Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

M.I Set To Release New Album Onoctober 23! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Set To Release New Album Onoctober 23! (563 Views)

M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] / "Wizkid's Show In Abuja Was A Success" - Organisers Release New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Set To Release New Album Onoctober 23! by vicot(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
At last, M.I’ s album will come
along… and all those waiting days
are over!
M.I Abaga aka Mr Incredible, felt the
need to douse the tensioned wait
that has brewed in anticipation of
his next studio album when he
dropped the release date in a most
emotional public display at the just
concluded Beat FM Triple 9 Concert.
Going down on his knees and
tendering an apology to his teeming
fans, M.I said “I’m sorry I’ve been
away for so long. My new album
will be released on October 23, 2014”
…And then the crowd went wild,
like expected!
So keep October 23 locked down for
M.I ‘ because The Chairman will hit
stores worldwide.
Re: M.I Set To Release New Album Onoctober 23! by philo3(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
wateva m.i z doin he shud be fast...

(1) (Reply)

. / Singer Alicia Keys Leads #bringbackourgirls Rally In NYC [see Photo] / EXCLUSIVE : Joan Rivers’ Cause Of Death Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.