Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184370 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

A cat carrying 30% of it's weight will surely do better than a bull doing the same. Gravity always plays a part.
Okay.

Please, who is d last man standing in today's task?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seselez: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Samantha, the gal that can be likened to a cat with nine lives. I didn't expect her to still be among the contestants, how much more to be d last gal standing, judging from how she started. Congrats gal

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Presbulg(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Presbulg(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
I like Cosy, he says it as it is.

I still dont know the purpose of today's task

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
2chillz:

Maybe the location and terrain and weather affects the task. St least there was no puzzle today
I don't think that's enough excuse. Why then did they choose a location that's not suitable for them? Not very good for the franchise if u ask me. Plus Anambra weather isn't different from other locations, and each season is done within the same period every year

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Capslock01: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dparagon:
Which is the odd one out?
Weird MC Muma Gee Tiwa Savage

I think Mama Gee.
Weird MC and Tiwa Savage are Musician. Mama Gee is Odd
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why didn't they give them beans na undecided
Gulder killing hope since 1900
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Capslock01:

I think Mama Gee.
Hian. Biko it's Tiwa savage. The others were once contestants in GUS. And Muma Gee is a musician too.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Capslock01: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
UjSizzle:

Hian. Biko it's Tiwa savage. The others were once contestants in GUS
oh, thanks. I don't know it goes that way.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by treachiz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Gus dis is nt funny oh,givin dem a scrol instead of beans
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by NoQualms1(f): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay.

Canon. He's the new captain. Evi's eviction was unexpected. I noticed Chinedu was the first to get tired, later Cosy started showing signs of tiredness. I was thinking one of them will be the last.

Why was Canon repeating that he had the largest weight? Who told him that? He likes feeling like sonething I don't know, Mr Indifferent.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Heyliesha(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
I dey suspect say u dey work wif GUS... U'r so current... Me no sabi say dox pple don pass gus waka
UjSizzle:

Hian. Biko it's Tiwa savage. The others were once contestants in GUS. And Muma Gee is a musician too.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Dparagon(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Capslock01:

I think Mama Gee.
Thanks very much. Though I took a risky guess by recalling past celebrity GUS and luckingly its Tiwa Savage.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Capslock01:

I think Mama Gee.
Its tiwa. Gee and mc were on Gus celebrity showdown. BTW, mama gee is also a musician.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by princesa(f): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Evi did try her best...
but in a situation where your best is not good enough, what more can you give?

Blood...

With the GUS is going, its hard to predict the final three, very hard.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
NoQualms1:

Canon. He's the new captain. Evi's eviction was unexpected. I noticed Chinedu was the first to get tired, later Cosy started showing signs of tiredness. I was thinking one of them will be the last.

Why was Canon repeating that he had the largest weight? Who told him that? He likes feeling like sonething I don't know, Mr Indifferent.
As in eh. Fear catch me
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
princesa:
Evi did try her best...

Blood...

The warrior's pledge/oath says they will give blood and sweat...lol
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
NoQualms1:

Thanks dear!

About the last part of your post, we actually share thesame view.
The guy feels somehow.

May the best man win tho.

Hope you're good?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
princesa:
Evi did try her best...

Blood...

Yup Cosy does well even though you hardly notice cause he's quiet, Canon and Chinedu can mess up sometimes, Samantha and Afolabi can be strong, smart and they have sharp eyes to find things.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by EMEzzy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sexytemi:
this is not nyc @ all o, how can evi be evicted just lyk that, this is partiality o, cuz dey dnt want a female to win, mtchewwww.
Listen to yourself..... Did that sound sensible to you??
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
they shouldn't av given them such task at dis stage. it shud nw include their ability to think and come up wit somtin. bt at this stage, still puting their strenght to the test is a good way to eliminate all d ladies. noela is out, followed by evi wow my 2 best female paticipants. as much as i lyk GUS I admit that they are short of epic tasks this season.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by EMEzzy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
yemzone:
the eviction of 3 females within just 3 days , hmmm
When it was 5 girls, tongues were wagging about how a lady will win it.... Story for the gods.
GUS RULE NO 1: A female will never win the gus, not because of partiality or sh.it but because it's IMPOSSIBLE, though a few might cause a scare a la samantha and ifinanya but the won't win because in the end they are outnumbered 4:1 like the scenario now.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by mexzony: 12:00am On Oct 26, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

A cat carrying 30% of it's weight will surely do better than a bull doing the same. Gravity always plays a part.
Are you saying gravity does not affect the cat in qeustion.
If so Otto should have been the first to give up.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay.

That's the point he was trying to make. That despite the fact it was harder for him, he still emerged the winner.

Please let's not drag this on pointlessly, I think the truth is clear for all to see.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by mexzony: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2014
samhay:

Thinking for task in about 365days ? and dey gat notin?

What happen to puttin it out on facebook and twitter that 'SUGGEST THE KIND OF TASK YOU'LL LOVE TO SEE IN THE NEXT EDITION OF GUS' and win fantastic prizes

Abeg no tell me dat jwoooo
grin Bros calm down na. I perfect get ur point.
I was actually thinking why don't they throw it open and ask people to suggest tasks.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by EMEzzy(m): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2014
Heyliesha:
I dey suspect say u dey work wif GUS... U'r so current... Me no sabi say dox pple don pass gus waka
If you truly watch the show that's no rocket science, even the other questions people post on here are like pancakes.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

That's the point he was trying to make. That despite the fact it was harder for him, he still emerged the winner.

Please let's not drag this on pointlessly, I think the truth is clear for all to see.

i wasn't arguing again.
Just supporting someone who shared my view.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Vires: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2014
anitank:

This season in particular has the driest tasks.
They had lots of fun ones last year...on land, water, muds, sands etc. I'm surprised they haven't done any task where they had to cross water with ropes or go across using a single tree lying across.

Seems to me like this year GUS wasn't very organised. I mean look at the cheap tank tops they got after several weeks, rather than the Gulder t-shirts, trousers and shorts they normally give them from day 1.

Totally agree with you!!!!!!
This years GUS is the driest in recent years undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2014
mexzony:

Are you saying gravity does not affect the cat in qeustion.
If so Otto should have been the first to give up.

Gravity affects cats alright, but not to the extent of bulls. Why do you think cats have nine lives? grin That's why the lightest of animals, e.g. ants, can carry loads 10 to 50 times their weight. The strongest animal in the world in relation to it's weight, the rhinoceros beetle can carry loads up to 850 times it weight. Are you telling me if it was Canon's weight it will still be able to pull this off?

It just shows Canon has a great endurance level, simple.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by EMEzzy(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2014
NoQualms1:

The dude was just stating the fact.. Looking at them we know otto has the largest weight and Sam the least, they all pulled 30% of their individual weight, meaning if for example otto weighs 50, 30% would be 15kg and if Sam weighs 25, 30% would be 7.5kg.
The principle is the more weight you have, the higher your ability to pull more and lower center of gravity and vice versa.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by mexzony: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Gravity affects cats alright, but not to the extent of bulls. Why do you think cats have nine lives? grin That's why the lightest of animals, e.g. ants, can carry loads 10 to 50 times their weight. The strongest animal in the world in relation to it's weight, the rhinoceros beetle can carry loads up to 850 times it weight. Are you telling me if it was Canon's weight it will still be able to pull this off?

It just shows Canon has a great endurance level, simple.

Good argument though I still disagree but what I pointed out earlier was the fact that at the end of all this proportion to weight stuff it will boil down to endurance of the person in question.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by EMEzzy(m): 12:23am On Oct 26, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

It just shows Canon has a great endurance level, I simple.

Mr, I like ya moniker grin grin am thinking of The Last Agidi Bender... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.