Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically (3144 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2009
Which Nairalanders will you want to meet, chat and probably dine with?
I will like to meet the following Nairalanders:
1,Olabowale: Just want to know this egbon
2,Babs787: Like to meet him too
3,Muza: Longing to meet this Hausa guy that matches his Southern counterparts intellect for intellect
4, Deepzone/Earthmama: Longing to meet this 'alapepe' lady
5,Davidylan:Just to say ' kai, so you are the Davidylan whose posts generate controversies on NL. Nice meeting you"
6,Dayokanu: At least we can discuss Awo hall and Ife in general
7,Maisuya:Want to meet this Hausa guy too
8, Seun Olori-Oko himself: Curious to know Seun's lifestyle, the car he uses etc
9, Mukina2: Want to meet her and gist with her on what she feels about Nigerians
10,Javalove: I like this guy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by mohawkchic(f): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2009
~ undecided for now!
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by spikedcylinder: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2009
I had the chance but traffic got in the way. angry Oh, its Geniall by the way. tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Gabry(f): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2009
I would like to meet everyone in hia. and I think when i reach 100 years old, than ill finish meeting everyone grin
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2009
HMMM!!!
Interesting topic!
I'd want to meet every one on NL, but most definitely, Seun, shaz, gabrywyl, spikedcylinder, Mukina2, sienna, ogaga4luv, epi, newcomer pastor ao, jjyou, yawatide, for now, i will tell you of others later
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Epi: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2009
dgreatrock:

I have no problem meeting folks from NL. If you are in NY, you can meet (in a public area) me anytime.  I can't say the same thing when I am in Nigeria because my brother, boyfriend and friends keep telling me the same thing - Don’t take the risk to meet anyone in Nigeria because . . errr robbery, chopping my hands off, kidnap, rape and the list goes on sad sad undecided

1love
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by MrCrackles(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2009
NOBODY! tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Tgirl4real(f): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
LIAR tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by simplysmat(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2009
Anybody know where hiteroses is? I dey find dat babe.
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2009
epi:

dgreatrock:

I have no problem meeting folks from NL. If you are in NY, you can meet (in a public area) me anytime. I can't say the same thing when I am in Nigeria because my brother, boyfriend and friends keep telling me the same thing - Don’t take the risk to meet anyone in Nigeria because . . errr robbery, chopping my hands off, kidnap, rape and the list goes on sad sad undecided

1love
epi, epi
thanks for the sincere for being sincere. i wont be in the US till august but not NY. i will however give you a hala wen i do. i am in 9ja from now till then. if you fear 9ja you no do bad but e no be like dat always.
MrCrackles:

NOBODY! tongue
are you sure?
maybe you are avoiding all you have been bashing online.
lol
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by asha80(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2009
Becomrich
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2009
I will also like to see BR ooo grin
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by ikamefa(f): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2009
erhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who? undecided

prolly reverend! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2009
ikamefa:

erhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who? undecided

prolly reverend! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i feel ya.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by MrCrackles(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2009
Tgirl4real:

LIAR tongue

Wetin be lie naw?

I no wan see anybody
! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Wetin be lie naw?

I no wan see anybody
! cheesy
you no wan tell us why?
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by MrCrackles(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2009
dgreatrock:

you no wan tell us why?

Na by force? I dont give two fuc.ks no disrespect! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

na who talk say na force?
but you dey accountable us your NL family! grin
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by chisimdi(f): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2009
mr crackles  cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Dojo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2009
love to see old members back then , sad
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by MrCrackles(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2009
chisimdi:

mr crackles cheesy cheesy

Uhmm! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by MrCrackles(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2009
dgreatrock:

na who talk say na force?
but you dey accountable us your NL family! grin

Oga abeg comot my case! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

I WANT TO MEET WITH,
MrCrackles
LOL
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2009
I'll also want to see MrCrackles.
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2009
MrCrackles, shey you can see that we all want you?
what do you have to say about this? grin
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by MrCrackles(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2009
Jarus:

I'll also want to see MrCrackles.

dgreatrock:

MrCrackles, shey you can see that we all want you?
what do you have to say about this? grin

Ok, i hope we see each other one day! cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by nana(f): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2009
No One
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by sweetpain: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2009
Load of horseshi.t.

A-Z without exception and this is no exaggeration.What a thread.
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2009
hahahahahah
finally finally MrCracles! I tot you wont pay attention to our requests cheesy
When the time comes, we will come to your house lipsrsealed to see you.
lol
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Gabry(f): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2009
I want to see so many peeps hia especially dgreatrock, crazykid, Baba Ngozi goodass, ma soul brothas tufe and baxilexi, my menace spenchuks, dani1luv, ma baby sista Arcani and sima, Sweet princessa and wonderful Tytylayor baby gurl, LYSAAA DARLING!! Ma partner romade, disease ma booby boo, aus123 darling, ARGHHH!!! too many!!! Mykali Mykolo ma dear!! Preety Tgirl4real, Sassy Shaz, Adorable Michelin, Ma soul sista SeanT21, da militant chidipupay, Ma inspiration and hope towards humour, Sam Milla, showbobo, Uncle Kunle Oshob, Stanley sylve11, Azo love, Infobaba Monkey Boy, Manickal Handsome Hunk, cooldud62 babe, Ch3choo (I like this name among all the other iD of yours), Ma big sista Morenike/Ruby Pearl/Im confuse what is your iD now, My saviour Mogentle, Pappyshoes, neo_welsh, Cute_angel sista, shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed Chioya!!!!! ibkaye, cute and adorable and funny ibkaye, Y HUSTLER!, arghhhh!!!! i think I wil soon go mental! shocked webprince, allboyz, mayrho, PCGURU!!! I will never miss him for the world!, steve49ja ma hunk, NA WAAAA! I know more than this which I want to meet. . . Seriously. . . I think it is getting out of hand. . . . . . YES! Dr. Tony. . . Ztyle, sunny kiss, etc etc etc etc. . .!!! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Gabry(f): 1:36am On Mar 17, 2009
czarskit!!!
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Gabry(f): 1:38am On Mar 17, 2009
Bbeee, Mai Suya, davidDylan, uby40, Sista woman, Sissy!!! dhtml! Mr Crackles, Dreeldee, Mishooo, krama banana head, muddie4u shocked shocked

HMMM. . . ARGHHH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Professor Pella? / Nigerians Creating Their Own New Trend On (Kim Kardashian joined)Titled #handfie / Who Are Smarter/know Book: Men Or Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.