Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Woman Used Potato Insert As Contraceptive,hospitalised. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Used Potato Insert As Contraceptive,hospitalised. (593 Views)

Woman Used Life Savings To Pay For Surgery To Make Her Backside Bigger, You Won' / Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. / Contraceptive Injection For Men Available In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Used Potato Insert As Contraceptive,hospitalised. by Virgindove(f): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
"A 22-year-old Colombian woman who had been given the advice by her mother
Went to hospital complaining of abdominal pains and was examined 
Nurse discovered potato roots growing out of the woman's vagina 
Potato was extracted and doctors say there will be no lasting damage 
Doctors treating a woman for stomach pain were shocked to find a very unlikely cause for it - a potato inside her vagina.

The 22-year-old woman, from Colombia, was advised by her mother to use the technique to avoid becoming pregnant.

But by the time doctors discovered the potato, it had apparently germinated and grown roots inside her.

The woman, from Colombia, was advised by her mother to use the potato to avoid becoming pregnant. 
The story was covered by Colombia Reports, a large news website in the country.

It claims the unnamed woman told doctors: 'My mum told me that if I didn't want to get pregnant, I should put a potato up there, and I believed her.'

The discovery was made when the woman, from the central Colombian town of Honda, went to hospital complaining of abdominal pains.

When a nurse examined her, she found roots from the potato that had grown."

Our ladies could give this a trial.

Re: Woman Used Potato Insert As Contraceptive,hospitalised. by banjicom(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
angry pics !!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take/stand On Abortion? / Please Be Careful - Fruit Juices / Do Health Practitioners Value Money More Than Life Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.