Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) (5376 Views)

Check Out This Freaky And Scary Photo Of Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye / Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons / What Is Wrong With This Pic? (baby With Tail Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by uwa02: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-E3uG7Rkof7s/VC8X_c2L-AI/AAAAAAAACd4/PhVeYCrAyeo/s1600/A-Boy-with-a-tail-undergoes-surgery.jpg[/img]

The Boy Named Felix Mwendeti’s was aired in the media to be born with Tail. President Uhuru pledged to set aside funds in the health budget that would be used to cater for such rare medical conditions. His story is Pathetic. Please see full story.

SEE FULL STORY HERE...
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by qadeerkug(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
whaaat the hell shocked
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
His umbilical cord probably wasn't totally cut off .
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Sylverbox(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
glitest: His umbilical cord probably wasn't totally cut off .
umbilical cords attach to the umbilicus......not the back!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sylverbox: umbilical cords attach to the umbilicus......not the back!!!!!
I thought the tail; or what ever it is, was attached to his belly button?
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Waspy(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
What shocked shocked shocked Ovoko. Furck me sideways onesome sad undecided
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
it was a mistake by the gods

1 Like

Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by olu77(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
iamodenigbo1: it was a mistake by the gods

The gods must be smooking weeds

2 Likes

Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2014
The boy heard that one d1ck is no longer enough for the ladies; he decided to come with two.

Ladies ngwanu it finally has come!

Thank God he is alive. That is what counts.
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Akshow: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Story for gods
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Ojestas(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2014
*Does the cross sign* Who knows where his parents got him from and BTW , can't it get operated ?
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Sylverbox(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2014
glitest:
I thought the tail; or what ever it is, was attached to his belly button?
ooooooookk

1 Like

Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by lusciouslex: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2014
I've no interest with such a mutant 'Hell boy' part-4 but the only thing that disturbs me is that of all the names in the world, he also choose to answer 'Felix'. I pray sm1 who knows me does'nt come across this story because it will be used as a punch line.

2 Likes

Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Mettal: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Ohh,what a cool tail. Need that on my ex butt.grin
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2014
I will back in full force
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by johnstar(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Bloody hell....
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Damn!! embarassed embarassed
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by decode55(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Spina Bifida.

Embryology 1

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spina_bifida

thank me later wink wink
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by am0s(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
i av an explanation for diz...
only for d .....lpipu
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sylverbox:
ooooooookk
Yeah!
Re: See the Boy Born with "TAIL" in KENYA (SCARY PHOTO) by esther1994(f): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Im so scared. So if human was to have tail, this is jow it will look like?

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives / Singer Teni Joins The #10yearchallenge, Shares Throwback Photo / Kim Kardashian's Look Alike Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.