Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,531 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Happy Birthday Eggheaders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Eggheaders (3131 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2014
pentagonal:

thanks baba ..
try to ignore anyone who taunts you on this thread ok? I will chat up with you later on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2014
berem: try to ignore anyone who taunts you on this thread ok? I will chat up with you later on whatsapp.

ignored them since 1886...no wahala ma'am.
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2014
On behalf of my self da ne. Happy baiday to The General aka black scorfion
Who ammo to ur magazine
Wllnp sir

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Idumose(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Scot and spike my able dogs,abeg pose well make i snap you.Relax and let me give you
a snapshot.One of your fellows is celebrating his birthday to day so it will be very
Unfair to the animal kingdom to not celebrate you.
Oya pose make i snap you two.

Happy birthday to you in advance scott and Spike.May you continue
to protect my home and alert me whn an intruder wants to play pranks.
Spike and scott : Happy birthday to my buddy anago
Anago : i am happy,i can't believe it.Human beings presented a cake
For my birthday.Scott and spikes,aint i lucky? Or are you jealous?
So you are jealous abi? ‎​amadioha strike dead every living dog in your
village with 40000 kilojoules of thunder. and afflict the remaining with
Ebola virus Congo and zaiire strain plus SARS, HIV, avian influenza, dengue fever,
bubonic plague, anthrax, mad cow disease, swine flu and all known form of cancer.

‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

Just joking oo

Happy birthday to you anago alias eggheaders alias omoanago alias pentagonal
and other mechetra mechetra monikers you have.
May you live and see Jonathan's second swearing in ceremony next year.

Jonathan until 2019
God bless my dogs,scotta nd spike and anago.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Chinazaekperem5: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
hb llnp

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Chinazaekperem5: Happy Birthday Eggy

Long life and success for you

Signed,

Insurgents- we shall forever remain nameless....

Amsterdam Brigade

P.S. U have a birthday present in your email. Do what you like with him cool cool

thanks boss really appreciate you bro. ibnsultan thank you so much too.
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by bcomputer101: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2014
From the table of all those that believe in CHANGE,

Combining with the SEEN an UNSEEN forces that want CHANGE,

We the entire family of CHANGE celebrate with a progressive comrade of CHANGE, who is a year older today. We wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear comrade.

May God continue to give you adequate POWER to destabilize the POWER of people that taught they have the POWER not to allow the needed CHANGE we need in Nigeria.

CHANGE IS ALL WE NEED by 2015!

HBD dear comrade...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2014
bcomputer101: From the table of all those that believe in CHANGE,

Combining with the SEEN an UNSEEN forces that want CHANGE,

We the entire family of CHANGE celebrate with a progressive comrade of CHANGE, who is a year older today. We wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear comrade.

May God continue to give you adequate POWER to destabilize the POWER of people that taught they have the POWER not to allow the needed CHANGE we need in Nigeria.

CHANGE IS ALL WE NEED by 2015!

HBD dear comrade...

thanks boss!!! change will surely come.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by mcfarlin(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Happy birthday eggyheaders

We are proud of your work.

Long life and more blessings

Keep on slaying the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
I saw the link to this thread on Ishilove Birthday's thread.

Beaf was the Craziest Nairalander Ever Liveth, he later left and some of us are still missing him.

Then we had another Clown in person of Chief Ofe Onugbu Chino The Chief Photographer cum DSS Operative. Very Crazy Human Being.

Then Another Warrior Emerged In Person Of Eggheader which later became Raphead, Anago 1-100, Tsolz(about 10) Reborn and now Pentagonal.

You did your home work very well and six months later you bombarded nl politics section alongside your fellow insurgents and the game became balanced. Now it has even gone out of hands.

Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha. You Are A One Crazy Motherfuckar Who Doesn't Get Bored or Tired of Replying Those People.

A One Man Battalion Who Give Some People Sleepless Night.

I went to Defence Headquarters today to see my former Boss, I saw posters of General Adekunle's burial everywhere and I remembered you and your fellow insurgents. You Are Damn Crazy.

Anyway Shaa,

I Wish You Long Life In Sound Health And Pieces Money.

The Lord Is Your Strength Bro.

God Be With You.

Cheers.

Please ignore anyone who may want to derail this thread, today is your day. No fighting today abeg.

Success Bro.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Steadmann: I saw the link to this thread on Ishilove Birthday's thread.

Beaf was the Craziest Nairalander Ever Liveth, he later left and some of us are still missing him.

Then we had another Clown in person of Chief Ofe Onugbu Chino The Chief Photographer cum DSS Operative. Very Crazy Human Being.

Then Another Warrior Emerged In Person Of Eggheader which later became Raphead, Anago 1-100, Tsolz(about 10) Reborn and now Pentagonal.

You did your home work very well and six months later you bombarded nl politics section alongside your fellow insurgents and the game became balanced. Now it has even gone out of hands.

Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha. You Are A One Crazy Motherfuckar Who Doesn't Get Bored or Tired of Replying Those People.

A One Man Battalion Who Give Some People Sleepless Night.

I went to Defence Headquarters today to see my former Boss, I saw posters of General Adekunle's burial everywhere and I remembered you and your fellow insurgents. You Are Damn Crazy.

Anyway Shaa,

I Wish You Long Life In Sound Health And Pieces Money.

The Lord Is Your Strength Bro.

God Be With You.

Cheers.

Please ignore anyone who may want to derail this thread, today is your day. No fighting today abeg.

Success Bro.

eshe gan egbon head swelling off the roof. thanks a million times osun ati oduduwa a gbe wa ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
mcfarlin: Happy birthday eggyheaders

We are proud of your work.

Long life and more blessings

Keep on slaying the Igbos.

thanks brother I wish you all the best too.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
pentagonal:

eshe gan egbon head swelling off the roof. thanks a million times osun ati oduduwa a gbe wa ooo.

Ase.
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
We Octoberians rock mehn! Happy birthday omo iya. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by naptu2: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Happy birthday to my baiday mate, pentagonal aka eggheaders. Many more inches to your waistline, grey to ya hair and money in your pocket (owonikoko). Bless you cheesy

I hear we october 3rd babies are very romantic. I am yet to see an ounce of romance in ya blood undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idowuogbo: We Octoberians rock mehn! Happy birthday omo iya. kiss

omo kiyin momma badoksy... so you self na October...

my babe na October
my mama na October
bros wife na October
2 of my uncle na October self....

October yi a San wa si omo, owo ati alafia.
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ishilove: Happy birthday to my baiday mate, pentagonal aka eggheaders. Many more inches to your waistline, grey to ya hair and money in your pocket (owonikoko). Bless you cheesy

I hear we october 3rd babies are very romantic. I am yet to see an ounce of romance in ya blood undecided

thanks sis.... hope you enjoying your day birthday mate and mama oloyibo perepere.... romance lon lon... I dey try learn the romance small small sha.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
naptu2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

big thanks Oga naptu2. aunty ishi said load of good stuff about you in her diary. when I grow up I wanna be like you lols.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
pentagonal:

omo kiyin momma badoksy... so you self na October...

my babe na October
my mama na October
bros wife na October
2 of my uncle na October self....

October yi a San wa si omo, owo ati alafia.
Amin ooo ooo.... Gbayi bobo! Oya te wo gba adura yi..whatever you touch must work for you, any buffalo wey tok u no go make am, must fall and quench! Ti e ma ja s'ope oo...AMIN
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
pentagonal:

thanks sis.... hope you enjoying your day birthday mate and mama oloyibo perepere.... romance lon lon... I dey try learn the romance small small sha.
Lol. You need am. You gats learn small romance because I see you going all Brigadier Adekunle on your adversaries grin
Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Amin ooo ooo.... Gbayi bobo! Oya te wo gba adura yi..whatever you touch must work for you, any buffalo wey tok u no go make am, must fall and quench! Ti e ma ja s'ope oo...AMIN

amin eshe gan ati yin na....thanks loads mama badosky to sure gan.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Eggheaders by pentagonal: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. You need am. You gats learn small romance because I see you going all Brigadier Adekunle on your adversaries grin

bwahhhhhhaaaa.... ok I go dey learn am sha.. so how did you roll the day. I be dey fast today cos of the Arafat day, office was boring with loads of birthday songs and adura from almost everybody. just finished cooking and treating myself to a wonderful meal of jollof ati dodo pelu turkey ati gbogbo medemede.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Topics and Comments observed In Romance Section that is annoying / Buy your Weavon And Relaxer in Nigeria (ogun state) / What Postion Do U Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.