Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos (1087 Views)

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) / Free Laundry/drycleaning Business Management Software / Drycleaning And Laundry Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 31, 2006
Do you work in a bank ?
Are you too busy with work that washing becomes stressful?
Do you Need someone who could help you get rid of the Hard stone wash clothes?
Do you have a lot of children who dirty clothes and you get tired of washing for them ?
Then why don't you contact Charles on this number 08029314720,For Home Drycleaning and so also Contract drycleaning.
         your satisfaction is my motto
Re: Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 31, 2006
Do you work in a bank,that you get stressedup after heavy day work?
Are you too busy with work that washing becomes stressful?
Do you Need someone who could help you get rid of the Hard stone wash clothes?
Do you have a lot of children who dirty clothes and you get tired of washing for them ?
Then why don't you contact Charles on this number 08029314720,For Home Drycleaning and so also Contract drycleaning.
         your satisfaction is my motto
Re: Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by africanboy(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2006
where are you? your location would determine interests in your service
Re: Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by snazzydawn(f): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2006
yes please,location.
Re: Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by uzomaeze(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2006
cheesy i am based in the east umuahia to be precise but can reach you anywhere close you can call me on 08052226986 or 08024795021 your satisfaction is my concern
Re: Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by twinkledew(f): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2006
lol.lol. you lot in Nigeria Shld patronise the dude. aightttttttttttttttttt
Re: Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 01, 2006
as have said earlier the drycleaning service am runing is in here ,that is in lagos i don't know how it was changed to east umahia you can give me a call on 08029314720.
Re: Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by Mystique(f): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2006
And how are you supposed to do home drycleaning for we lagos folks if ure based in east umahia?? undecided
Re: Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by Seun(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2006
Who is uzomaeze and who did he answer the question meant for jayon?
Re: Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by uzomaeze(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2006
sorry guys didn't mean it hey SEUN , no rake me ooohh! undecided
Re: Home And Contract Drycleaning Service In Lagos by gospelman(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2006
Hello people,
My wife has a laundry and drycleacning outfit.
Various service options are available for the customer:the customer chooses the service option as well as the payment option.Preferably payments should be made with Checks.
She does targeted marketing.So in the meantime she is dealing with people who have checking accounts.
You can send you RFPs to -
glomacolaundry@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Exams and Training Solutions- Lectures for NIPR Exams / Dvcf Oil & Gas Fund / Make $1000 Plus Weekly, With a top rated Buz Opportunity Opening in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.