Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account (9807 Views)

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal / Help!he Has $514 In Adsense Earnings But Can't Withdraw It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by java10(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
Before now, you could only withdraw your money from Payoneer account and MasterCard via the ATM. Meaning you have to visit the ATM to get paid.

There you will enchanter issues of charges and transaction fees when you use the card.
You are charged even when you check your balance at the ATM etc. So a lot of money get lost in the process of exchange, receiving your earning this method, but things have just changed for Nigerians, it’s now easy to get the money you have earned online, into your Bank account, this is made possible by Payoneer.

Do you have earnings in your Amazon, Clickbank, Peerfly, Fiverr or Odesk account? You can now get those hard earned money to your bank account.

Payoneer JUST introduced Local Bank Transfer service, allowing you to withdraw your funds straight into your local bank account. This service is open to anyone with a Payoneer account in 210 countries and Nigeria is now part of these countries.

So you don’t have to use your ATM every time and incur some unnecessary charges. You can withdraw your funds straight into your bank account and then withdraw via your bank ATM at no cost.

When you transfer to your local bank account, charges are lower. For now though, processing is kind of slower compared to if you withdrew via your Payoneer card. But i know it’s just a matter of time and this will soon improve.

How to Apply for Payoneer Local Bank Transfer Service
To apply for Payoneer Local Bank Transfer, you need to have an activated account which means you must have your Payoneer MasterCard already and your account must be fully activated.
http://www.jindublog.com

Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
nice
Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
You can use LHPay.

LHPay is a fast growing Payment Processing Service in Nigeria that accepts PayPal. So withdrawing your PayPal is easy as pie. Simply fund your LHPay account with PayPal and request a Withdrawal. You get your money the same day.

Few LHPay users can testify..

https://lhpay.net
Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by Donglitzie: 4:42pm On May 06, 2015
You can now Withdraw your funds from PayPal in Nigeria. And also receive/send intetrnational money transfer for CHEAPER than your Bank rates, cheaper than Western Union and Cheaper than MoneyGram.

Go to www.livebeyondschool.com/paypal-withdrawal.html
Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by hisenjos: 12:25am On May 07, 2015
Donglitzie:
You can now Withdraw your funds from PayPal in Nigeria. And also receive/send intetrnational money transfer for CHEAPER than your Bank rates, cheaper than Western Union and Cheaper than MoneyGram.

Go to www.livebeyondschool.com/paypal-withdrawal.html

Meanwhile till it is sorted out, let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually with 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Read what a satisfied client has to say of our services.
https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408
Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by akrankhan88: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
I got my Payoneer card and verified it with Paypal using this guide: http://www.competitiveness.org.pk/2015/08/21/how-to-make-verified-paypal-account-in-pakistan/ I'm sure it will also work in your country too.
Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by fm4real2k6(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2015
Guys,

hisenjos:

Meanwhile till it is sorted out, let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually with 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Read what a satisfied client has to say of our services.
https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408

java10:
Before now, you could only withdraw your money from Payoneer account and MasterCard via the ATM. Meaning you have to visit the ATM to get paid.
There you will enchanter issues of charges and transaction fees when you use the card.
You are charged even when you check your balance at the ATM etc. So a lot of money get lost in the process of exchange, receiving your earning this method, but things have just changed for Nigerians, it’s now easy to get the money you have earned online, into your Bank account, this is made possible by Payoneer.
Do you have earnings in your Amazon, Clickbank, Peerfly, Fiverr or Odesk account? You can now get those hard earned money to your bank account.
Payoneer JUST introduced Local Bank Transfer service, allowing you to withdraw your funds straight into your local bank account. This service is open to anyone with a Payoneer account in 210 countries and Nigeria is now part of these countries.
So you don’t have to use your ATM every time and incur some unnecessary charges. You can withdraw your funds straight into your bank account and then withdraw via your bank ATM at no cost.
When you transfer to your local bank account, charges are lower. For now though, processing is kind of slower compared to if you withdrew via your Payoneer card. But i know it’s just a matter of time and this will soon improve.
How to Apply for Payoneer Local Bank Transfer Service
To apply for Payoneer Local Bank Transfer, you need to have an activated account which means you must have your Payoneer MasterCard already and your account must be fully activated.
http://www.jindublog.com

Many thanks for this post and comments, Im quite sure you guys must have had updated infos since last year or so that you have posted this.

However, i will need your help, i have had a Payoneer card i sig up for but i have not received the card up till this moment, but i have got some small money in the account that i wanted to use for some registration. And i read somewhere that i can transfer the money to a payoneer account.

So my request is that i will transfer the sum to you via payoneer-to-payoneer account nad you will send me the equivalent via my local bank account almost instantly.

The money isnt much anyway.

I will appreciate if you guys can respond.

Whatsapp: +2348066920770
Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by Marilo(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2015
fm4real2k6:
Guys,

Many thanks for this post and comments, Im quite sure you guys must have had updated infos since last year or so that you have posted this.

However, i will need your help, i have had a Payoneer card i sig up for but i have not received the card up till this moment, but i have got some small money in the account that i wanted to use for some registration. And i read somewhere that i can transfer the money to a payoneer account.

So my request is that i will transfer the sum to you via payoneer-to-payoneer account nad you will send me the equivalent via my local bank account almost instantly.

The money isnt much anyway.

I will appreciate if you guys can respond.

Whatsapp: +2348066920770

The solution is here,no need to go through anyone..https://secure.payza.com/?dFchjvim8FKwy2RxAWfyWVDtCdy1fBm%2fRV2gej5uElc%3d
Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by legalwealth(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
They've discontinued the service but the best to withdraw now for best rate and other latest things Payoneer holders need to know can be found at https://www.nairaland.com/2877295/here-three-3-important-things
Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by krakmh: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Payoneer now allow local bank transfer globally, you can easily withdraw your hard earned cash using Payoneer local bank withdrawal option, if you don't know how to do here's a simple pretty guide on it https://talktopoint.com/payoneer-local-bank-transfer/ , if you still have problem, just reply back and I can give you another simple solution.
Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by YasarAli: 5:08pm On May 01, 2017
Please visit Alex's PayoneerHow.com blog & you'll find such info there.
Re: How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account by edoziechris: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
The pioneer method is outdated, Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Unlimited Facebook Account [ Without Mobile Number & Email Id] / Help! How Do I Make My Website Have Two Different Languages? / Google Launches Google+ To Battle Facebook [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.