Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. (2619 Views)

Educative, Entertaining And Inspirational Facts Around The World / 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind / Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
*Brown colored eyes are really blue, under a
layer of melanin.

*Optimistic people are 23% less likely to die of
cancer and 30% less likely to die from heart
diseases.

*Our sense of smell and taste decrease by 20%
to 50% while flying, which is partly why people
say airplane food tastes bad.

*Aprosexia is the inability to concentrate on
anything.

*Happiness is contagious. When you're positive,
people are naturally drawn to you.

*Dogs can see sadness in humans and often
attempt to make their owners happy by
initiating cuddling.

*91% people feel uncomfortable when the TV
volume is an odd number.

*Kissing helps to reduce negative energy and
lower the amount of stress hormones in the
body.

*The only place you can tickle yourself, is on
the roof of your mouth. Go ahead. Try.

*There is a spider in 'Brazil', whose bites can
cause an erection that lasts for hours.

*Most prison meals are healthier and cheaper
than school cafeteria lunches.

*People who use swear words regularly tend to
be stronger emotionally and more intelligent.

*Over 90% of mental diseases are either caused
or complicated by the stressful act of over
thinking.

*"Finding Nemo" is the best selling DVD of all
time.

credit....... EMex world science

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by holatoj(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
lovely....
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
true45:
*Brown colored eyes are really blue, under a
layer of melanin.

*Optimistic people are 23% less likely to die of
cancer and 30% less likely to die from heart
diseases.

*Our sense of smell and taste decrease by 20%
to 50% while flying, which is partly why people
say airplane food tastes bad.

*Aprosexia is the inability to concentrate on
anything.

*Happiness is contagious. When you're positive,
people are naturally drawn to you.

*Dogs can see sadness in humans and often
attempt to make their owners happy by
initiating cuddling.

*91% people feel uncomfortable when the TV
volume is an odd number.

*Kissing helps to reduce negative energy and
lower the amount of stress hormones in the
body.

cause an erection that lasts for hours

*People who use swear words regularly tend to
be stronger emotionally and more intelligent.

*Over 90% of mental diseases are either caused
or complicated by the stressful act of over
thinking.

*"Finding Nemo" is the best selling DVD of all
time.

credit....... EMex world science
konji spider

3 Likes

Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by ERCROSS(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
true45:

U too wan try am abii..

[b][/b] mehn.. I imagine the kind of headlines filling the news everyday if the spider were to be found in Nigeria.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
That spider eeh
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Ephramed(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Is it nl.cos i tot it was misspeling on the part of the poster of erection and changed to attention.how erec_tion take equate with attention
erection=/=attention.shikenan.
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Begonia(m): 2:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Nice one op smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Ichie11(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Thanks Op I will start kissing from today but remember there is Ebola Ooo!
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by johnstar(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2014
NOTED
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by johnstar(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Begonia: Nice one op smiley
I luh yuu
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by am0s(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2014
sweet...
i nid dat spider
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Allwility: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Heading to Brazil.
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2014
I was more intrigued by that point Number 7 I always do that alot
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2014
R u tellin me I really have blue eyes...?
O... My... Gawsh!!!! I'm so totally blushing here tongue undecided angry
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2014
I am here. lipsrsealed
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2014
now I know. better thanks to nairaland
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by ggrin(f): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2014
true45:

conji spider

for naija prison bahundecided
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2014
ggrin: for naija prison bahundecided

you can prove it you know, just go slap any soldier and come testify 2weeks later.
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by ggrin(f): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014
true45:

you can prove it you know, just go slap any soldier and come testify 2weeks later.
what's thiz one sayingundecided apart from beating,what elseundecided
Will they Detain meundecided
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2014
ggrin: what's thiz one sayingundecided apart from beating,what elseundecided

you never know unless you try, who knows your story might be different.
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by iceberylin(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2014
ŤĤÁŤ ßŔÁŹĨĹ ŚPĨĎĔŔ tho grin
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by iceberylin(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2014

Ú'ĹĹ PŔĔŦĔŔ 10years ĨŃ PŔĨŚŐŃ ŤŐ ßeing ßĔÁŤĔŃ ...
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2014
excluding the food in Nigerian prisons na...bc the food they serve them there would make sure you wouldn't be alive to complete your sentence undecided
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie: excluding the food in Nigerian prisons na...bc the food they serve them there would make sure you wouldn't be alive to complete your sentence undecided
obasanjo was in prison and he completed sentence
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by iceberylin(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie: excluding the food in Nigerian prisons na...bc the food they serve them there would make sure you wouldn't be alive to complete your sentence undecided
ŚĔĔMŚ ĹĨĶĔ Ú V ßĔĔŃ ŤĤĔĨŔ ßĔŦŐŔĔ wink

1 Like

Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by tochman(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2014
I trust nigerians. If that spider were here, it would have been one of the most expensive commodities in the market
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by kelechiMarie(f): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
so my eyes are really blue!no wonder they sometimes look different in d sun at least my sis says so smiley smiley smiley cool cool
But I don't feel uncomfortable when the tv volume is an odd number,i'm one of the 8%then
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Dbestmax(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Slap a soldier?
Will they detain u?
Guy if u live to see 2moro thank ur God!!!
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by ggrin(f): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax:
Slap a soldier?
Will they detain u?
Guy if u live to see 2moro thank ur God!!!
guy chill
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by ggrin(f): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin:

Ú'ĹĹ PŔĔŦĔŔ 10years ĨŃ PŔĨŚŐŃ ŤŐ ßeing ßĔÁŤĔŃ ...
undecided
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by ggrin(f): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2014
true45:

you never know unless you try, who knows your story might be different.
shockedgrin ur wickedangry
Re: Random Facts Around The World That Would Cheer You Up. by Mosjentle(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rotfl...i prefer d spiders bite to a soldier's beating..spider wee mk u stnd at attention fr hours bt d soldier wee mk u stand attention on d bed for weeks..Edited::wait e.rec.tion? cheesy pls bring DT spider to Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Flogging Be Retained In Schools? / I'm Not Happy With My Waec Result / Wolex Polytechnic Part-time Admission Form Is Out- ABUJA RESIDENTS ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.