Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration) (2847 Views)

Google Adsense Wanted To Approve Me BUT / I Need An Approve Adsense Account. / How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2014
hello fellow nairalanders, i applied for payoneer's card...i have completed the first and second steps, and they emailed me that they will review my application, but since then i haven't receive their response..i applied on the 23rd september..someone should help me out now please...thanks
Re: How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration) by sureblogger(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2014
kenkwodoski: hello fellow nairalanders, i applied for payoneer's card...i have completed the first and second steps, and they emailed me that they will review my application, but since then i haven't receive their response..i applied on the 23rd september..someone should help me out now please...thanks

To fast track your approval, send them a screen shot of the online account you want to use it to withdraw from. If you use the card they will deduct some money on first usage I guess you know that. Like every other business, seeing proof that you will make use of the card will fast track it bro.
Re: How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
sureblogger:

To fast track your approval, send them a screen shot of the online account you want to use it to withdraw from. If you use the card they will deduct some money on first usage I guess you know that. Like every other business, seeing proof that you will make use of the card will fast track it bro.
thanks bro...i will do as you say
Re: How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2014
sureblogger:

payoneer just replied me although i din't send them a screen shot of the online account i want to use. Here is their reply:
Dear kingsley kenkwo,

Thank you for your application for a Payoneer account.

Payoneer's Account Approval Department was unable to approve your application because the address that you provided is a PO Box (Post Office Box) address and we do not have your residential address for your account record.

According to Payoneer's shipping policy, we can ship to the PO Box address that you provided but require your home address for our records [b](must be residential, not a business/hospital/care-of), in the following format:

Street Address Line 1 (limit to 30 characters):
Street Address Line 2 (limit to 30 characters):
City/State:
Zip/Postal Code:

In addition, please attach a copy of your government-issued photo ID to your reply to this e-mail.

Please make sure your ID matches the details provided on your Payoneer account application and that the document is clear, and has your
[/b]name and your date of birth displayed clearly. Documents that are difficult to read can cause further delays, so please enlarge and lighten copies when you scan, for clear viewing. You can scan/take a photograph of your documents and attach them to your reply to this e-mail. Please make sure to send both sides of the document where relevant. We prefer jpeg format under 1MB.

Please reply to this e-mail with the requested address and ID copy, or any questions regarding your application. Once we receive the information and documents and we will be able to issue a card and ship it to the PO Box address that you provided.

Need more help? Please reply to this message, contact us using our Payoneer Contact Form , and/or chat live with us Sunday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (EST).

Thank you,
Payoneer's Account Approval Department

please which format of street address should i use?

Re: How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration) by tanvirzafar(m): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2015
here is the trick to get your payoneer application approved in few minutes...
http://howpk.com/how-to-approve-payoneer-account-fast/
Re: How Long It Takes Payoneer To Approve Card Request (2nd Stage Of Registration) by zackgiza(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
HI, you can get 25 USD reward when you sign up with Payoneer using this link

http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6179590878833169232

once your balance reaches 100 USD ... Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Active Facebook Group For Sale / Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others / Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.