Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC (1100 Views)

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue / My Computer Shows "blue Screen" - What Do I Do? / Windows Xp Blue Screen (unmountable-boot-volume): Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC by Ademat7(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2014
This is one of the challenge that has plague many of my friend's system,we discuss it yesternight and I felt I should put it here;over to experts.
Re: What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC by Tolzeal(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Ademat7: This is one of the challenge that has plague many of my friend's system,we discuss it yesternight and I felt I should put it here;over to experts.

To my Own View..Screen of death is Due To some confliction in some installed appps... Without typing much stories . upgrading. To windows 8.1 will usely save u from Bluescrren of death ..!

It rarely occur in windows 7 & later..
Re: What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC by Ademat7(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Did u mean upgrading to window 8 or 8.1 will be better?
Re: What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC by godunia(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Hardware conflict or defective hardware such as RAM can trigger blue screen
2.conflicting apps
3.virus
4.corrupt windows
Your first step to troubleshooting the bluescreen wahala is checking for any hardware that could be causing by removing n replacing with any hardware with integrity eg a good n working RAM. If it continues after replacing removable hardware,use F8 to repair windows
Go to system restore n check for any app causing the problem
U can restore to an earlier time when the system worked cause certain update may trigger conflict
If this failed,restart the system n use F11 to restore the system the system to factory certain if u re using a genuine OS with recovery partition or use a recovery disk or any bootable disk of your choice.
Any of the above should fix your problem
When u install win 8.1 n d problem is resolved,it simply means the intial problem was with your windows which f11 could have helped to solve instead of formatting your system with pirated CD that could remove your recovery partition.genune OS are not cheap stop formatting your system except u don't have a choice
Re: What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC by nettwrock(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
• B4 the window boot to desktop once u on the system press F8 to switch safe mode and once it booted perform a system recovery or analyse ur system wit any antivirus and delete possible malware if dis work u don't. Nid the below step else goto step 2,3
•Download knoppix.iso search from google or you will have to burn the iso file using any iso burner you can burn to disk or usb once the burning is completed insert the disk or usb stick to it appropriate port and reboot ur system press either F8 or DEL key to enter your BIOS setup enter the BOOTING SECTION set the system to boot from disk or usb any one U used this knoppix will boot like normal window but its a unix like OS wen its finish booting open ur folder and bckup ur file then format the system.
•thirdly search for ntldrfix.iso on google u will nid another system to burn it to a disk or USB then insert it to the PC and set the system to boot from disk or USB as stated above this will fix ur MBR and soMe sort restart the system and its normal
Re: What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC by Joseph91: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2014
The cause are as follows:
1. Program corruption: If a program gets corrupted or a file contained in this program corrupted, the blue screen may occur as long as you launch this program.
2. Hard drive corruption: This is the main cause of Windows blue screen. If the hard drive becomes corrupt, the components are unable to communicate effectively with it, and you run into blue screen of death errors.
3. Registry error: The registry damage will cause Windows to unexpectedly shutdown and display "Registry error" on the blue screen of death.
4. Malicious files: Dangerous files such as Trojan horses (Trojans), viruses and worms have the ability to damage system components and cause blue screen.
You can follow the instructions in this page(http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/fix-windows/blue-screen-of-death.html
) to fix blue screen of death with ease.
Re: What Is The Cause &solution To Blue Screen Problem Of PC by obynoses(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Blue screens are always caused by memory failure especially the primary memory (RAM).
Sol.
Open the case of the system and pull out the RAM from the slot. Clean it with brush dabbed into
a spirit solution. wait for it to dry then you fix back and reboot system.
If it persist, swap the RAM with a working system RAM and restart.
If it persist, then it is the Hard disc. Repair the hard disc with an Operating system CD.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

HP VS Apple Laptops, Which Is Best? / 6 Simple & Lazy Steps To Clean Your Laptop / For Sale Or Casing Replacement @ A Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.