Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Do We Ever Get Tired Of Eating Meat/fish Compared To Ordinary Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do We Ever Get Tired Of Eating Meat/fish Compared To Ordinary Food (589 Views)

Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? / A Nutritionist Advised That We Eat Meat/fish First Before The Food. How Correct Is This Habit? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Ever Get Tired Of Eating Meat/fish Compared To Ordinary Food by Tobetoe(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
They are not usually 'light' ,sometimes they can act as a whole meal....
I might burst out on any additional spoon of rice when am full or tired of eating, but when i settle down to devour my meat/fish ,i never get tired of eatinq it but will ask for more meat/fish and discard d ordinary food.....

Xo do we Nigerians ever get tired of eatinq meat/fish accorded to our meals compared to the rest of the food.
Re: Do We Ever Get Tired Of Eating Meat/fish Compared To Ordinary Food by tomiobj(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
*buys plot

It's possible to get tired. If you over eat it
Re: Do We Ever Get Tired Of Eating Meat/fish Compared To Ordinary Food by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Don't worry when you have it in abundance, you will start looking for new kinds of flesh to devour

(1) (Reply)

How To Preserve An Open Bottle Of Wine For The Next Day / Why Is Chicken So Synonymous To Christmas? / Are There Corned Beef That Are Less Salty In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.