Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? (18957 Views)

Power Bank Sets Owner On Fire (photos) / What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) / Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by tabletgirl: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
dazekid:

You lie...How can you say 20k for what you sell is the cheapest when another nairalander sells them @7k...Don't lie to grow your business rather look for more gullible and more bouyant customers...

Full capacity? Well you can go and buy that one. Hope you enjoy it. Hope that one can do what mine can? Please make informed comments. 7k for 50kmah full cap? Thats why i hate commenting on nl. Hope you know that just because 50000mah is written on it does not mean it is 50000mah. Well go ahead and buy. I hope you enjoy it. That's all I will say.
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by dazekid(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
tabletgirl:

Full capacity? Well you can go and buy that one. Hope you enjoy it. Hope that one can do what mine can? Please make informed comments. 7k for 50kmah full cap? Thats why i hate commenting on nl. Hope you know that just because 50000mah is written on it does not mean it is 50000mah. Well go ahead and buy. I hope you enjoy it. That's all I will say.

What you sell is a power bank for laptops isn't it? A guy here sells same for way less @7k and no matter how you make it seem,your's is over priced. His name is nkadoj,you can search for his thread and see for yourself.I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't sure. And I meant no offense.
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by hushmail: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
tabletgirl:
Hi. Yes they are real . I have them for sale at 20k. A little big though not like reguakr power banks. Full capacity . charges printer and laptop. Can charge your laptop for two days well. Phones for two weeks.

If you want the power bank without the small external device for powering phones then its 18k. Cheapest you can get it in Nigeria. I don't mean the one they sell that ain't full capacity. Contact me on 08060559645 . Resellers get it a bit cheaper but if they buy in bulk. You can sell this on jumia or konga for way more. Limited quantities available. They were 2000 now 800 at last count.

pls pics am interested
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by hushmail: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
i got one 20000mah from thieryopj here in Nairaland, very good,got it 4k ,he delivered it to me here in osun state also

pls help me wt detail of how u got urs
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Xiaomi power banks are the best in naija for now... Contact me to get one.
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by Seamareggae(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jeffy1206:
Xiaomi power banks are the best in naija for now... Contact me to get one.
Lol... U too much oooo...
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
N2500 power bank, how much is car battery?, even inverter
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2014
Seamareggae:

Lol... U too much oooo...
tongue
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by mayorall(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Mayor source power bank reviews by nairalanders

Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by tabletgirl: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
hushmail:

pls pics am interested

Sorry just seeing this. Will upload soon

Edited

Uploaded. Forgive the tacky picture. Men at work testing a new external inverter for d bank to give customers more options.

The bank is d middle one. Custom made - full capacity

Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by tabletgirl: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
dazekid:

What you sell is a power bank for laptops isn't it? A guy here sells same for way less @7k and no matter how you make it seem,your's is over priced. His name is nkadoj,you can search for his thread and see for yourself.I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't sure. And I meant no offense.

None taken at all smiley Buy and use, if it does what mine does I will stop selling power banks. Shikena. Power bank for laptops and power bank that can keep a laptop for 2 days are two very different things. Please b sure exactly what you are saying.Compare before you conclude.shey powerbank na power bank? Go and price the one that can charge your phone for 2 weeks without being recharged. I don't know how else to explain it but I think I am done. I rest my case
Cheers all and great week to you all
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by dazekid(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
tabletgirl:

None taken at all smiley Buy and use, if it does what mine does I will stop selling power banks. Shikena. Power bank for laptops and power bank that can keep a laptop for 2 days are two very different things. Please b sure exactly what you are saying.Compare before you conclude.shey powerbank na power bank? Go and price the one that can charge your phone for 2 weeks without being recharged. I don't know how else to explain it but I think I am done. I rest my case
Cheers all and great week to you all

please can you post pictures
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by tabletgirl: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=dazekid post=27093498]

please can you post pictures[/quote

Please find pic above.
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by dazekid(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2014
tabletgirl:

Sorry just seeing this. Will upload soon

Edited

Uploaded. Forgive the tacky picture. Men at work testing a new external inverter for d bank to give customers more options.

The bank is d middle one. Custom made - full capacity

like I said it's the same powerbank that is being sold check https://www.nairaland.com/1819821/24-7-hrs-power-bank .
Not trying to spoil your business or anything,just saying that yours is way over priced is all.I guess you have had people buy from you so I guess you will always have customers as long as not everybody is on nairaland.
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by Wrzeshen: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Recently i bought one of these cheap powerbanks from Honk kong (paid 13GBP).
It has 50000mah and looks just the same as on this video

As far as i can tell, it looks inside very poorly and im sure it is not 50000mah.
What do you think ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uecIquH7fU8&feature=youtu.be
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by youngarcher: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2015
I av in stock and I will be in ede tomorrow, call if u mind getting it frm me 07064985389. thnx
Stuffyj:

Pls, hw can I get one of such power bank? I reside in Ede, Osun State.
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by suryakumar: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Yeah These power banks are much useful while they having with solar power much beneficial to us and that these are having much capacity with 20000 mAh, 50000mAh. These will give long lasting charging in travelling.
smiley
Re: Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? by Davebi(m): 12:43am On Feb 12, 2017
50000mah for a mobile power bank is likely to be a fraud. Such powerbanks tend to be fake.
There are some very basic checks you can do to avoid buying a fake solar power bank. If you think about it, a car battery is about 45ah to 75ah, equivalent to 45000mah to 75000mah. If you think about the weight alone, alarm bells should immediately start to ring. There are other things like voltage, warranty, ability to retain charge, etc. For detailed info about key points to consider, see HetoGrow's "How To Detect a Fake Solar Power Bank - Functionality, Quality and Originality Test" section @ https://www.hetogrowshop.com/quality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? / What Is Your Battery Capacity And How Long Does It Last With Heavy Usage?? / How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.