Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

J-lo Gushes Over P Diddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J-lo Gushes Over P Diddy (584 Views)

Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) / Davido Hangs Out With P Diddy In Miami NightClub (Photos) / Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J-lo Gushes Over P Diddy by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
American singer and actress jennifer lopez simply known as j.lo has returned the recognition given her by ex-lover and business mogul sean ‘p.diddy’ combs when he mentioned that her behind is one work of art That even reality tv star kim kardashian cannot compare.
J.lo speaking with access hollywood gushed over diddy in her words;
‘we spent three years of our lives together, you know almost every Single day, as much as he roots for me and as proud as he is of me and of the time we had together, i am just as proud to see what he’s Done. Seeing him involved in revolt and all the things that he’s done, As a business man and still being so true to his music and his art Trying to uplift his community in his own way, and it’s the same thing that i try to do and i feel like i learned a lot from him coming up, Watching him, he gave me so many cues and taught me so many things,’ i’ll always be grateful to him for that and i love that he can be so supportive of me so many years later and that there’s still so much Mutual respect, admiration and love there.’http://dorovibes..com/2014/10/j-lo-gushes-over-p-diddy.html

(1) (Reply)

GOSSIP: Seriously? Maheeda Talks About Why Many Youths In Nigeria Fail / Bringbacklindaikeji..com / Real Shocking Story Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.