Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Akpos In Police College - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos In Police College (2267 Views)

Akpos In 9ja / Akpos In Da Church / Akpos In Trouble-best Akpos Joke On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpos In Police College by dani1luv: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
[size=13pt]

Akpos was taking his final exam at Police College in kano. Here is one of the questions:
"You are on patrol in the outskirts of kano when an explosion occurs in the township. On investigation, you find a large hole has been blown in the footpath and there is an overturned van lying nearby. Inside the van there is a strong smell of alcohol. Both occupants - a man and woman - are injured. You recognize the woman as the wife of your Divisional Inspector, who is at present away on a Peace Making Mission In Sudan.
A passing motorist stops to offer you assistance and you realize that he is a man who is wanted for armed robbery.
Suddenly a man runs out of a nearby house, shouting that his wife is expecting a
baby and that the shock of the explosion has made the birth imminent.
Another man is crying for help, having been blown into an adjacent Canal by the explosion, and he cannot swim.
Describe in a few words what action you would take?"

Akpos thought for a moment,
picked up his pen, and wrote: "I would take off my uniform and mingle with the crowd - Na me una wan turn to mad man
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Akpos In Police College by sutoboy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
dani1luv: [size=13pt]

Akpos was taking his final exam at Police College in kano. Here is one of the questions:
"You are on patrol in the outskirts of kano when an explosion occurs in the township. On investigation, you find a large hole has been blown in the footpath and there is an overturned van lying nearby. Inside the van there is a strong smell of alcohol. Both occupants - a man and woman - are injured. You recognize the woman as the wife of your Divisional Inspector, who is at present away on a Peace Making Mission In Sudan.
A passing motorist stops to offer you assistance and you realize that he is a man who is wanted for armed robbery.
Suddenly a man runs out of a nearby house, shouting that his wife is expecting a
baby and that the shock of the explosion has made the birth imminent.
Another man is crying for help, having been blown into an adjacent Canal by the explosion, and he cannot swim.
Describe in a few words what action you would take?"

Akpos thought for a moment,
picked up his pen, and wrote: "I would take off my uniform and mingle with the crowd - Na me una wan turn to mad man
[/size]

Sorry bro
Re: Akpos In Police College by mikuz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hehe nice joke
Re: Akpos In Police College by dani1luv: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2012
mikuz: Hehe nice joke

Cheers
Re: Akpos In Police College by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2012
Please what do i do?
Re: Akpos In Police College by dani1luv: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2012
MOGUL.O:
Please what do i do?
are you talking to me?
Re: Akpos In Police College by mikuz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
dani1luv:
Cheers
you for no change your font na. Mad mangrin
Re: Akpos In Police College by dani1luv: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
mikuz: you for no change your font na. Mad mangrin
LOL! that my phone get wahala ni grin grin
na pc ah dey use now grin

beht wait bro!! why you dey jealous|?? undecided
Re: Akpos In Police College by BIGVAJINA(f): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
mikuz: you for no change your font na. Mad mangrin

honey i miss ya embarassed!
Re: Akpos In Police College by mikuz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
dani1luv:
LOL! that my phone get wahala ni grin grin
na pc ah dey use now grin

beht wait bro!! why you dey jealous|?? undecided
junkie i no see Iphones or android phones to yealous na that ya bb wey dey bounce BIS?
BIGVAJINA:

honey i miss ya embarassed!
dani who be this ?

(1) (Reply)

The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench / Share Your Funny Pics And Dps Here / (pic) When He Is The Only Rich Person That Owns A Car In 1960s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.