Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize (1728 Views)

Onishe Ahaba: Why Asaba People Forbid Ogbono Soup / Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List / Which Nigerian Tribe Owns Ogbono Soup, Okro Soup, Egusi Soup , Vegetable , White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Beennkumar tongue
wow,,that nigga bad,,see how he made u fall heads over heel for him,,when I learn how he did it,trust me ,amaa use the same way to get uu*winks*
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Looks like nsala soup and pepper soup
Definitely it can't be ogbono

you ain't wrong. Its either nsala or pepper soup

Arva.. Are you Igbo?
I'm not igbo . I only lived there years ago so I know a bit about their culture.
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Beennkumar(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Beennkumar tongue
Sweetie. kiss
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by dechandel(f): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: wow,,that nigga bad,,see how he made u fall heads over heel for him,,when I learn how he did it,trust me ,amaa use the same way to get uu*winks*
Get me or get someone else? Haba
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by dechandel(f): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Arva:
I'm not igbo . I only lived there years ago so I know a bit about their culture.
Where are you from?
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by dechandel(f): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Beennkumar:
Sweetie. kiss
Howdy?smiley
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Get me or get someone else? Haba
U dech,,it won't take me long to learn ,am a fast learner,,u haven't seen the kind of thing that's about to hit u soon like booom #tornado things
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Beennkumar(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Howdy?smiley
I'm good, and you? smiley
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by dechandel(f): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: U dech,,it won't take me long to learn ,am a fast learner,,u haven't seen the kind of thing that's about to hit u soon like booom #tornado things
Yimu tongue
Tornado kor tsunami ni
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Where are you from?
Aarrrgh.. How will I put it ...coz people usually find it hard to believe when I say I'm not actually nigerian. But I have traces to the ijaw tho. Bayelsa to be precise.
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Yimu tongue
Tornado kor tsunami ni
okay,my albert einstein mode is on,,I told u dech,,I told u..hmm,,so unibenstudent goes into attack..be at alert
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Arva: Dechandel come and correct me if I'm wrong hehehehe

my dear...that's the first thing that came to my mind too @white soup. angry
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by KingTom(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op this is dog meat peppersoup called 404 by eyen Calabar. Ingredients brandy brigadier, local dog, pepper. Made predominantly in Calabar and Akwa Ibom. grin
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by dechandel(f): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Beennkumar:
I'm good, and you? smiley
I'm not okay.
Puffed some cigarettes and it got to me sad tongue

Whachu doing?
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by dechandel(f): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Arva:
Aarrrgh.. How will I put it ...coz people usually find it hard to believe when I say I'm not actually nigerian. But I have traces to the ijaw tho. Bayelsa to be precise.
Ohh
Okay
You too fine sha.. That's why i asked if you were Igbo cheesy
And you seem to know alot about them

1 Like

Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by dechandel(f): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: okay,my albert einstein mode is on,,I told u dech,,I told u..hmm,,so unibenstudent goes into attack..be at alert
Dream on tongue
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Dream on tongue
I know u have dreams too and u wish ur dreams would come true,,and yet u denying my dreams to come to reality,
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by dechandel(f): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: I know u have dreams too and u wish ur dreams would come true,,and yet u denying my dreams to come to reality,
I'm taken sad
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Danhumprey: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
I'm taken sad
Hian! Na wa for you o!grin
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
I'm taken sad
amber rose said that to wiz khalifa ,ini edo said that to the ehiagwina guy,kim kardashian said that to ray j, but by a twist of faith ,it all changed,,ur twist of faith has come,,brace yourself to accept this new eventuality..
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by dechandel(f): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Danhumprey: Hian! Na wa for you o!grin
tongue tongue.. What did i do?
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Heycube(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
doroboss: Name of soup, content of soup, where ir is predominanly made, win instant recharge card for the right answer.

Sharp guy cheesy u don open a new topic for d question here sharp sharp.
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by Danhumprey: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
tongue tongue.. What did i do?
Why do you like pushing out your tongue in every comment? I will cut it off one day!angry
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by doroboss(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Heycube:

Sharp guy cheesy u don open a new topic for d question here sharp sharp.

This is genuine winner gets a recharge card any network. Don't spoil the fun
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by doroboss(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Still waiting for a lucky winner.....
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by bigfrancis21: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
doroboss: Name of soup, content of soup, where ir is predominanly made, win instant recharge card for the right answer.

Ofe nsala, popular among the Onitsha and Asaba peoples.
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by bigfrancis21: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
By the way, those off-white lumps look like unmashed lumps of egusi...could that be egusi soup without the vegetables?
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by doroboss(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
People focus and win.........
Re: Name This Soup And Win An Instant Prize by doroboss(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Answer was here all the time https://www.nairaland.com/47124/soup-benue-state

Get ready for the next question....... Loading recharge card awaits

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Yoruba Cap And Igbo Cap Came From The Crown Of The Egyptian Pharaoh / Igbo Language London Conference 2012 Review / Igbo Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.