread has gotten to 100. undecided undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Heyliesha(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
crowntoro:
this year's GUS thread. is not as interesting as last year's thread and the GUS itself is not really interesting . they keep solving puzzle everyday and they have even evicted one of my favorites. undecided.
you are very right...wia u dia?or u wia told? Cus I dnt remember making ur name in d register..lolz
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
joy4anney:

These people eh! Just when he said he's happy with not being team leader,they gave him. When ikenna cabashed against eviction, he was evicted. When Sharon rejected stump of shame, they gave her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.