Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? (747 Views)

Childhood Days; Were You Bathed Like This? (photo) / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by yungchop: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
As for me my father doesn't allow it. if my friends are in my crib and my father returns from an outing ehn, the ones that will disappear will disappear, the one that will scale the fence will do that, the one that will sleep in our Boys quarters that day will sleep, the one that will die will die, and finally the one that my dad catches will quit being ma friend that day because my father will nearly kill both of us. But now, body don tire. One of my cousin that's living with us (female) can even bring her bf to our living room when he's around. Lol share yours. cheesy . . . . . . MODIFIED - thank you kachisbarbie
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
yes he did. I would make sure my kids do same...
I wanna know the kinda people they mix up with.
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Did you father allow friends to visit you?*
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by DVMtuppence(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrsBreezy: Did you father allow friends to visit you?*
hi,good evening
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
DVMtuppence: hi,good evening

Hey good evening.
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by chibwike(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
No, not at all
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by DVMtuppence(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hey good evening.
hmm! am sorry,my phone is having a lil problem …i'll be back sooner
how are you sha
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by Ebubest(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
y not? I'm dad is cool.
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by soonest(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yes! My dad encouraged it. Now that I'm grown I can't understand why some dads wouldn't.
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
My Dad.I smoke craze?If my Dad is around no friend dares visit.Especially if he is standing in front of the house.They go just waka pass.we'll pretend like we don't even know each other. cheesy
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
My popsy has been my sure padi ryt from childhood till now that I have evolved to a man. grin bringing a lady in is the least of my worries
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2014
DVMtuppence: hmm! am sorry,my phone is having a lil problem …i'll be back sooner
how are you sha

It's fine no bother..

I'm good thank you. And yourself?
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2014
Yes! Our friends were warmly welcomed.
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by DesChyko: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2014
My Dad doesn't mind much. My mom is the person who even shows such resistance, especially to no-goods..
Both both become hard to please when they become too much.
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by mumumugu(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2014
I ddont allow my parents friend inside.
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by DVMtuppence(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

It's fine no bother..

I'm good thank you. And yourself?
OK
am good also
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by kendraloops: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2014
yes he allowed but he shouldn't have bothered cos he'll stay in the living room and listen to everything you guys talk about. You'll see my usually very strict father start to form friendliness n gentility. it was funny then sha. The worst is when you want to pay a return visit.

'Daddy, i want to visit that my friend that came the other day.' 'Ok, write down his address, phone number, name n occupation of parents, when last s/he came here etc etc' By the time you're done, time go don go n you sef would be discouraged already.
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by dechandel(f): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2014
Ofcourse.. My mum and my friends do even gist when they come over..
My friends slept over sometimes..
My dad had no problem with friends coming over

But they had problem with me going to visit them
Talk about restricted movements
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
.....My Dad allowed friends.....Both male and female....

He wont allow visit anyone.....even if I go anywhere, I must come back before 7pm...Or else he ll start calling my number....
Re: Childhood Days : Does Your Father Allow Friends To Visit You? by Mutaino7(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
i

(1) (Reply)

Benin City: Acting Audition / Stories That Can Melt A Stony Heart / Mothers Please Come In And Answer This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.