Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. (12727 Views)

The Need To Eliminate Wage Disparity In Nigerian Public Sectors / A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! / How To Become A Person Of Value And Influence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
RickRichards:
Really great piece. We need more threads like this on FP. BTW...OP just instigated the 'value war'.

It's a needful and very necessary war. It's our value that dictates and attract success to us. As we become more valuable, we become more successful. Let's chase value; that will allow success chase us.

2 Likes

Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by bare1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
You caught my attention... Well quoted.. Seriously d makers of dis forum nids to create wat u said... Pple r grinded to a halt cos dey avnt seen d right words nd texts to move em further...

Thank you for your comment. Really people are stuck and as such find themselves in one situation or the other where they cannot help but keep complaining, thereby attracting more problems to themselves. I have always had this in mind, hence the vision behind 'Empowered For Freedom', a movement dedicated to empowering people to seek and find self-development and self-growth with the support, motivation and company of people who seek the same goals. Our Facebook group is open to all, as long as you seek self-development.
Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by bare1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
joywendy:
Bare1 and dearypreye check this out..

Okay I see you guys are here already...

Nice one op really inspiring! Having a section for this purrpose would be cool. smiley

It definitely would but it seems like the admins might think otherwise. Nonetheless the word must be spread and the action made visible. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
bare1:

Thank you for your comment. Really people are stuck and as such find themselves in one situation or the other where they cannot help but keep complaining, thereby attracting more problems to themselves. I have always hard this in mind, hence the vision behind 'Empowered For Freedom', a movement dedicated to empowering people to seek and find self-development and self-growth with the support, motivation and company of people who seek the same goals. Our Facebook group is open to all, as long as you seek self-development.
Sure tin I'd look it up..

1 Like

Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by cecegorz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nice tips.

Meanwhile i sunk some good money back in the days when Japaul did their IPO, up till today that share has been suffering stunted growth angry angry
Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
cecegorz:
Nice tips.

Meanwhile i sunk some good money back in the days when Japaul did their IPO, up till today that share has been suffering stunted growth angry angry

That's life. Sufferings and disappointment are also part of the puzzle called life. You're not alone. Many suffered and are still suffering similar fate, including me. But you just have to take the past as a lesson.
Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by UjSizzle(f): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
It's sad that useful articles like this one get less than 10,000 page views.

Good job OP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
UjSizzle:

Good job OP.

The reason for this sad trend is readily known. Threads o this sort requires discipline and patience as they hardly appeal to the emotions or sight. Only people who are committed to their personal development will take this sort of threads very seriously.
Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by emitheo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
kudos 2 you OP... Well said...well written!
Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by akigbemaru: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Value Theory.
Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by alertbest(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kudos @Op
the value theory was succinctly put but the need theory would have being better with the hierarchy of need theory by Maslow.
My opinion tho
Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by iyisco2001(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2015
wht a nice write up. so timely
Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by bare1(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2015
UjSizzle:

Good job OP.

10,000 views in a bit smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. / ICAN November 2016 Results Released!!! / Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.