Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Please What Is Happening To Apple? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please What Is Happening To Apple? (613 Views)

Please What Is Happening To Apple? / Change In The Price Of BREAD ...what Is Happening ????? / Terrible Things Is Happening In Jos. Pray For Peace To Reign In Plateau State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Happening To Apple? by chrisxxx(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Apple used to be an expensive and exotic fruit. The recent flooding of apple in almost all nooks and crannies in the country surprises me. Not only this, it is almost being sold for free equivalent. I seriously suspect something most be amiss somwhere. Are they contaminated? Are they expired? Have we started cultivating apples in Nigeria? I have avoided buying apple all this while because of this fear. It used to be few people going fior apple before but now people surround apple cart like where they hawk ''benddown select''.
Please I do not in anyway mean or support apple should be sold expensive. I just want to know the reason of this sudden price crash.
Re: Please What Is Happening To Apple? by CDon(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014

(1) (Reply)

In The Sprit Of This Season / Man Dies After Allegedly Gulping Energy Drink From 8 Cans During A Bet / Healthy Choice You Should Make.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.