Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! (1398 Views)

Lol!see What Ebola Have Caused Somebody To Do,chai Diaris God O(a Must See) / Akpors In Police Case / Akpos In Police College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by 01karma(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Its all started two days ago when i called her and after a long convarsation she agreed to come and pay me a visit. Last night i even send her recharge card as a caring guy way i be.

This morning, i wake up very early way even make my blind landlord dey ask me why i don wake?? After cleanin the house, i prepared breakfast and took my bath. I come call her, she say she dey come.

i carry my last 500 naira go buy buran tashi way abo.ki people they call high tention. Na 250 oo but greediness make me buy two. As i come back, i called am, she say she dey come, say if i disturb am too much she no go come again..

five minite later her flash enter my phone, i come think say she don come, na him i come carry buran tashi drink, i drink the two, carry water rise the container come even drink the water.. I come go outside wan go carry am, i no see am.

i come call her number he no dey go. Na that time i no say Goodluck go win second tenure. E no reach 2 minite na him my pric.k start to stand shocked . The thing stand pass standing ovaision. The urgy come they grow. Still i no fit take am again, i come go after every living thing.

my landlady don faint, our hen don die our goat dey bleed come dey shout '' i don die oo i don die''. Bose way get provision dey cry! All the girls way dey our area, some don faint,some dey cry and some don even die. Na the time way i dey handle one bird na him police catch me. Now them don chager me to court for mass murder. Pls i need a good lawyer.
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
you don't need a lawyer, you need a psychiatrist
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by naturally: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
People have died for love before, you can join them. You'l make history

Edited after reading
:
Hope you no go die of kanji and ebola , as even animals join

1 Like

Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by djeezy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
What the hell is this? This is pure nonsense.
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by 01karma(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Baddestguyp: you don't need a lawyer, you need a psychiatrist
guy wetin is wrong with you? Why are you indirectly saying Ayaming mad?
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by 01karma(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
naturally: People have died for love before, you can join them. You'l make history

Edited after reading
:
Hope you no go die of kanji and ebola , as even animals join
guy why are youing wish me bad luck cry
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
01karma: guy wetin is wrong with you? Why are you indirectly saying Ayaming mad?
because its obvious that you are undecided

btw, I never said so, u said it urself undecided
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by 01karma(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
djeezy: What the hell is this? This is pure nonsense.
guy i Ayaming needing a lawyer! Pls.
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by dechandel(f): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mchewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by 01karma(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Baddestguyp: because its obvious that you are undecided

btw, I never said so, u said it urself undecided
you are making me vex naw! Buy the way are u lawyer?
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by 01karma(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Mchewwwwwwwwwwwww
why are youwing whmg hissing like snake na
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
01karma: you are making me vex naw! Buy the way are u lawyer?
yes I am, how u take know
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by 01karma(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Baddestguyp: yes I am, how u take know
enhhen! I no wan go jail! Wetin i go do
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by Danhumprey: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Mchewwwwwwwwwwwww
That 'mtcheeww' never do. Increase am. Add more 'w'.gringrin
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
01karma: enhhen! I no wan go jail! Wetin i go do
I gave u an advice on my first post, follow it, go to rehab for a few months and walk out free
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by 01karma(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Baddestguyp: I gave u an advice on my first post, follow it, go to rehab for a few months and walk out free
why u dey behave like this na... So you are calling me a mad man, you are calling me a mad man? In fact discharge and aquited.
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by dechandel(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Danhumprey: That 'mtcheeww' never do. Increase am. Add more 'w'.gringrin
If only the 'w' would even give the op some mental sanity
I'd gladly add more tongue
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by Danhumprey: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Ha! You never can tell. Add more 'w'.
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by 01karma(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
dechandel:
Ayam playing witty you?
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by 01karma(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Danhumprey: Ha! You never can tell. Add more 'w'.
cry
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
And they still allow you to use your fone inside that cell.., I don't think sey na nigeria you dey.
Re: Am In Police Cell Because Of Her!!! Somebody Helpppppp!!! by naturally: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
01karma:
guy why are youing wish me bad luck cry

Bad luck ke? Konji ni

(1) (Reply)

Funniest, Most Wicked & Longest Ban On Nairaland (PICS) / Mtn Cheat Awoof 15gb For Free / Advice To President Buhari In This Recession (hilarious) Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.