Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account (1491 Views)

419 Alert: Do You Receive Any Message About Bank Account Deactivated / Guys Please Help Out Cash Was Sent To My Account Through ATM And I Didn't Recive / How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by JuicyGee(f): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2014
So this happened yesterday evening embarassed .I tried to withdraw but they said unable to dispense cash yet I received an alert that I withdrew 7k frommy acct. Banks not opening till wednesday embarassed . What do I do? Has this happened to anyone?
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by sseunth(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2014
gv it 24hrs...if ur money is nt back...then u ll have to go to the bank on monday
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by yuncka: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2014
I bet U r stil usin d bank down d road. Try Diamond Bank.
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by Gboliwe: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
When this sort of thing happened to me, it was also a weekend thing. Banks weren't open so I went to my bank's facebook page and complained stating the STAN number generated in the alert message. Even though it wasn't reversed over the weekend, they replied me and reassured me it was going to be fine. True to words, I got back my money. By then sef, I had gone to the bank first thing on monday and filled a form. So, I really can't say if it was the effort of the social media complaint or the walk-in.
I hope you are relieved
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by vincent561(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
yuncka:
I bet U r stil usin d bank down d road. Try Diamond Bank.
A friend of mine experienced a synonymous situation just few weeks ago and he banks with diamond bank.
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by JuicyGee(f): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Gboliwe:
When this sort of thing happened to me, it was also a weekend thing. Banks weren't open so I went to my bank's facebook page and complained stating the STAN number generated in the alert message. Even though it wasn't reversed over the weekend, they replied me and reassured me it was going to be fine. True to words, I got back my money. By then sef, I had gone to the bank first thing on monday and filled a form. So, I really can't say if it was the effort of the social media complaint or the walk-in.
I hope you are relieved

How long did it took to work on it.. coz since yesterday I made complaint on it they still haven't reverse it. They said they re still working on it
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
JuicyGee:
So this happened yesterday evening embarassed .I tried to withdraw but they said unable to dispense cash yet I received an alert that I withdrew 7k frommy acct. Banks not opening till wednesday embarassed . What do I do? Has this happened to anyone?

Babe..that same day i recieved an alert from my bank that the same amount had been credited into my acc by an anonymous source... Dunno if its urs...

buh i already used 6k out of it sha.
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by JuicyGee(f): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

Babe..that same day i recieved an alert from my bank that the same amount had been credited into my acc by an anonymous source... Dunno if its urs...

buh i already used 6k out of it sha.

Thank God I kw ur house tongue I'm coming to collect anything property worth 7k
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
JuicyGee:

Thank God I kw ur house tongue I'm coming to collect anything property worth 7k

Lol..its nice yhu live in abj...i wouldn't have to wait for long..

buh i doubt you'll find anything worth daht amount.
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by JuicyGee(f): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

Lol..its nice yhu live in abj...i wouldn't have to wait for long..

buh i doubt you'll find anything worth daht amount.

Lol. Ur fone nko?
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
lipsrsealed cry

JuicyGee:

Lol. Ur fone nko?

Right now i'm typing from a friends phone embarassed

i guess yhu'll have to settle with me.. lipsrsealed
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by JuicyGee(f): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:
lipsrsealed cry

Right now i'm typing from a friends phone embarassed

i guess yhu'll have to settle with me.. lipsrsealed

I kw wat to do sha.. shebi you get kidney cheesy
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
JuicyGee:

I kw wat to do sha.. shebi you get kidney cheesy

shocked Chai!!! God forbid any weapon fashioned against my kidney....

Yhu nor see the mamba wey dey hang btw my legs abi??..na mah kidney u dey find.

P.S have yhu gotten back yhur money?
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by JuicyGee(f): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

shocked Chai!!! God forbid any weapon fashioned against my kidney....

Yhu nor see the mamba wey dey hang btw my legs abi??..na mah kidney u dey find.

P.S have yhu gotten back yhur money?

I dey pity you naa, if I sell ur D, you no go pursue woman again.. but u can survive with one kidney .

I havent o.. they say they're still working on it.. and that's my TP to abj. I'm stucked in ph
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
JuicyGee:

I dey pity you naa, if I sell ur D, you no go pursue woman again.. but u can survive with one kidney .

I havent o.. they say they're still working on it.. and that's my TP to abj. I'm stucked in ph

Well...i doubt you wont change your mind after you feast your eyez..

eya do.....where in abj do you stay?
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by Gboliwe: 5:29am On Oct 10, 2014
JuicyGee:

How long did it took to work on it.. coz since yesterday I made complaint on it they still haven't reverse it. They said they re still working on it
it didn't take long. I remember I was told it would take not more than 10 working days (2 weeks) but it was reversed the same week.
Re: I Withdrew With Atm And Didnt Receive Any Cash Yet They Deducted From My Account by JuicyGee(f): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

Well...i doubt you wont change your mind after you feast your eyez..

eya do.....where in abj do you stay?

lolz.. stay at Life camp.

(1) (Reply)

10 Mentality Of Every Nairalander / RAPE 3D: From The Victims Point Of View / Carport Shades,stamped Concrete,gazebu,swimming Pools And Swimming Pools Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.