Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism (6554 Views)

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Wow!! Wizkid Look Alike Surfaces Online [see Photos] / Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Naijavibz1: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
It appears that the football star was not aware when this picture was taken...
I strongly believe that any black sane person wouldn't have released such pics...
Updates on the matter comming later..
Naijavibz..com

Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by alabiyemmy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
and if you are sane you wouldnt also join in spreading it.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
omg!
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by pretydiva(f): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dis is nt gud
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by dunkem21(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
omg!

Talk true, you no like am? tongue
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
dunkem21:

Talk true, you no like am? tongue

lols, I didn't type anything tongue
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is so stupid! What does d perpetrator of dx act stand to gain?
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
see d small dicck self
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by dunkem21(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, I didn't type anything tongue

Babes too form. Simple Yes or No answer, you dey draw circle for ground. I ask again, You no like am?
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
speechless. this is bad. pls don't help to spread the picx
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
see his head like racism. see this one screaming racism as if tribalism and nepotism hasn't finished his country.
he even 'did well' by helping in spreading the picture.
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
I need to unsee this right now.

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by heykims(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
No objective reason for me to believe dt ds is Essien, as far as d face isn't shown..
BTW, it would be very silly for one to strip unclad in a crowded room like dt, esp wen d Caucasians predominate.
Differentials: Photoshop to rule out Essien look-alike

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
i like the d**k buh i think its kinda small....... team black D all the way grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
pls dont spread this let it stop perhaps d mob should delete this asap...... we are all africans.... lets try to stand for each other... mod abeg do the right thing.....
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Whizzdom(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Make una live the guy oooo ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by johnstar(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
He he he hehe, c him small prick

bt dis is so bad nw, y dm go snap am come spread d pishure choi c wetn camera phone dey cause
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by johnstar(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Naijavibz1:
It appears that the football star was not aware when this picture was taken...
I strongly believe that any black sane person wouldn't have released such pics...
Updates on the matter comming later..
Naijavibz..com
hmm bt u r d most stup1d person on nairaland nw for creatn a thread nd spreadn dis sh1t.
a$shole

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by SkinnyDude(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
sèe the way that number 2 was looking. gay!
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by benkings(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
I smell fotoshop here! No 1 will go fully naked in a changing room like that, what happened to pants nd boxers
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by kabasa77(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
penquin:
i like the d**k buh i think its kinda small....... team black D all the way grin

I thought you are married and you are liking another mans dicck... Your husband must hear this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by kabasa77(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
penquin:

I thought you are married and you are liking another mans dicck... Your husband must hear this grin grin grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by cescky(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
op
is just seeking attention....look at the thigh stewpid fotoship
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
It could be real though cos i have seen my african brothers unclad at gyms' changing rooms on several occasions.

However, Its boldly written on the wall that Photography is not allowed in d gym area. Even at that, i ll never go unclad in d presence of these racists. What about gays all over d place? They would mistakenly do u one day if care is not taken.
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by wheesin(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
alabiyemmy:

and if you are sane you wont open the thread to criticize the op.. undecided

# blackIsSpark
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by knightsTempler: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Poor attempt at Photoshop
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
kabasa77:

So if your wife say she love ur friend body posture it simply means that she love your friend..... you are so dumb....
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
The pix got me LOL..... grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by kabasa77(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
penquin:
So if your wife say she love ur friend body posture it simply means that she love your friend..... you are so dumb....

I no go insult you back.. Loving someone's posture is so different from loving another mans organ.. And you say you are married.. Your lucky your husband no dey nairaland you for explain Wetin you mean
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
kabasa77:

I no go insult you back.. Loving someone's posture is so different from loving another mans organ.. And you say you are married.. Your lucky your husband no dey nairaland you for explain Wetin you mean
my hubby brain is not upside down like urs...... well blacks mentality sha............
Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by kabasa77(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
penquin:
my hubby brain is not upside down like urs...... well blacks mentality sha............

Alright.. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism by Beennkumar(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
alabiyemmy:
You just spoke my mind!

OP, what's wrong with you? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brown Skin Girl, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter 'Priscilla' Slays In New Pictures / Photos Of Kim Kardashian Squeezing Herself Into New & Tight Latex Outfit / Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.