Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Enemies Make You Successful. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enemies Make You Successful. (385 Views)

SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / Is It Scriptural To Pray Against Our Enemies? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Make You Successful. by uchkochi(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2014
YOU ARE NOT A SUCCESS UNTIL YOU HAVE ENEMIES. ENEMIES INDIRECTLY HELP YOU THINKING THAT THEY ARE HURTING YOU. THE DEVIL HELPED JESUS TO THE CROSS. JOSEPH'S BROTHERS HELPED JOSEPH TO HIS THRONE, GOLIATH HELPED DAVID TO FAME. THAT ENEMY IS HELPING YOU. LOOK BEYOND THE HURT THERE IS GAIN IN THAT PAIN. THE PAIN BUILD ANGER BUT THE GAIN WILL BRINGS JOY THAT WILL HELP YOU DEFEAT THE ENEMY. BBM PIN 7F67F91A

1 Like

Re: Enemies Make You Successful. by dein77(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2014
Indeed they have been useful to me. Their expectations of failure have instead pushed me into higher echelons of success. They have made me vow never to fail. They are instrumental to my success and growth.
Everybody's useful, including our enemies.

(1) (Reply)

Divine Remembrance / What Is The Relationship Between Sripture And Tradition. / Jesus Revealed In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.