Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) (5380 Views)

Trolls Come For Wedding Gown Designed As Private Part [PICS] / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? / The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dolemite:
Stupidity on the internet is now being rewarded with celebrity status? smh. undecided undecided

The Killjoys have arrived...

Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Dolemite(f): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
DoctorFaust:

The Killjoys have arrived...

Don't let me stand in your way...go on with your fragrant show of stupidity. undecided undecided
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Airforce1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
I'm not a muslim but I ate enough awoof sallah meat today

To god be the glory

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dolemite:

Don't let me stand in your way...go on with your fragrant show of stupidity. undecided undecided

Such Killjoys... Very typical.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dolemite:

you look pretty. whats the secret of your light skin. angry
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by iheanyi40(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op u forgot rattlesnake
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by iheanyi40(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Airforce1:
I'm not a muslim but I ate enough awoof sallah meat today

To god be the glory
smhgrin
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by iheanyi40(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
richommie:
grin

am new here tho..the last time i visited the rap battle section.. i saw alot of trolls..damn!

i saw posts from this guy called cooger. wit heavy vocabularies ..hehehe.he made my month
lmao bro forget coogar oh; dt guy is on anoda level
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Nuzo1(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2014
For one to come off as very funny most times, he/she has to be extremely intelligent.

In other words, most of these trolls you mentioned have an above average IQ.....Well, except for Airforce1. angry
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by GRACEGLORY: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
We are urgently in need of 20 & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box Body) to convey our light goods and it is a permanent job.
Products: BISCUITS...

For details:

Call: +234803 054 6462
Pin: 7a146d67
-Cyrus Jesunifemi
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com

Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by sexzskil(f): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Where is OMOUSH & SEXKILLZ?
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by losprince(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
iceberylin:

ßŔŐ,ÚŔ ŃÚM ĨŚ ÚŃÁVÁĨĹÁßĹĔ... MÚM ĨŚ ŴŐŔŔĨĔĎ undecided

ŚŐŔŔŶ ŦŐŔ derailing lipsrsealed
a.) use my account again, i will break your neck. b.)dont even qoute me

c.) sorry for derailing
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by iceberylin(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
losprince:
a.) use my account again, i will break your neck. b.)dont even qoute me

c.) sorry for derailing
grin
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Hanasbay(m): 5:38am On Oct 23, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
You can find Trolls on every online networking site.
Trolls are usually very funny characters who make off-topic posts or topics which are often hilarious!
These trolls usually turn to celebrities and could even have their own fan base and get numerous awards (Bans) grin . So here is a list of the most Hilarious nairaland trolls past,present and new.

MrCork : Legend has it that he started the trolling buisness. Well,he has amassed so much wealth and awards from it. He has currently run away from posting off-topics since he found his heart desire, Light-Skinned girls. tongue

MrOlodo : He is one hell of a funny guy! A very matured man who still engages in trolling,his trademark is posting hilarious pictures of himself where ever he visits. He has since run away from Nairaland since January,after complaining of too much bans. We will all miss him sad grin

AndyBlaze : I call him the unstoppable due to his numerous accounts,you will always find him at romance section grin
you cant go through his threads without laughing. Some members still fall for his antics by giving him reasonable advice grin
his age-long dream is to make frontpage,and he finally did it,his new track 'Adam' has been making airwaves in his house grin
he hasnt been seen on the trolling scene for some time now,perhaps he has been given an award (ban).
His trademark; #BITG angry

SpaceGoat : gringringrin
he is one funny character,he always finds a way of sending across reasonable messages with comic relief. Everyone knows this guy,cause he is like MTN,everywhere you go. I suspect he may be MrCork or AndyBlaze alter ego.

190 : he is one nairaland clown who has been reigning since the days of Joshua. He always gets a way to crack you up with his posts,if he see's this,I may get insalts from him grin lipsrsealed .
Some say he is MrCork ,well only time will tell.

190theclown : this is one funny character,am definitely sure he is 190. He has been making the nairaland faithful laugh since 1800BC.

BoiledCorn : I remember the first time I clicked his profile, it was at midnight, I started laughing uncontrollably and was taken to YabaL... lipsrsealed
everyone in Romance section knows him,you will aready start laughing before clicking his topic. His use of English,just like AndyBlaze is 'OuttaThisWorld' grin

Airforce1 : he has pitched his tent at celebrity section,he always has outrageous and funny news to tell you,even about himself. Those at celebrity section call him their King of Trolls.

MissYuzedo : she/he is one funny person every nairalander must know, I call her the MTN of nairaland females.she and marieolae are on every single thread grin Some say 'She is a Man' ,though I believe she is female.
Her posts always,most of the time have comic relief.

5points : He has become a ninja from trolling,but if you are lucky you might catch him in politics section with some humorous posts.

Krall : my man Krall ,he has taken trolling to another level,by speaking impeccable english in his threads and adding secular internet pictures to add a believable taste. Most people always fall for his tricks, but when you look at his threads,you cant help but laugh. He is one of the most creative trolls on nairaland.
His Goal: To make FrontPage grin

Banega : He is growing to become a prospective troll grin
His threads usually have comic relief and you cant tell if he is trolling or not undecided grin

And Now,Someone that has changed history, A great one in our midst who has gone from SuperTroll to SuperMod grin ,he is an Ex-troll,but I wont call his name, those who have been around for a long time will know who am talking about.
So the repentant trolls,always look up to the Former President of Thread Derailers Association ,and believe that you too can be a Mod someday grin . In his words on the day he became a Mod; "I had no shoes (MB), I trekked 2kilometers everyday to troll,but now,I am a changed man grin "

So my fellow nairalanders,who is your Best Troll so far,and name other trolls I forgot to mention.
Is it possible for the Mods to please make a Voting Poll ?

Andyblaze I guess

Cause of my section

Maybe the miss also
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Hanasbay(m): 5:56am On Oct 23, 2014
190 is a real woman rapper
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by 190: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
^Certainly not me undecided
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Hanasbay(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2014
190:
^Certainly not me undecided

How do you want me to believe that kiss
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Ignatio(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
What is happening here?
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by snowwhyte(f): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
madcow he always crack me up especially when there is an argument btw nigeria n ghana
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Xsenga:
smiley
agnes..
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Branzy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
d legend musiwa.... d greatest troll in d world. the president and emperor of western Nigeria .. aka Manck
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Xsenga(f): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2014
wakacome:
agnes..
HOW DID U KNOW MY NAME?
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Andyblaze: 9:37am On Nov 02, 2014
Xsenga:
HOW DID U KNOW MY NAME?

i know u from dat place na
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Xsenga(f): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

i know u from dat place na
WHICH PLACE ANDY?grin
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Chiscomax(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2014
Where is lefulefu
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Andyblaze: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2014
Xsenga:
WHICH PLACE ANDY?grin

dat place na, wey i collapse for ya big yansh grin
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Xsenga(f): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

dat place na, wey i collapse for ya big yansh grin
HAHA! BUT U SEF BEEN WAN KILL ME WITH UR BIG SOME THING NA. grin
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Andyblaze: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2014
Xsenga:
HAHA! BUT U SEF BEEN WAN KILL ME WITH UR BIG SOME THING NA. grin

chai but u withstand the whole thing na u come decide to punish me by giving me overdose of that big bakassi sotey i no fit feel my legs again cry
Re: Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) by Xsenga(f): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

chai but u withstand the whole thing na u come decide to punish me by giving me overdose of that big bakassi sotey i no fit feel my legs again cry
NA WAITING U WANT NA. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola Shares Hot Photo / Someone Tell Laide Bakare That She Has Lost Sexy Mojo,she Looks Like Normal Chic / Photos: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.