Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Akpos Finaly In Love With His School Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Finaly In Love With His School Teacher (775 Views)

The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! / 1 Nigerian Boy Gave Belle To 5 Teachers And 15 Gals In His School. / Meet My Sunday School Teacher! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Finaly In Love With His School Teacher by Kasieze(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
A pretty teacher was concerned with one of her eleven-year-old students.

Taking him aside after class one day, she asked, “Akpos, why has your school work been so poor lately?”

“I’m in love,” Akpos replied.

Holding back an urge to smile, she asked, “With whom?”

“With YOU!” he said.

“But Akpos,” she said gently, “don’t you see how silly that is? It’s true that I would like a husband of my own someday. But I don’t want a child.”.......................... continue .http://www..com/m/view_joke.php?id=136

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Superstars As Diseases…by Chris Ogunlowo. / Let's Have Some African Proverbs / Differences Between Men And Women - The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.