Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie (5839 Views)

Upcoming Nollywood Actress Temitope Osoba Goes Sexy To Promote Self(Photos) / Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Flaunts Her Amazing Bod On Display After Workout / Picture Of Rapper P.diddy After Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by valmunich(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2014
How on earth is this sexy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by CashdownNG: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
marieolae: This girl is only workin on her stomach. She might as well stop working out cos its not showing any justice on her arms and legs. I'm not a fan of this girls body at all. She's trying to prove to the world that she's curvy, but she's on the edge of being obese.

Was going through this post till I smelled some "hate" here...

can you say the same as of Kim K she's way sexier than what you give her credit for both shape wise in terms of BMI she's better than the kardashians... #fact

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by fairygeh(f): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Oh well my sexy cheesy
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by MrCork: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax post=/post/26827575:

Remain wiaever u are...Not even as if anybody misses u here...we're even gettin too populous here ......#Nonsense

....sorry to up set u bro. ....i doubt if u be able to survive hear in London coz we do t hav moooskito....anyways, may i remind u that the half cast females in ma area,peckan...is more than wot u people hav ther in Nigeria and Africa (no offense) angry

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Dbestmax(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrCork post=/post/26830430:

....sorry to up set u bro. ....i doubt if u be able to survive hear in London coz we do t hav moooskito....anyways, may i remind u that the half cast females in ma area,peckan...is more than wot u people hav ther in Nigeria and Africa (no offense) angry
U must be a prodigal son
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by folameme(f): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
marieolae: This girl is only workin on her stomach. She might as well stop working out cos its not showing any justice on her arms and legs. I'm not a fan of this girls body at all. She's trying to prove to the world that she's curvy, but she's on the edge of being obese.
i dnt need to reply u,ur picture says it all lmao stop hating bae,toolz is gorg

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
toned camel toe.....ooooops toned abs!if this is how toned abs look like, then no thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
CashdownNG:

can you say the same as of Kim K she's way sexier than what you give her credit for both shape wise in terms of BMI she's better than the kardashians... #fact

Kim K is Fat, Toolz is fat....matter solved!
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by ElFenomeno1: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
FATSOOOOOO!
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by NaijaChild: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrCork: ...and if this is how Nigerian females really loook bak home...truss me & fogerrrit...we ain't comin bak home!! (no offense again) angry

Abegi..!!...stay wherever you are!..who want you sef
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by ayukdaboss(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
I swear seeing tools nakked must be a very gory sight lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayukdaboss: I swear seeing tools nakked must be a very gory sight lipsrsealed

hmmm...fear God o
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by KingTom(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
NaijaChild:

So funny grin
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by MrCork: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
NaijaChild:

....ermm sweery,may i remind u that am from London and clearly u never been to London talkless of pekam...so ma advise for u is to show respect.

...by theway,r y even light skin?....i bet the ansa is NO!! angry

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by MrCork: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
...u people in that Nigeria think a woman who fat like donkey is beautiful...and then when i tried to correct u...u start givin me attitude.

....or isit ma fault u never been to London?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by CashdownNG: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
ROSYL:

women hate women..... matter solved!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by ideee03(f): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kpekus nkponkiti
usofly: do you see what i see
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by ayukdaboss(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmmm...fear God o
grin
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
CashdownNG:

women hate women..... matter solved!

oh pulease! stop throwing around that word 'hate', it's soooo 1960s.....hating people I don't freaking have any idea who they are, except for the photo shopped and over touched pictures they plaster on the internet...please girl/boy!
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrCork: ...and if this is how Nigerian females really loook bak home...truss me & fogerrrit...we ain't comin bak home!! (no offense again) angry
Nigerian Females are finer than this jor, Wuz dat na, tools na just bad market.
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayukdaboss: I swear seeing tools nakked must be a very gory sight lipsrsealed
She ain't sexy, Shez fat. Wonder how she's going to be after she drop 1.
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by fairygeh(f): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
ROSYL:

I beg to disagree,u can say toolz is fat but kim,k sorry.i smell jealousy right there.u know
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Even with all the workout the hips no gree go down undecided
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
But at least she is working, which is more than what we can say for most girls.
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by ayukdaboss(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
She ain't sexy, Shez fat. Wonder how she's going to be after she drop 1.
Lol...Obesity sets in grin
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Lol...Obesity sets in grin
grin grin grin grin #Lobatan
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by rattlesnake(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
folameme: i dnt need to reply u,ur picture says it all lmao stop hating bae,toolz is gorg
and u that don't have the confidence to even post Ur own picture....am sure u look like this ...marieolae u look Porsche always

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by rattlesnake(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrCork:

...which tool?...no ofennse but wha Tha f*** is wrong wit u people in that Nigeria??...how the hell can somebody who look like baby elephant be sexxy? She doesn't only look fat but she fat like donkey tryn to looose wait..impossible.

....and worse of all...she ain't even light skin....serrriously..we giv up!
angry
not even a single of your analysis makes sense....who ever refers to donkeys as fat is suffering from bipolar disorder

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Bibol(f): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Fat or slim, as long as she stays healthy no problem. I wish her good luck.
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by corneremperor: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
CashdownNG:

You clearly have issues if you are comparing Kim K's body to ToolZ, i don't think they are even close in terms of shape and size. That being said, im not a fan of Kim K, but come on dude. I have a feeling this is actually Toolz masquerading as a dude on here, sup toolz? How market?
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Janeify(f): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrCork: ...u people in that Nigeria think a woman who fat like donkey is beautiful...and then when i tried to correct u...u start givin me attitude.

....or isit ma fault u never been to London?
undecided
you sound like an illiterate and i hope you don't behave like a fool outside nairaland.you are typing nonsense with no just reason.are you the first person to travel to londo/whatever, you brag alot and i was wondering where you kept your brain before typing

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by macklef(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrCork:

...which tool?...no ofennse but wha Tha f*** is wrong wit u people in that Nigeria??...how the hell can somebody who look like baby elephant be sexxy? She doesn't only look fat but she fat like donkey tryn to looose wait..impossible.

....and worse of all...she ain't even light skin....serrriously..we giv up!
angry
Its because its u cork, if it were another person callin toolz fat, illd set up my E-war amourey on d person. Lady is thick dammit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Fiancé JJC Having Fun In Bed (see Photos) / Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] / Top 10 Richest Families In Nigeria (forbes List, 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.