Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

SEO Alert For Bloggers Part 1 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Alert For Bloggers Part 1 (400 Views)

Popular Ogbonge Blog Crisis: Lessons For Bloggers / Top 10 Facebook Groups For Bloggers / !!!alert For All Who Is Using Spc Componets For Bulksms!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO Alert For Bloggers Part 1 by timiwillson: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hello,

i know there are so many website and blog owners who fine solution to get traffic to their website.
but people get the wrong idea, you cant expect your website to rank first page after a week or two of publication.

people claim they can offer Google first page even does website who called their self SEO, they will just help to harm your website because they will not offer quality back links.......does kind of website have millions of website so they will just summit link to them.

there are some practices we call SEO aggressive when people fight with all means to have back links, they will see a thread talking about sport they will comment website link of religion tell me why you will not have bounce rate.

getting traffic is simple with the quality once is hard, if your website or blogs has so many bounce rate am sorry Google will never rank you.

although you can rank with a SEO expert but the chances are narrow.
below i will tell you the unnecessary efforts:

1. don't border submitting to millions of website directories: it does not make any difference, some even ask for annual fee. even if you don't summit Google will still index your website provided you have a link to a website Google has already index.

2. back linking: people just wast their time back linking, too much back links may be considered as a spam. some people will flood their Facebook home page with links, unnecessarily comment on forums. linking more than 10 links will be considered as spam for a day.

3. free articles: people deceive there self's to collect free articles from article directories knowing they are millions out there that already has such articles, thinking Google is a fool will then index your duplicate content. instead after taking any article do a little adjustment. you can rewrite those articles and check with Plagiarism Checker to know how many duplicate content it has.

for now i will be done with those above three to know some SEO practices are just time wasting, i will summit part 2 of post soon!

(1) (Reply)

Guest Posting Needed / 9 Fundamental SEO Terms You Should Know / Web Design Seminar With Losts Of Bonus Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.