Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies (49869 Views)

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) / World Most Hilarious Names / World Most Hilarious Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Foreverglow(f): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Na wa o...
The lack of creativity in Nollywood is appalling. Seriously, I'm not sure, 92% of Nollywood directors brainstorm movie titles!

"Skelewu dance"
"Eminado"

Are the most unimaginative titles I've seen so far: may God help these money-hungry-talentless directors

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by sapphyberyl(f): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
Smh I don't even watch their movies undecided
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by jossayo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Malaria ebola
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Saw dis few dayz ago en i wuz flabberwhelmed en overgasted.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY JOHNNY.
THE MISSING GIRLS.
STAMPEDE. etc

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by calabardick(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2014
Nollywood is now a Deadwood
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by hushmail: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2014
in other movie news

a movie producer from Zimbabwesaid in aljazera they were trying very hard to be like Nollywood and were looking up to Nigeria in movie industry

according to NOI Nollywood contributed 3% to 9ja economy

#respectnollywood

grin
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by HAdebisi1(m): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2014
haHahaHahaHa!!!

*laughing hard*

I still saw one last night, "Kudi Klpeto".

Absolutely ridiculous!
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by solotutu(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2014
I really dont want to destroy the 2nd side of nolly wood which is the Local nollywood...they all do this to generate lii cash..u knw its for the ppl who find those kindda film exciting n mindblowing....imagine a film production named LastKobo Productions...smh ahh. So just leav em n watch those latest movies from 1st class nollywood...sorry to say all these buh its true...
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by gottoboy(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2014
Akara Oyinbo

FreeKick

Ajepkako White Boy
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by slimsquad2000: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
chibwike:
Ok,this trend is now becoming unbearable. Is it that the movie producers lacks creativity in naming movies or wat... U'd see movies titles like PINGING WIDOWS, RAINING SEASON, AGEGE BREAD, MR IBU GOES TO SCHOOL and many more, i'd add more when i remember them...you can add yours.

This site sell very affordable http://www.hssdirect.com.ng/tv-entertainment/televisions.html
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by mcino: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Newkidoo:

Well time will tell who is d foolish one But i will still say i pity you my dear
Pity your pathetic poor self, dude
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by nwaobitex: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
mtchew
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mrval20:
Final Battle at Sambisa Forest.
That's like the dumbest movie title I've come across.
#no disrespect meant.
I've seen BLACKBERRY BABES. PATHETIC!really pathethic embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by shoesandbags(f): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Banana island.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Flytefalls:
Unfortunately most movies are forgettable but at least the names yield a giggle grin

Flytefalls!! What's up with you?

**OD**
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by makazona(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2014
Abbey2sam:
The truth is that there are some Igbos who are bent on destroying the nigeria movie industry....

Though people like Kunle Afolayan and obi omeloyen are trying their best.

But igbos no go gree

and what is the way forward.if i may ask?
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by propertylisting: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
THE TRUE STORY ABOUT THE $9.3m!!!! Christians BE WISE!!! http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/117-is-nsa-sambo-dasuki-the-mastermind-of-9-3m-scandal
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Abbey2sam(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
makazona:

and what is the way forward.if i may ask?

Nice question.........

of recent I've seen some nollywood movies that are very qualitative, but I'm sorry to say again, they neither made by Igbo nor are they directed by Igbo or any affiliate ......

my point is this, Igbo producers and director should go for talent hunt instead of bombarding the nigeria movie industry with Igbo actors or actress in the name of dominating the movie industry, and by so doing producing rubbish...

in my earliest post, you will see that I made mention of two directors, Kunle Afolayan and obi emeloyen.....
but Igbo nairalanders started insulting me without understanding my point........just because I mention Igbo...

They didn't even realise that the second name I mention is an Igbo man.....They thought I was been tribalistic .....

well, I was just saying the truth and nothing but the truth.........
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by makazona(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Nice question.........

of recent I've seen some nollywood movies that are very qualitative, but I'm sorry to say again, they neither made by Igbo nor are they directed by Igbo or any affiliate ......

my point is this, Igbo producers and director should go for talent hunt instead of bombarding the nigeria movie industry with Igbo actors or actress in the name of dominating the movie industry, and by so doing producing rubbish...

in my earliest post, you will see that I made mention of two directors, Kunle Afolayan and obi emeloyen.....
but Igbo nairalanders started insulting me without understanding my point........just because I mention Igbo...

They didn't even realise that the second name I mention is an Igbo man.....They thought I was been tribalistic .....

well, I was just saying the truth and nothing but the truth.........

u raised gd points here bt u presented them like a tribalist by mentioning a particular tribe like a thousand times.so u dnt blame NLers

i think packaging ur words next time in a public forum like this wont be a bad idea,my broda.

op u had a nice day??
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Abbey2sam(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
makazona:

u raised gd points here bt u presented them like a tribalist by mentioning a particular tribe like a thousand times.so u dnt blame NLers

i think packaging ur words next time in a public forum like this wont be a bad idea,my broda.

op u had a nice day??

thank you sir
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by NifemiOlu(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
You can't actually blame producers of senseless Nollywood movies. They have fans, people addicted to such movies. What type of people did you expect will watch them?
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by ugeezee(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abbey2sam:
The truth is that there are some Igbos who are bent on destroying the nigeria movie industry....

Though people like Kunle Afolayan and obi omeloyen are trying their best.

But igbos no go gree
Those igbo's pay ur weree (crazy) sister funke akindele to act in their movies...onye braa!
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
phoinix:

Flytefalls!! What's up with you?

**OD**
Heya! Married. New house. Same job. Ageing uterus. Hope you're well smiley
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Flytefalls:

Heya! Married. New house. Same job. Ageing uterus. Hope you're well smiley

Ageing uterus? lol , don't fret. Wish you both awesome married life. I am cool. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by deewhone(f): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Radio without battery, corporate beggers, danfo driver, joy of madness
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by njuwo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
power1234:
Ebola,skelewu,alanta girls
Hi bro, I saw your mail sign here on nairaland, but wasn't able to receive the message, tried replying but couldn't. Can we talk about it here
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Standrago(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
I came across one like dat I tink its called NIGERIA BATMAN

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.