Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] (4124 Views)

Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie / Charly Boy Shares New Colourful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just as Toke Makinwa didn't take a chill pill last year, seems Toyin Aimakhu is following her footsteps and it's sure paying her off. The beautiful actress had a photoshoot session with comedians Omobaba, Bovi, Mc Abbey and actress Ibinabo Fiberesima yesterday.

Check on More Celebrities Updates, gist, music and Videos @ www..com

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Movesz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bovi the funny traitor
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Tolexander: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bovi dey enjoy o!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol Bovi be like... Am the boss...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by axortedbabe(f): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Warris all this..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
axortedbabe:
Warris all this..
U mean?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by jessiecah(f): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Toyin looks good...ah and my dear bovi grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Missmossy(f): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
She looks good grin Bovi musn't carry last grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Missmossy:
She looks good grin Bovi musn't carry last grin
na so
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by pretydiva(f): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
She's biuriful
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
pretydiva:
She's biuriful
Ya, but i think you are more beautiful than she is....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by simdam500(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
She look photoshopped angry

That guy in the middle..... Abeg just leave am for middle *in mi voice* undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
simdam500:
She look photoshopped angry

That guy in the middle..... Abeg just leave am for middle *in mi voice* undecided

U mean such lovely photo is photoshoped?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
omotola wannabe
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Airforce1:
omotola wannabe

Hmmm
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by MZdamola(f): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Airforce1:
omotola wannabe
Beautiful people
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
She is beautiful kiss
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
MZdamola:

Beautiful people

people?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
jessiecah:
Toyin looks good...ah and my dear bovi grin
You love bovi? Jez love his joke though, but his looks, na
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by MZdamola(f): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Airforce1:

people?
Can't you see bovi and d rest?? undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Sarimah(f): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
see as bovi just relax like boss

toyin is buriful smiley

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Airforce1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
MZdamola:

Can't you see bovi and d rest?? undecided

no I don't have eyes to see

maybe u go borrow me your eyes
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
see as bovi just relax like boss

toyin is buriful smiley
Ya I agree with you, but I bet you more beautiful than she is
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by MZdamola(f): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Airforce1:

I only have 2 for me, tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol no b fight na
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
MZdamola:

Hahahaha
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Airforce1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
MZdamola:

MZdamola post=30403499:

lend me one to view the pix
I swear I will return it to you next week after election
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Shilavety(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Kk wait bro, let ask the oracle, ifa to be precise
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by MZdamola(f): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Campaign strategy, I know your type.... u won't deliver
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by MZdamola(f): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Shilavety:

Hahahaha
grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] by Adekunlemetals1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Life...it never ends when you haven't given up.
Happy second chance babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Cannot Lie In Peace Again (photos) / Rihanna and her Boyfriend ASAP Rocky Spotted at Wizkid's Show in Los Angeles / In Uma Thurman (umasexy) And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (omosexy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.