Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184310 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2014
Heyliesha:
What can I say!!! Congrats Chinedu.my "Bad dream" came true
He he mine didn't.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:25am On Oct 31, 2014
CoolKizzy:

I just dey look u
Loooool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Ctemi(f): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2014
nelsenhenry:
I did win online. I predicted both by text and online
I win online too,keeping loading my browser. When are will collect the gift
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:34am On Oct 31, 2014
During the lantern scene, I went '5 foolish virgins'
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Ctemi(f): 12:34am On Oct 31, 2014
nelsenhenry:
I did win online. I predicted both by text and online
I win online too,keeping loading my browser. When are will collecting the gift
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Yungwhy(m): 12:58am On Oct 31, 2014
YES!!! He did it.... 24 years old Ubachukwu Chinedu is the 11th Ultimate Man!!!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 1:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Yungwhy:
YES!!! He did it.... 21 years old Ubachukwu Chinedu is the 11th Ultimate Man!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Yungwhy(m): 1:22am On Oct 31, 2014
2chillz:

Tanx man was actually thinking 'bout Idris(BBA)

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by killercute16(m): 1:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Nezyjagz:
Chinedu my love
OMG!!! The way he was running was sooo sweet
I cant stop screaming.
I'm gonna watch it again on Ait
when(time)are they going to show it again
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 2:26am On Oct 31, 2014
So its over now, phew! And they had tales by moonlight with Chidi on the last night. #TeamChinedu grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 2:27am On Oct 31, 2014
killercute16:
when(time)are they going to show it again
Try watching it on YouTube
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 9inches(m): 2:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by princesa(f): 4:49am On Oct 31, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Chai! Sorry o. grin

lol...I guess who God has blessed, no man can curse. Congrats to Chinedu, it has been predestined.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by vonn(f): 5:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Anuoluwap:
canon's rival is chinedu? Lol. U try wel. Na only both of dem dey d jungle? Or u tink it's a 2-man show?
Chinedu and Canon were more popular than any other.
If the viewer's choice scoreboard is revealed, I have no doubt Chinedu would place 2nd.

In the jungle, Chinedu saw Otto as his rival.... (It was revealed in one of the episodes........I tink wen they were asked to show their individuality)
*cheers*
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by vonn(f): 5:34am On Oct 31, 2014
CBNIM:

So this crap you put up here justifies your saying that being the ultimate man is 70% luck? Joke of the century! You didn't even say 30% but 70%? I take it you're kidding right? The ultimate man contestants rather sleeps, eat, watch movies, take selfies etc in the jungle nah, since they only have to put little effort of just 30% and then relax and depend on LUCK (70%) which is already an A to crown them the ultimate man!
Seriously SMH for some peeps mentality and mode of reasoning sha!

Edu congrats joor! Make bad belle people go and die!
Hehehehe.........
Who is d hater here?
U tink coming out tops amongst d last 4 contestants was nothing?
Last year Edmund had the strength and brain but whose is the ultimate man?
DENNIS!
U and I know.........
If u read my previous posts, u'll knw more too.......
Chinedu has always been my guy.
Enuf of d pretence tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by CBNIM: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2014
vonn:

Hehehehe.........
Who is d hater here?
U tink coming out tops amongst d last 4 contestants was nothing?
Last year Edmund had the strength and brain but whose is the ultimate man?
DENNIS!
U and I know.........
If u read my previous posts, u'll knw more too.......
Chinedu has always been my guy.
Enuf of d pretence tongue
Still seriously SMH for you!
Infact I find it highly offensive and insulting to the contestants that you brazenly referred to their enormous hard work and effort to become the ultimate man that equals 70% as sheer luck! The way some people reason ehhhnnnn, tire me ooo!

So you think otto came 4th out of luck? I'm sure even otto will find this very insulting considering the great work he put in during the competition! He came 4th because he's smart, strong, physically and mentally fit, and most importantly because he WORKED HARD to make it to top 4 and not the other way round madam.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by vonn(f): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=CBNIM post=27599782]
Still seriously SMH for you!
Infact I find it highly offensive and insulting to the contestants that you brazenly referred to their enormous hard work and effort to become the ultimate man that equals 70% as sheer luck! The way some people reason ehhhnnnn, tire me ooo!

So you think otto came 4th out of luck? I'm sure even otto will find this very insulting considering the great work he put in during the competition! He came 4th because he's smart, strong, physically and mentally fit, and most importantly because he WORKED HARD to make it to top 4 and not the other way round madam.
Yea yea, you're right....
He had it all...
(Mayb more dan the last 3 contestants)
But was he LUCKY ENOUGH to be the ultimate man?
Ans:No
No one sed physical, mental abilities arent necessary.....
I wrote that FOR ME, LUCK is more.

So my dear.....
End of Argument.....
Have a nice day.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by sweetstjoy(f): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2014
vonn:

Do you think others were not good with riddles and puzzles?
There were times Chinedu got puzzles b4 others..
There were times he was even among the last 3 or 4.
Yes, mental ability is involved.
But what if he came last and was evicted in a task that wasn't all about/about puzzle?
Noela was good, but she couldn't climb.
Samantha came out tops in one or two puzzles b4 she was evicted.
Everyone has something he is good in......
But what if another finishes b4 u do?
The contestants said Canon was very good at riddles......but what happened the day he was punished with three other ppl?

So my dear, its not all about mental..........
Luck plays an important role too.

A contestant once said ......
"If its not ur day, it is not ur day"
Hi dear, we are saying the same thing, but wen I eliminate luck from GUS, I mean u must balance the other two for luck to pull u tru.. Even canon admitted dat he is good in riddles but not in puzzles..
Wat happens is dat the last pple are usually mentally and physically sound, even if dey aren't so mentally sound den dey are havin a parasitic relationship with whoever is very sound..(Emeka ike vs dare alade)
Go back in time... Tope vs Hector, Dominic and Dozie, Christopher vs Lebanese and Anastasia, Paschal and Onyinye, Dennis vs Edmund and Ifunanya... I can go on and On..
My point is dat b4 u get to being the ultimate man, u must balance all.. Even those on this list dat won by luck, cos of the nature of the final search worked hard..
In dis final search, there was no luck, it was skill and fitness cos the winner already gave out the mental aspect to his contenders..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by vonn(f): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2014
sweetstjoy:

Hi dear, we are saying the same thing, but wen I eliminate luck from GUS, I mean u must balance the other two for luck to pull u tru.. Even canon admitted dat he is good in riddles but not in puzzles..
Wat happens is dat the last pple are usually mentally and physically sound, even if dey aren't so mentally sound den dey are havin a parasitic relationship with whoever is very sound..(Emeka ike vs dare alade)
Go back in time... Tope vs Hector, Dominic and Dozie, Christopher vs Lebanese and Anastasia, Paschal and Onyinye, Dennis vs Edmund and Ifunanya... I can go on and On..
My point is dat b4 u get to being the ultimate man, u must balance all.. Even those on this list dat won by luck, cos of the nature of the final search worked hard..
In dis final search, there was no luck, it was skill and fitness cos the winner already gave out the mental aspect to his contenders..

Thanks........ I kinda like ur cool nature......no insults.....UNLIKE SOME PPL (using the words of Chinedu)

wink

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by swagdopey: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2014
SexyTemi hafa d lumia ni??
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Sexytemi(f): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2014
swagdopey:
SexyTemi hafa d lumia ni??

u dey mind those thieves, they sent me a msg saying dey already have a winner, when I sent the msg exactly 11:00 o, both online n sms, na thunder go b deir best frnd o.

What about u?.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2014
dynamicbuzz:

I believe u went back to sch and you weren't following the show so well, in chinedu's profile, they always wrote that his biggest competition was canon. And I believe if he got to the last stage, he would have posed a better threat compared to emma and cosy
dat's who he tinks is his bigggest threat but he was eventually wrong.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by timbros(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2014
nnekamezor:
yes ooo, he is d Son of SOIL

Correct nwa afor!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by CBNIM: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2014
@ vonn, Nobody is ruling out the LUCK thing, but you saying that becoming the ultimate man takes mainly 70 % of Luck and takes only /just little 30 % of hard work, smartness, thinking on your feet and outside the box, being strong and physically fit et al is simply outrageous! That's like sacrificing HARD WORK at the alter of LUCK. It is the other way round my dear.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion.

Yeah, end of discussion! I'm outta here.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by CBNIM: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2014
sweetstjoy:

Well said.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Ajiriobibi: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2014
has anybody redeemd his or her lumia?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by vision2050: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2014
I need the ultimate search season 1- 11
anybody know where I can download it expect watching via you tube.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by henry0: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2014
So proud of Chinedu, just imagine all he said when running towards the helmet.

"I see the general's helmet"
"I've seen the general's helmet"

then finally

"I have the general's helmet"

When this dude showed/displayed self confidence, people said he had pride.

Finally that paid off..

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2014
Ctemi:

I win online too,keeping loading my browser. When are will collect the gift
can't wait too oooo
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by swagdopey: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sexytemi:

u dey mind those thieves, they sent me a msg saying dey already have a winner, when I sent the msg exactly 11:00 o, both online n sms, na thunder go b deir best frnd o.

What about u?.

Same thing ooo... Sent my messages on tym, na 4 I send sef no one enter....
If we nor win lumia for GUS nor mean say one day we nor go get LumIA
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Sexytemi(f): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
swagdopey:

Same thing ooo... Sent my messages on tym, na 4 I send sef no one enter....
If we nor win lumia for GUS nor mean say one day we nor go get LumIA

yes ooo.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by mondob2k(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
nnekamezor:
AIT is showing it rite nw

AIT in Edo closes by 10pm. U need satellite tv to access after that time. Ctl, dstv etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.