Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Iyanya Questions MTV Over The Omission Of "KUKERE" From The List - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iyanya Questions MTV Over The Omission Of "KUKERE" From The List (422 Views)

Iyanya Kukere Queen Competition - Entry 8 / Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? / Iyanya Ft D’banj – Kukere Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Questions MTV Over The Omission Of "KUKERE" From The List by 247tops(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
A list of the top 20 Naija best songs was revealed by MTV Base about an hour ago.The first act to react to do this is Iyanya.Kukere was the song that shot Iyanya into prominence and it should have made the list judging by some songs that was listed. Iyanya has since deleted the tweet.

See the list here: http://247tops..com/2014/10/do-you-agree-mtv-base-top-20-naija.html

Re: Iyanya Questions MTV Over The Omission Of "KUKERE" From The List by vizier007(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
da fuq is he talking about... because kukere is his best song does not not mean it should be among all time Nigerian greatest songs.... I don't even want to see the list cos to me dude's overrated.....

(1) (Reply)

Wa Gunu (samples Fela's Trouble Sleep, Yanga Wake Am) By Griot / Dont Knw Title Of Song / Pls Listen And Advise Me On This Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.