Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

One More Day To Live - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One More Day To Live (363 Views)

Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? / What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One More Day To Live by SonofIssachar: 3:51am On Oct 03, 2014
- Carol Ann

If I had only one more day to live,
All love, praise, and glory to you I’d give.
I’d try my best to put a smile on someone’s face
To share with them your saving grace.
I’d remember things about my life
The times you were there through fun and strife,
And thank you then for all you’ve done.
Without you no victories would have been won.

If I have one more day before I die
I would apologize to the kid I made cry.
I would take back the harsh words said to everyone,
And fill their hearts with laughter and fun.

If I only had one more day
I wouldn’t push anyone away.
I wouldn’t try to hurt a friend
Because I should love them to the very end.

Why not live each day as if it were our last
Looking towards our future and forgetting the past
To be a Christian each day we live
And most importantly to always give.

Meditation: So teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. – Psalm 90:12

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

Rep. Your Denomination And Pastor Here. / Get The Message Out!! / If You Possess These Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.