Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Lost My Phone In Good Heart - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Lost My Phone In Good Heart (690 Views)

How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. / How I Lost A Beautiful Job Opportunity Carelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Phone In Good Heart by chocolateme(f): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
I feel sorry for some people and the circumstances surrounding the loss of their phones, I had been wallowing in self pity for myself since more than a month now. I lost precious documents that day.
I don't understand some people and their conscience sometimes, I got this job recently and was at the office busy when one of the guys that came for job search approached me pleading to use my phone to make an emergency call, I handed over my phone to him only to realize almost 3 minutes later that this guy has left the office with my phone, at first it seemed like a joke but towards closing time, it dawned on me that I've lost the phone. To make matters worst, that morning I decided to disable the security password code (wrong timing). Is that now the latest trend to stealing phones these days? I feel bad sha.
Re: I Lost My Phone In Good Heart by Unionised(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
sorry sad

can be painful.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Phone In Good Heart by Royaldee: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
This is so bad. however never let this deter you from doing good. You will be handsomely rewarded someday.

and to the guy who stole your fone, he's goona meet his own

4 Likes

Re: I Lost My Phone In Good Heart by chocolateme(f): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Royaldee post=/post/26831342:
This is so bad. however never let this deter you from doing good. You will be handsomely rewarded someday.

and to the guy who stole your fone, he's goona meet his own
thanks a lot dear. Its well
Re: I Lost My Phone In Good Heart by StPete: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
That's quite painful as I can imagine how losing your contacts and every information you have on the phone must feel like.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Phone In Good Heart by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
cry Now, this is serious.

Those are the same kind of peeps that'll come out and condemn the govt.

Op, pele.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Phone In Good Heart by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
OP pele.
Thank. God you have your job and you are still alive.
You will recuperate all that you lost.
Be grateful to God.

My best friend boarded a cab only for him to be held at gun point to his head from VI to Iyana Oworo... Don't let me say what happened because that's not the purpose for this thread. You know all sorts of things that could happen when one has a gun to his or her head.

My point is; laugh it away and say "Thank you Jesus for everything" You will feel good about it.
When you remember, just smile and say "It is well" "There is still life" "I will recover all that I have lost".

Stay blessed.

Our worst situations is the best that could happen to some people.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

... / Scam Alert / Experienced Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.